Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I can't binge netflix anymore

TheMonk

TheMonk

Greycel
I can't bring myself to even watch netflix anymore or movies or tv shows. It's full of chads and romantic love which I will never experience. Hearing a foid confess her feelings for chad or htn kills me everytime, knowing a girl will never in her life have those feelings for me.

The worst part of being incel is knowing no one gives a shit about you. You are lucky if family and a few irl friends gives two shits about you, and thats supposed to be enough when chad finds himself with two 10/10 stacys fighting over his cock and all the other girls looking for a chance to hop on his dick at the drop of a dime if he even looks at them, their poosys wet, on their knees with their mouths wide open ready to please chad

Yeah I get you.
Go ER.

never used it.

I relate to this. When you get to the point of not being able to cope with movies/series because of the chad and stacy actors, sex scenes, romance, it's really brutal.

I literally cannot watch sex scenes anymore. I skip all of them, I just can't.

Normfag trait using shit like cuckflix, just torrent everything

I relate to this. When you get to the point of not being able to cope with movies/series because of the chad and stacy actors, sex scenes, romance, it's really brutal.

I literally cannot watch sex scenes anymore. I skip all of them, I just can't.
i know. we aint meant for this world bro. :cryfeels:
if you are looking for a good show that isnt too bad. i really liked star wars clone wars, but even then when love scenes came up i died inside every time rewatching it

I hate movies and tv shows that involve romance as well. I do enjoy 80s-90s slasher movies or documentaries.

Mogs me for having Netflix, i dont have it anymore since they enforced their no account sharing policy

Vidya/tv shows and movies are honestly S tier copes for incels, I would probably rope without them.

However thats their one flaw, this shit is in a lot of stuff so its impossible to avoid entirely and its pretty fucking unbearable sometimes.