Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I Belong to the Two Groups With the Lowest "In-Group Preferences"

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★
I already addressed in a previous thread -concerning that of my treatment by foid cousins- as to how foids have a substantially stronger in-group preference in comparison towards that of men.

In order to address the "in-group" preferences, I would first like to discern more information concerning the context surrounding this known as the "Women-are-wonderful" effect: Essentially, it is the psychological phenomenon that people naturally assume foids are innately "better" human beings in respect to positive attributes when compared to males.

In contemporary research, attitudes toward women appear to be more positive than those toward men in samples of US and Canadian university students, and the evaluative content of the female stereotype is more favorable than the evaluative content of the male stereotype.

However, an important part of this which I discerned in the aforementioned thread, relates to that of foids in-group preference being astronomically more significant in comparison to males:

High scores on the gender attitude, self-esteem, and gender identity IATs reflect preference for own gender, self (compared with others), and identification with own gender, respectively. Planned contrasts showed that women scored higher than men on the gender attitude

resulting in a strong in-group bias effect for women and a moderate one for men (ds = 1.55 and 0.55, respectively). In a surprising departure from past research, women also scored higher than men on the gender identity IAT

This research found that while both women and men have more favorable views of women, women's in-group biases were 4.5 times stronger[5] than those of men. And only women (not men) showed cognitive balance among in-group bias, identity, and self-esteem, revealing that men lack a mechanism that bolsters automatic preference for their own gender.[5]

This should be made evident to anyone, since it correlates with behavior I have observed from foids both online & irl.

So I, and everyone else here, was already born into a group with quite a low preference, at least in comparison to the other half of the population: However, I was doing some research on this pertaining to race in the United States, and found these results:

DuvHW-_XgAUUPfB

Already a low in-group preference for Whites in the US, but when we factor in political nuances:

GK5oH5AW4AIzVgl

White Liberals, most of whom are foids as if that wasn't clear already, are the only "self-hating" ones across this spectrum.

Proven again here:

1582949472995.jpg

Whilst the area I may live in is considered a more, "Conservative-Moderate" one, it still doesn't account for the fact about half of the Whites, if not more in this country would be considered "Liberal" by most metrics: Not to mention, the in-group preference is lower than virtually every other group, regardless of ideology(exception Hispanic Conservatives).

Living in this country generally isn't that great, but considering this data I've now seen, I understand why things have really sucked for myself & tons of other Whitecels here in general. :fuk:

Whites are the smartest race, but they’re also the most compassionate and generally pleasant to be around. Take for instance, the experience I had in the jeeted gas station. Compare that to the gas station a short walk away from my house; even when there’s a foid at the counter, it’s generally a calm experience, because everyone who works there is white. This is why whites are being replaced, Der Juden have manipulated their higher compassion levels in order to utterly buck-break them and prevent them from loving their own race. Blacks can, Hispanics can, Jews especially can, but a white man who cares for the future of his race is pure evil. I could go on and on…

I already addressed in a previous thread -concerning that of my treatment by foid cousins- as to how foids have a substantially stronger in-group preference in comparison towards that of men.

In order to address the "in-group" preferences, I would first like to discern more information concerning the context surrounding this known as the "Women-are-wonderful" effect: Essentially, it is the psychological phenomenon that people naturally assume foids are innately "better" human beings in respect to positive attributes when compared to males.

However, an important part of this which I discerned in the aforementioned thread, relates to that of foids in-group preference being astronomically more significant in comparison to males:

This should be made evident to anyone, since it correlates with behavior I have observed from foids both online & irl.

So I, and everyone else here, was already born into a group with quite a low preference, at least in comparison to the other half of the population: However, I was doing some research on this pertaining to race in the United States, and found these results:

DuvHW-_XgAUUPfB

Already a low in-group preference for Whites in the US, but when we factor in political nuances:

GK5oH5AW4AIzVgl

White Liberals, most of whom are foids as if that wasn't clear already, are the only "self-hating" ones across this spectrum.

Proven again here:

1582949472995.jpg

Whilst the area I may live in is considered a more, "Conservative-Moderate" one, it still doesn't account for the fact about half of the Whites, if not more in this country would be considered "Liberal" by most metrics: Not to mention, the in-group preference is lower than virtually every other group, regardless of ideology(exception Hispanic Conservatives).

Living in this country generally isn't that great, but considering this data I've now seen, I understand why things have really sucked for myself & tons of other Whitecels here in general. :fuk:
from other data I've seen, White foids tend to marry in-group and the only ones who don't are the ones that nobody else wants. ie: fat southern whites (PAWGS), libtards, single mothers, and reading rainbows. as a Blackcel, my odds are much worse.

Screen-Shot-2024-04-18-at-10-25-58-PM.png

the only Black men that black foids want are Tyrone and Pookie. whether they're a hood rat or a suburban black one, they all want the same guy. and on top of that, so many black foids are already single mothers, by the time you're 25, the only chance of a Black relationship that most black guys have is to sign up to raise some dead gangbanger's kids.
kII8M.png

Its worse for Blackcels in a way bc you can't jump ship, the Brenda Songs & Stacies want nothing to do with a black guy that's not rich.

Last edited:
from other data I've seen, White foids tend to marry in-group and the only ones who don't are the ones that nobody else wants. ie: fat southern whites (PAWGS), libtards, single mothers, and reading rainbows. as a Blackcel, my odds are much worse.

the only Black men that black foids want are Tyrone and Pookie. whether they're a hood rat or a suburban black one, they all want the same guy. and on top of that, so many black foids are already single mothers, by the time you're 25, the only chance of a Black relationship that most black guys have is to sign up to raise some dead gangbanger's kids. Its worse for Blackcels in a way bc you can't jump ship, the Brenda Songs & Stacies want nothing to do with a black guy that's not rich.
This was to do with how groups perceive one another, as in how they identify with one another, or view themselves favorably as a collective.

As per what you shared, I have some other data I can share, but I will do that tomorrow. :feelsokman:

DuvHW-_XgAUUPfB

GK5oH5AW4AIzVgl

Proven again here:

1582949472995.jpg

Whites are racist and bigoted against the Jewish people
I hate shit skins and chinks also god damn it they are anti sémites
Niggers are alright because they are simple mind and mostly follow Jewish leadership

Whites invented capitalism antisemitism and racism they deserve to be incel and slave to my people

Whites (in America) are the most diverse in personality and background, that’s why they have no in-group preference. There are many sub categories of whites. There are rich/middle class suburban whites, rural whites, poor urban dwelling whites, and more. Also, whites are generally colorblind and care more about content of character rather than cultural traits

Last edited:
White men get zero unconditional love outside of (maybe, if they are lucky) their families.
This is why depression and suicide is so high among white men, white people need to start taking care of their own like the other races, I would like to think this issue has been getting better over the last few generations but I'm not sure.
My observation is that millennials are the most self hating, but I don't have data to back that up.

Whites are the smartest race, but they’re also the most compassionate and generally pleasant to be around. Take for instance, the experience I had in the jeeted gas station. Compare that to the gas station a short walk away from my house; even when there’s a foid at the counter, it’s generally a calm experience, because everyone who works there is white. This is why whites are being replaced, Der Juden have manipulated their higher compassion levels in order to utterly buck-break them and prevent them from loving their own race. Blacks can, Hispanics can, Jews especially can, but a white man who cares for the future of his race is pure evil. I could go on and on…

the only Black men that black foids want are Tyrone and Pookie. whether they're a hood rat or a suburban black one, they all want the same guy. and on top of that, so many black foids are already single mothers, by the time you're 25, the only chance of a Black relationship that most black guys have is to sign up to raise some dead gangbanger's kids.
kII8M.png

Its worse for Blackcels in a way bc you can't jump ship, the Brenda Songs & Stacies want nothing to do with a black guy that's not rich.
On this, I would like to point out a few things:

More BMWF couples exist as opposed to WMBF:

while about 7% of intermarried couples include a black man and a white woman, only 3% include a black woman and a white man.

and I will be fair, most of the White foids I've seen with black guys tend to be "lower-tier" but they're not complete land whales or even really "femcel" tier.

It also seems many African-American teens are more likely to lose their virginity at a younger age:
Race is another important factor in both early initiation of sexual intercourse and adolescent pregnancy, with African American youth higher than Whites on both outcomes [21, 27]. Studies have found that that African American youth are more likely to initiate sexual intercourse at younger ages [10, 21, 23] and have higher rates of unplanned pregnancy

Of all White adolescents in the sample, 54% of boys and 54% of girls were virgins at Wave I (Table 2). Only 28% of African American boys were virgins at Wave I; 45 % of African American girls were virgins.

Please give this a read also brocel:
65686218addf9b6e

White Women are more likely to have mixed kids as opposed to White males: As you can see, both genders are more likely to have mixed offspring, which is all part of the agenda to dilute the world with racemixing ofc.

However, this thread was just discussing how races view one another & value themselves as a collective, not so much to do with dating choices.

Whites (in America) are the most diverse in personality and background, that’s why they have no in-group preference.
This is partially true: We are called the melting pot for a reason, and most Whites here are a dilution of various European groups(myself included).

However, we also do have to consider the amount of "white guilt" which has been laid upon us by the media, education, etc.
Also, whites are generally colorblind and care more about content of character rather than cultural traits
Sadly, this is a negative imo: Yes, you do want to ideally judge individuals on a "case x case" kind of basis, however, it's also important to acknowledge that certain traits, behaviors, mannerisms, etc. are more common amongst certain groups. This isn't "racist" since that is just another buzzword with no meaning nowadays, it's just acknowledging aspects of reality. Imo, racial realism is an element of the blackpill.

The point is, whilst you & I are already the "lowest" in terms of the absolute hierarchy of the world, our own race in this shithole does not have a solidified in-group preference: Yes, we are always "bottom of the barrel" but I would at least have some comfort knowing that my demographic has a strong inclination for in-group preferences
White men get zero unconditional love outside of (maybe, if they are lucky) their families.
This is why depression and suicide is so high among white men,
1280px-US_Suicide_Rate_by_Demographic.svg.png

Only just slightly eclipsed by Native Americans.
white people need to start taking care of their own like the other races, I would like to think this issue has been getting better over the last few generations but I'm not sure.
Sadly, it will keep getting worse.

Yes, at the end of the day we will always be the "bottom of the barrel" types, but would you rather have people who at least regard you in a slightly more positive light, even if it is just due to race?
My observation is that millennials are the most self hating, but I don't have data to back that up.
Probably true.

Good point. That’s why we should passportmaxx and go to countries where whites and men are respected.

Good point. That’s why we should passportmaxx and go to countries where whites and men are respected.
Just moneymaxx which will be hard due to your looks, autism, and race being discriminated against in hirings in order to travel to a shithole & attempt to betabuxx an ugly whore theory.

Just moneymaxx which will be hard due to your looks, autism, and race being discriminated against in hirings in order to travel to a shithole & attempt to betabuxx an ugly whore theory.
You don’t have to be rich to passportmaxx, just have a regular income. And they aren’t whores, they’re regular women, they aren’t ugly, they’re in much better shape than western women, and betabuxxing is how men have always got women. Crying to other losers on an anonymous Internet forum while living in your Mum’s basement is not superior.

Sadly, it will keep getting worse.
What makes you say that?
I was under the impression people are becoming more racially aware, that means people, including white people, will start to develop a greater in group preference?

What makes you say that?
I was under the impression people are becoming more racially aware, that means people, including white people, will start to develop a greater in group preference?
It surely is happening but a lot has already been lost. If you import 3rd world people, your country turns into a shithole 3rd world country.

White flight will probably unite more whites, as more white people start moving away from culturally rich areas.

Ethnics should be worshiping whites like me 24/7 and giving me lost of money and ethnic vagina to fuck non stop

DuvHW-_XgAUUPfB

GK5oH5AW4AIzVgl

Proven again here:

1582949472995.jpg

Living in this country generally isn't that great, but considering this data I've now seen, I understand why things have really sucked for myself & tons of other Whitecels here in general.
Cope asian women are the only ones who prefer ineterracial to their own