Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News I already archiving all the must read content from incels.is.

• Thread starter Pillow City Pimp
  • Start date
Pillow City Pimp

Pillow City Pimp

"Ultravisionary Blackpilism"
★★★★
For any brocel don't worry if one day this site will be banned because i already have the most important blackpill information from this site.
Here is the proof:
Untitledqwdqwd

I assume one day the ministry of truth jewnited states of goyim will have a plan to nuke this site so all must read content already saved in my own personal hardisk. :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

The phase 2 is saving my bookmarked thread

Incel tear on suiwatch
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Those faggots told me "The FBI will take down the website one day" :feelshaha::feelshaha:, as if that will prevent blackpill from spreading.
According to IT, we are both losers in their basements, as well as terrorists.

For any brocel don't worry if one day this site will be banned because i already have the most important blackpill information from this site.
Here is the proof:
View attachment 620291

I assume one day the ministry of truth jewnited states of goyim will have a plan to nuke this site so all must read content already saved in my own personal hardisk. :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Specs for that NAS you got? Based af brocel

They use the NEET basement dweller strawman argument to think they're superior. They don't know how many ethnic STEMmaxxers are on this website that are just genetically fucked to ascend, they don't want to acknowledge the fact that some people do put in tons of effort and end up nowwhere.

They are incels in denial, think of them as cows responding to the milking of radfeminism

I think @Master keeps several backups of this site

Based regardless, it's good to save things offline
Depends on how accurate and systematic the data he collect

Doing God's work.