Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious THE SIMP MUST BE EVANGELIZED

S

Snhook

Public Incellectual.
★★★★
What I seek to do here is provide an account of how nice guys and simps become that way in the first place and help explain to potential normie lurkers how genetic predisposition causes nice guys to act the way they do and is the cause of their failure, rather than the nice guy/simp behavior itself being the root cause of that failure.

I will hitherto refer to nice guys and simps as simply “simps” since I think that “simp” is a more broad term to refer to men that pathetically try to appeal to women.

Normies will say that the problem with simps is that they’re intentions are too transparent and insincere, that they try too hard and arrogantly expect women to throw themselves at them just because they practice common decency and that what simps ought to do is be a genuinely kind person expecting nothing in return and that will attract people to them in due time.

The problem is that normies do not understand causality when it comes to this problem. If you are a genuinely nice person throughout your life, make it to the age of 25 while still being a KHV, notice that all of your male friends have had girlfriends at some point in the past and that none of your female friends (if you have any) are interested in you, then it’s inevitable that many guys in this situation will start to try harder and begin simping.

Now the mistake that normies make here is assuming that trying hard to get into a relationship is the character flaw of the simp which is preventing him from getting the result he wants, not understanding that he acts that way only after a long history of 0 success. So to then say to such a person that what they need to do is just stop trying and focus on allowing romance to emerge organically would be to ask them to return to square one. To keep being a genuine person, to keep hoping that one day you’ll find the one that you will connect with, etc. and in this way, the normie is gaslighting the simp and is completely overlooking the real root cause:

THE BLACKPILL.

So, simply put, the unawareness of the Blackpill causes some men to become simps as an attempt to get a relationship and when that fails they will either become aware of the Blackpill or continue coping and hoping just as the normies say to do (although not explicitly or intentionally).

Simps are cringeworthy, yes. But I cannot help but sympathize with them because they’re essentially just incels who have not grasped the truth of the Blackpill yet. I believe that the incel community’s position with respect to simps should be one of compassion and evangelism. We cannot allow our lost brothers to keep wasting their time, to keep humiliating and making fools of themselves.

The hatred of simps by blackpilled incels makes sense though since simps are actively making many foids egos increase which makes things worse for men as a whole overall, but instead of dismissing them, we need to create strategies to bring them into the fold. These guys must be educated. They need the Blackpill to be set free from bluepill poison.

So the next time you see some poor, thirsty bastard in the comment section of some Stacey’s post calling her a “queen” and a “goddess”, be sure to let him know it’s over.

They all know it's already over and no chance of fucking their "Queen" those cucks are just coping now

Simps must be GENOCIDED!