Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over i am 25 and probably only got about 15 years to ascend

12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
i have spent too many years rotting because i let all the nihilists get to me. i listened to all the doomer cucks who tell everyone it's all pointless and just to ldar and cope with hedonism. if you see these miserable losers (there is heaps of the faggots here) just tell them to dilate and kill themselves, or better still just ignore them and their threads. i have been on this forum for four years so that is a shitload of time down the drain. it's only just now, after all these years, that i have a burning desire to ascend which leaves me with not much time before i become an expired and infertile oldcel. my advice to you, o youngcels, is to take the blackpill knowledge and leave this place as much as you can so you don't get sucked into the (((nihilism))) trap. use the knowledge to cultivate a passion to go slay some foids. make long-term plans and stay away from degenerate behaviour so you can preserve what little looks you have into oldceldom. i heard many old sagecels give me this same advice and i ignored it like a fool :forcedsmile:
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: at this point i just have to hope god tolerates me and i pull through and get a gf and a family. it is indubitably over @Fat Link

How are you gonna raise a kid and have time for a gf working a 9-5?

25? It’s over dude you might as well come on our journey and bag some femcels when us incels take over the world. They’ll be all over us.

You being on here for 4 years and just now recognizing the time you lost just goes to show you don’t have the ability to succeed in life and let others control you.

Last edited:
Might as well start grapemaxxing yesterday, chico

If you are KHHV at your age sorry to burst your bubble but you are truecel as for youngcels I absolutely agree id take a ban on site policy for anyone under 23 for their own sake. I had a similar outlook but here I am 29 KHHV.

@Zer0/∞ i’m tired of these privileged fags. I don’t even know if sex will be enjoyable until i try fixing my broken dick and pump my body full of steroids and even then the sensation and size probably wont fully return.

Buy manlet cunt

25 is probably the ultimate turning point in an incels life. Either you looksmax, moneymax and statusmax RIGHT NOW or you die a virgin. Almost no way to avoid either outcome

25 is probably the ultimate turning point in an incels life. Either you looksmax, moneymax and statusmax RIGHT NOW or you die a virgin. Almost no way to avoid either outcome
Lol it wasn't possible before 25 so why after 25 will it magically just happen like a light switch? There's no need to worry so much, if it's written for you then you'll get it and if not then you won't. Don't blame yourself too much blame the world

I'm 27 and I'm ready to get absolutely killed here but honestly you have time OP. I don't believe some of us (me included) were ever actually given the potential to ascend no matter what we did unless we literally pay for it, but life does get better. I was absolutely miserable from the time I turned 18 until about two years ago and it's fucking awful to have all the time in the world in your hands and nobody to even vent your frustrations to, much less anyone to enjoy your time with or have sex with. But, unless you do end up roping like so many of us have, life goes on whether you want it to or not. Just go find something, anything, you are passionate about and just go out and do it. Don't give a fuck what anyone thinks of you, especially Women. Hell, the more uncomfortable it makes them the better. Fuck 'em.

Eventually you realize that Women are just a fucking sideshow and you can start to be content with your hobbies and whatever purpose you've decided to live your life for. The busier you can be with other things the better it gets. Don't delude yourself into thinking a passion will help you ascend though, because unless it somehow fixes your bones or makes you rich it isn't something females actually go after.

Join Russian Military before they start the next big attack on Ukraine and just loot and pillagemaxx with them in GTA San Andreas Multiplayer

Buy manlet cunt
can't even spell for shit

You being on here for 4 years and just now recognizing the time you lost just goes to show you don’t have the ability to succeed in life and let others control you.
i will do anything except making 20k posts in less than 2 years.

Join Russian Military before they start the next big attack on Ukraine and just loot and pillagemaxx with them in GTA San Andreas Multiplayer
fuck russia. i hope that commie fag putin dies

Eventually you realize that Women are just a fucking sideshow and you can start to be content with your hobbies and whatever purpose you've decided to live your life for. The busier you can be with other things the better it gets. Don't delude yourself into thinking a passion will help you ascend though, because unless it somehow fixes your bones or makes you rich it isn't something females actually go after.
i wasn't talking about a hobby when i said passion. i'm going to do what ever it takes to ascend, might as well since the alternative is languishing here with the weeb weirdo postmaxxers

get a real life then you sad case
A shitty 9-5 and scamming is all i have left. Plus i could’ve had a life if my family was there for me and i didnt get taken out of school and was on welfare till i was 18. I couldve made millions

Plus i’ve worked more than you ever have.

There is no ascension past 30. You only have 5 years.

There is no ascension past 30. You only have 5 years.
probably true. i will work within this time limit and hope i'm fortunate to get more

@Zer0/∞ i’m tired of these fakecel chads who only need to put in a little effort to succeed and don’t

@Zer0/∞ i’m tired of these fakecel chads who only need to put in a little effort to succeed and don’t
how am i a fakecel? :feelskek: in your mind, ''anyone who doesn't ldar = fakecel''

i have spent too many years rotting because i let all the nihilists get to me. i listened to all the doomer cucks who tell everyone it's all pointless and just to ldar and cope with hedonism. if you see these miserable losers (there is heaps of the faggots here) just tell them to dilate and kill themselves, or better still just ignore them and their threads. i have been on this forum for four years so that is a shitload of time down the drain. it's only just now, after all these years, that i have a burning desire to ascend which leaves me with not much time before i become an expired and infertile oldcel. my advice to you, o youngcels, is to take the blackpill knowledge and leave this place as much as you can so you don't get sucked into the (((nihilism))) trap. use the knowledge to cultivate a passion to go slay some foids. make long-term plans and stay away from degenerate behaviour so you can preserve what little looks you have into oldceldom. i heard many old sagecels give me this same advice and i ignored it like a fool :forcedsmile:
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: at this point i just have to hope god tolerates me and i pull through and get a gf and a family. it is indubitably over @Fat Link
That's great.What are your plans ?

That's great.What are your plans ?
the first thing is to get a job and stop neeting. i'm thinking of locationmaxxing (but to where i don't know), looksmaxxing and/or statusmaxxing. obviously it's vague but i'll think more on it and give it detail very soon

It's not so terrible - I am twenty-three and also still KHHV.

Healthy enthusiasm, but get on it because you have very little time before wizardry kicks in

Sry its too late dude, forget it. just rot another 25 years

Cope. There's no ascension after 20. Maybe you could be a "late bloomer", but once you hit 25, it's over

You can still be a slayer and nihlist at the same time. Just wageslavemax or weathmax, and use your income to fuck whores every 1 - 2 weeks. If you're a failed normie who still has the potential for NT-maxing or SMV boosting, just do some redpill shit until it lands you in a mid-tier pussy

Statistically most people who hit 25 years of virginity will stay that way for life. Which means if OP isn't larp, he's most likely going to die a wizard

Last edited:
Statistically most people who hit 25 years of virginity will stay that way for life.
The truth hurts, but it's the truth I needed the most. I guess I should stop coping by thinking an incel uprising is possible.

bro if you're 25 it's already over, didn't even read

IMG_5634.jpeg

I believe being a 27 year old virgin is greatly harming my quality of life. If I could at least stop being a virgin that would be a great leap forward.