Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Saw an 11/10 stacy today - I can't take this anymore

kaladin

kaladin

Greycel
I was at the airport today and after going through security I immediately notice this 11/10 lightskin stacy. She was at least 6'1 (I'm 5'7 for perspective) with curves, nice hair and everything. I immediately wanted to make her my wife yet I couldn't. I can't take this anymore. If I don't have a wife within the next year and a half I will literally go to some 3rd world shithole and find one. I don't care If I have to trade 5 cows for her - I WANT A WIFE LORD PLEASE.

post pictures

I was at the airport today and after going through security I immediately notice this 11/10 lightskin stacy. She was at least 6'1 (I'm 5'7 for perspective) with curves, nice hair and everything. I immediately wanted to make her my wife yet I couldn't. I can't take this anymore. If I don't have a wife within the next year and a half I will literally go to some 3rd world shithole and find one. I don't care If I have to trade 5 cows for her - I WANT A WIFE LORD PLEASE.
you WANT A WIFE? FUCKING BLUE PILLED. get your head on straight.

"Yes I'm a foid worshipper how could you tell"

And why do people like you never post pictures, creepshot for once

Isn't that illegal?
Foids "influencers" take pictures and videos of subhumans all of the time without their consent and nothing happens. If it's at a public place I don't think it counts

5 cowe is cheap

kaladin
Greycel

Should have took pics

i cannot take this any more
saying everything i've said before
all these words they make no sense
i find bliss in ignorance
less I hear the less you say
you'll find that out anyway
just like before
everything you say to me
takes me one step closer to the edge and I'm about to break

Last edited:
'11/10 Stacy'

probably a LTB, by .IS standards jfl

A female can’t be 6’1” and stacey, her body will be shit

Stop foidworshipping

bro why didn't you walk up to her and tell her she was beautiful and asked for her number.

Just be confident and assert dominance bro. It makes the stacys wet. :feelsEhh::feelsclown:

If you're gonna make posts like this, at least have the common courtesy to include "creep"shots with it

Height is bad in women. Tall women are ugly. Too long, proportions are off, etc. Your 11/10 is a 5/10 max for me purely because of her height.

She's BBC only
Forget abt it

A female can’t be 6’1” and stacey, her body will be shit
crop
shes 6'3 body looked okay

Tall women are ugly.
Tall foids look like trannies. There’s always something off about them. Maybe because I’m used to seeing short-slightly tall foids.