Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What have you done to try and ascend

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
IT Cucks and normies think that all incels are just lazy and we just have to take a shower, far from the case, I'd argue incels have put more effort into life than many. A lot of us here are former red pill retards that watched hundreds of hours of pick up artist nonsense, only to realise years later it's a scam.

I am a devout Christian, I gymmaxx, dress very sophisticated, I wear cool sunglasses, decent haircut, I am meek (by nature), long-suffering, I am rather insightful and forgiving.

But when I ask women to rate me out of 10 I consistently receive 3/10 as the answer.

Proof blackpill is true

IT Cucks and normies think that all incels are just lazy and we just have to take a shower, far from the case, I'd argue incels have put more effort into life than many. A lot of us here are former red pill retards that watched hundreds of hours of pick up artist nonsense, only to realise years later it's a scam.

I am a devout Christian, I gymmaxx, dress very sophisticated, I wear cool sunglasses, decent haircut, I am meek (by nature), long-suffering, I am rather insightful and forgiving.

But when I ask women to rate me out of 10 I consistently receive 3/10 as the answer.

Proof blackpill is true

That means you’re a 6 btw

This kind of thread won’t help you because if someone did try something and succeeded :
- either he says it and get banned
- or he won’t talk about it

A few guys I asked rated me as 6-7/10 but that's ludicrous because I am 5'7 and the average girl is 5'9 minimum here. Those guys were good friends though, so maybe I should look for a totally unbiased opinion.

No they think all incels are neckbeard losers because they sleep good at night
If they knew that your average guy can be here or someone tall but ugly or gymaxxed that showers daily they'd freak out
Knowing your enemy is a loser eases their mind

This kind of thread won’t help you because if someone did try something and succeeded :
- either he says it and get banned
- or he won’t talk about it
Has anyone here ascended?

If they knew that your average guy can be here or someone tall but ugly or gymaxxed that showers daily they'd freak out
This is true. A lot of anti incel people are actually incels in denial themselves.

I got rejected by my crush by text multiple times when I was bluepilled I guess and got made fun of a lot I guess

This is true. A lot of anti incel people are actually incels in denial themselves.
The irony that ITcucks are subhumans in denial
We actually have been more diverse than them :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: we had our share of pretty boys tallfags manlets subhumans gooks whites spics and whatnot
Meanwhile them all chinlets landhwales

We actually have been more diverse than them :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: we had our share of pretty boys tallfags manlets subhumans gooks whites spics and whatnot
I theorise everyone here mogs the admins at IT

Correct

« I’m a 25 yo KHHV male but I’m not an incel because I don’t hate women »

Drinking at bars and clubs. Online dating. Contacting girls on social media. Trying to hit on girls in the gym and workplaces.

Tried asking girls out in highschool and college. Always chose girls I thought I had a connection with and asked them in person. Best case scenario was outright rejected, worth case got her number but she later texted me that she wasn't interested but didn't want to embarass me in public (thanks for getting my hopes up bitch)

Tried dating apps. Got almost zero matches in several months despite good pictures and paid subscription, never got past exchanging a few messages. Being rejected and ghosted by dozens of girls at a time was one of the most brutal experiences of my life and basically anihilated what little self confidence I had left.

Tried improving myself : got a well paid job, went to the gym, dressed nicely, bought a beautiful car, none of this was useful.

Tried joining clubs, political organisations and so on. Turned out that there are 1 girl for 10 men there and most of them are 10+ years older than me. The few girls my age were in relashionships.

Tried asking out a coworker I used to spend a lot of time talking to. Got politely rejected and a few months later she was happily going out with Chad.

At this point I can say that I tried everything in my power over the course of 10 years from age 15 to 25. Nothing works, nothing even improves the situation. At some point you just have to realize that not everybody wins at life and know when to give up before hurting yourself even more.

Last edited:

Proof blackpill is true
If you are autistic than you cant even try because u have no idea how.

I have tried mimicking NT speech but it is difficult. Went to the gym, put on a bit of mucscle (went from underweight to normal thin) got a shitty underpaid job, a very old unreliable car, tried dressing better, tried acne medication. Normies don't understand effort does not matter when your face, frame, height, and brain are instantly unappealing to all foids.

I have tried mimicking NT speech but it is difficult. Went to the gym, put on a bit of mucscle (went from underweight to normal thin) got a shitty underpaid job, a very old unreliable car, tried dressing better, tried acne medication. Normies don't understand effort does not matter when your face, frame, height, and brain are instantly unappealing to all foids.

Brutal

Proof blackpill is true
Ive met some extremely productive incels

Im not productive currently, but i will be, getting drivers license, doing skin routine, reading everyday, gymming 5 times a week, and growing mushrooms, soon i might start my own company

Theres so much more to do aswell, as getting more clothes

The average guy is like 3 experiences for living like rotters here

That's why I tried dating apps: people know why they are there. But no success...
Most people on dating apps domt present them good, these puppy pic normies are indistinguisble

. Best case scenario was outright rejected, worth case got her number but she later texted me that she wasn't interested but didn't want to embarass me in public (thanks for getting my hopes up bitch)

Why would you call a girl who does that a bitch ?

That’s very kind of her

That being said I suggest you geomaxx.
You seems to be an average guy who’s doing good financially. It’ll work.

I literally have never tried anything as i've been laughed at by normies and foids as i grow up, solely by my looks and introvert traits(Not sure if i'm really autistic, but anyway i don't talk that much and have almost no facial expression at all usually) I still remember the moment when a giga ugly foid said me "You look so gruelsome" and that was the moment when the blackpill hit me for the first time(I was even 11 or 12 at that moment :feelskek: )

Thus i know where my place is really well, at least it'd be way better if normies and foids stop trying to throwing shits on me. I'm doing nothing harmful irl, but they are the ones who don't leave me alone in the first place!

Why would you call a girl who does that a bitch ?

That’s very kind of her

That being said I suggest you geomaxx.
You seems to be an average guy who’s doing good financially. It’ll work.
I'm just mad she got my hopes up but I understrand her gesture.

I've thought about geomaxxing but the truth is, I am tired of trying.

I'm just mad she got my hopes up but I understrand her gesture.

I've thought about geomaxxing but the truth is, I am tired of trying.

I feel u bro

Lost a lot of weight, grew a goatee, changed my clothes, brought perfumes, got my ears pierced back in my bluepilled days. If I approached women I would get the repulsed look on their faces & the go away vibes, even if I didn't say anything while doing nothing when in their area. When you are a manlet it is brutal, you feel invisible.

Lost a lot of weight, grew a goatee, changed my clothes, brought perfumes, got my ears pierced back in my bluepilled days. If I approached women I would get the repulsed look on their faces & the go away vibes, even if I didn't say anything while doing nothing when in their area. When you are a manlet it is brutal, you feel invisible.
Darn

When you are a manlet it is brutal, you feel invisible.
Because you are. Their eyes can see you ofc, but their brain won't acknowledge you. I stopped counting the amount of times when people literally don't notice me while I'm standing right in front of them. They're either looking for me or just ignoring me.

Used HGH last year (but it was for strength and size not female attention)
Heightmaxx when I was a teen
Tried to nichemaxx last year
Cold approach when I was teen
Also tried to get close with one foid back when I was boxing in our gym but she never wanted anything to do with me, I was still cutecel back then becaues I hadn't finished puberty so that was the only reason she talked to me in the first place but eventually ghosted

Of course the usual shit like going to gym trying to NTmaxx (socialize) hygeine stuff like that I did throughout my teens. And mewing chewing braces applying pressure to face I did before I was even blackpilled.

messaged beckies. some were curries, latinx, gooks. nothing. they have way too many options online. tbh im bad at social maxing. body wise i mog those fat cunts.

Last edited:
Tried asking girls out in highschool and college. Always chose girls I thought I had a connection with and asked them in person. Best case scenario was outright rejected, worth case got her number but she later texted me that she wasn't interested but didn't want to embarass me in public (thanks for getting my hopes up bitch)

Tried dating apps. Got almost zero matches in several months despite good pictures and paid subscription, never got past exchanging a few messages. Being rejected and ghosted by dozens of girls at a time was one of the most brutal experiences of my life and basically anihilated what little self confidence I had left.

Tried improving myself : got a well paid job, went to the gym, dressed nicely, bought a beautiful car, none of this was useful.

Tried joining clubs, political organisations and so on. Turned out that there are 1 girl for 10 men there and most of them are 10+ years older than me. The few girls my age were in relashionships.

Tried asking out a coworker I used to spend a lot of time talking to. Got politely rejected and a few months later she was happily going out with Chad.

At this point I can say that I tried everything in my power over the course of 10 years from age 15 to 25. Nothing works, nothing even improves the situation. At some point you just have to realize that not everybody wins at life and know when to give up before hurting yourself even more.
Listen to this man

I hate the terminology "ascend". It gives women too much undeserved value. Somewhat foid-worshipping tbh.

i got a perm like a year ago to have more curly european hair and less indigenous straight hair and i think it helped to get at least some type of curiosity from fems but i still got autism and having long hair was making me feminine so then decided to go bald like 6 days ago but really didnt like it and i havent leave my home since