Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I am sure that incels as kids were left out of everything.

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
excluded from the main group of kids who seemed to get along with every boy and girl, except you.
whenever you try to join in, they'd just simply ignore whatever you said and play a game and pretend that you weren't part of it.
I have vivid memories of this, and they make me crymaxx.

>tfw had to pay money to be included in anything :feelsrope:

I always tried to join in with the popular kids but they always ignored me.

I'm fortunately Neurotypical so I did have some friends growing up but I never was able to join the popular kids because those mfs would only befriend the tall jocks while I was the short skinny-fat loser. My only friends were normal dudes who had the same humor as me but I'm still lucky to be able to have some friends ig some people's lives here are brutal makes me feel like a fakecel sometimes.

social norms and what trend social media sets dictate who gets to be popular or not. i was antisocial since the day i first stepped into pre school and its been over since

I was physically withheld from interacting with other children for most of my childhood, mainly because every single one they’d try and set up a “playdate” for me with turned out to be a douchebag. To be honest, my parents still do that shit. Any friendship that might go beyond school is shut down. My parents don’t get to bitch about me not knowing how to talk to people when they’re the main reason why I don’t know how to talk to people.

all truecels have definitely experienced some form of severe bullying in school

Same. I was never really part of the group. One time in 4th or 5th grade at a classmate’s birthday party, we were playing hide and seek. They forgot I was playing and didn’t even look for me. Sad shit man

I have no condition, I was left outside just because I am ugly. Thinking about the past makes me wana take revenge on this useless human race in world of warcraft game :dab:

all truecels have definitely experienced some form of severe bullying in school
normies only get bullied by people they get drama with and chads barely get bullied like ever

excluded from the main group of kids who seemed to get along with every boy and girl, except you.
whenever you try to join in, they'd just simply ignore whatever you said and play a game and pretend that you weren't part of it.
I have vivid memories of this, and they make me crymaxx.
I was antisocial in elementary school and got in trouble for “assaulting” foids fucking whores

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back