Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My final post| how I got where I am.

It’s like people forget we’re human..

The super clown saga continues
Guy describes his descent into isolation and depression After an online rejection. Initially, he tated after ed by a girl they met on Discord. Their situation worsened when another girl leaked his photo, leading to ridicule. Seeking solace, he joined various online communities, including incel forums and 4chan, where he faced further rejection and mockery. Attempts to gain validation from men also failed, culminating in betrayal and further humiliation. His efforts to find acceptance through different means, including geomaxing and various online forums, proved futile. Ultimately, he concludes with a message of despair, advising others in similar situations to give up on seeking acceptance.
maybe im a moralfag but i feel bad for the guy, dude's obviously on a self-destructive spiral. you have to be to facedox yourself on like 10 different websites known for userbases that like to go around memeing and being toxic. call me a moralfag idc but the dude is severely mentally ill.

I think mods should not ban this guy, I think he was so desperate for validation as he say in the post to do such things. I mean he can prob sui himself rn and I think thats sad.

I think mods should not ban this guy, I think he was so desperate for validation as he say in the post to do such things. I mean he can prob sui himself rn and I think thats sad.
In hindsight, it's baffling how love starved you have to be in order to be driven to doxx yourself of your own accord

In hindsight, it's baffling how love starved you have to be in order to be driven to doxx yourself of your own accord
Yes. I dont have online presence honestly. Ppl is garbage and like to talk shit, I usually learn from other like this case no way I will upload a photo online.

Yes. I dont have online presence honestly. Ppl is garbage and like to talk shit, I usually learn from other like this case no way I will upload a photo online.
Yeah you can hold me at a gunpoint but I'm never posting myself online

JFL .net is like an exile colony for .is rejects.

Extremely brutal and yet another example of how incels end up doing the most depraved and inhuman shit to cope with loneliness.

Extremely brutal and yet another example of how incels end up doing the most depraved and inhuman shit to cope with loneliness.
The more you get rejected and spurned, the more you will crave social acceptance, validation, attention and approval from those that denied you these things. It's basic human nature to want what we can't have and the more we get denied access to it, the more lucrative and enticing it becomes like a forbidden fruit. This guy was emotionally destroyed and mentally obliterated on a every possible carnally and spirtually intrinsic level from the rejections he took and he couldn't help but double down in the vain futile hope he'll finally get what desired for so long after every successive failed attempt to chase after a high that will never come. Grim.
This should be a lesson and cautionary tale for everyone else who might be susceptible to facing the same kind of torment and agony caused by a negative feedback loop of mindlessly coveting and pursuing clout and attention to the point you enjoy publicly humiliating yourself because it's the only way attentionwhores can receive the dopamine hits they are hopelessly reliant on.

Last edited:
1719679718965-png.149729

I tried contacting Filipino girls. They all told me I was ugly and blocked me.
JBW denied, "whites can't be incel:soy::soy:"-spamming ethnics on suicide watch.

The other way was posting my body on 4chan and shilling myself out to fags. They all rejected and insulted me.
Fagmaxxing denied as well.

JFL .net is like an exile colony for .is rejects.
Sure seems so at this point:feelshaha:.

Someone read all that and leave a summary, thanks.
basically failed trying to be a normie on discord and cuckit sending his selfies to a foid gets the expected outcome then makes a post about his grand exit from incels.is as if anything he said is considered ascending and will get him banned jfl

You fucks should inject my dna into your bloodstream but you don’t fuck you

basically failed trying to be a normie on discord and cuckit sending his selfies to a foid gets the expected outcome then makes a post about his grand exit from incels.is as if anything he said is considered ascending and will get him banned jfl
it was on .net not .is

Sorry you went through all this brocel :feelsbadman:

There are alot of assholes everywhere, so you have to be careful and almost guard yourself.

Around four years ago I was in contacts with a girl I met on discord. We communicated every day and any time I'd be slow to respond she would spam me with messages. The girl was absolutely obsessed with me
Wait until the face reveal and you find out she’s a BPD mentally ill toilet and she finds out you’re sub5

Oh shit I didn’t read all of it until now. This is fucked. I’m sorry bro. Ignore my first reply

a sad tale of the stupid clown's descent into depravity

all bc of heartless neglect from his looksmatch

a moving story

they should make a motion picture abt this

plz don't disrespect stupid clown he totally got raped ok

it is victimblaming

even if he was asking for it, the old man was awfully uncouth, crass and hasty abt it. he deserved better. stupid clown is a rape survivor, he has earned respect

#metoo

I self orchestrated my own demise on .is by provoking mods. I did so because I thought that I would have a new start away from the forums. That start failed and in the end here I am. Utterly humiliated with both incels and normies and foids trying to ruin my life. The moral of the story is that if you're a truecel give up you'll never be accepted.
Are we supposed to be sympathetic to you ? You were provoking people and you’re surprised that there are consequences?

This will be my last post and the contents of it will result in my ban. I hope this post serves as an explanation to everyone I've known for the past two years as to how I got to where I am now.

Around four years ago I was in contacts with a girl I met on discord. We communicated every day and any time I'd be slow to respond she would spam me with messages. The girl was absolutely obsessed with me. One day this girl asked me what I looked like. She sent a picture of herself. (She was overweight and unattractive) And I responded in kind. She asked me if I was a meme and then blocked me. This was utterly devastating for me. I couldn't take it and broke down emotionally. At that point I was a social outcast everywhere, her blocking me was my last social connection cutting me off.

I fell into depression and started interacting with normie discord servers. A girl there asked me what I looked like, I sent her my face, she leaked it, and the entire server mocked me calling me a downy. This was just too much. I realized at this point that I would never have sex with a woman. In defeat I started interacting with the virgin and forever alone subreddits. At one point I received vicious responses from a user who told me I wasn't entitled to anything and that I should stop whining. I visited their profile out of curiosity and came upon the subreddit incel tears. I browsed it and realized that most of the posts they were mocking weren't even misogynistic or edgy. They was just guys venting.

After seeing this I would then start lurking incels.is. For awhile this would be my only contact with human society. I would spend my days napping, watching hentai, and then browsing .is. While browsing.is I would come upon a thread that brought me immense hope. The thread created by it's over about geomaxing. Feeling my resolve revived I decided to garner some social interaction. However seeing as how at this point I was still iffy on joining anything incel related I would instead choose to join some 4chan discord servers and this is where everything gets significantly worse.

I again made the same mistake of sending a girl my face, yet again she leaked it and the entire server started mocking me. Despite the boost in life fuel the prospect of geomaxing gave me I realized at this point no woman would ever find me attractive and it hurt. It hurts very bad. I stayed on that server for a bit and they trashed me every day. The only user who was nice to me was a guy who told me I had a cute face. After posting my body for the first time in the physique section of the forum this guy would dm and told me "you have 0 chances with a girl but I find you cute."

I wasn't gay but I was desperate for any human validation or attraction. I sent him the pictures and videos he requested and he would reward me with compliments. At that point I would join incels.is and start trolling pretending to be gay despite not actually feeling these things. Part of me was trying to force myself to be gay because I had no chance with foids but it never worked.

Then something horrible happened. This guy turned out to be trolling me the whole time. He was sending everything I sent him to a group chat and mocking me.

I was completely broken again. Even tho I wasn't gay being rejected by fags was damaging to my ego. I thought fags were supposed to not be as picky as women?

I left the server and would then delve into incel servers. Long story short I started a server with another guy and he backstabbed me in the end. This server would constantly humiliate and mock my face and I started jestermaxxing for attention. Completely and utterly humiliating. Eventually after being betrayed by my friend I left mind broken. I tried coping in several ways afterwards, one was geomaxing. I tried contacting Filipino girls. They all told me I was ugly and blocked me. The other way was posting my body on 4chan and shilling myself out to fags. They all rejected and insulted me. I was desperate for any human validation or approval at this point.

This is when I joined incels.is. After spending some time in the forums I finally felt like I found somewhere where I belonged. I met many users there I'd consider friends. However over time the forum started boring me. Users I like started getting banned and it became more obsessed with race wars than inceldom. Then I would fall into another unfortunate and humiliating rabbit hole. Looksmax.org. I became a bit of a lol cow there. I was insulted so much that I became desperate for validation again and started fag posting hoping I'd get even a morsel of praise. What I got was humiliation and the forum left me feeling like shit. From here I would go into complete self destruction mode. I started posting myself on 4chan, discord servers, anywhere and everywhere hoping for approval. The result was always the same. Insults and mockery.

Even worse is I was failing to make social connections. Even on .is every conversation I had ended in being ghosted. Then this year of course as you know my life began to fall apart more.

I self orchestrated my own demise on .is by provoking mods. I did so because I thought that I would have a new start away from the forums. That start failed and in the end here I am. Utterly humiliated with both incels and normies and foids trying to ruin my life. The moral of the story is that if you're a truecel give up you'll never be accepted.

Wow! Brutally truecel buttom of the barrel truecel. To get ostrizied by everyone

Are we supposed to be sympathetic to you ? You were provoking people and you’re surprised that there are consequences?
he didn't say he provoked people in that quote, he provoked jannies

The Sicherheitsdienst of this website should further investigate his DMs. I'm confident they will discover additional gay users he has communicated with privately.