Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I almost died in my sleep last night

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
I got drunk yesterday and went to sleep early and then woke up an hour later choking on my own vomit. Sadly I did not remain unconscious and drown peacefully in my sleep like Jimmy Hendrix did.

Instead of passing away I was startled awake by stomach acid going into my lungs and then caughing it back up all into my sinuses. My whole throat, lungs, and sinuses were burning for an hour, drinking water didnt help much cause I can't exactly wash my lungs easily.

Not recommended.

That's not good. Hasn't happened to me yet. You should stop drinking if you can. Alcohol is awful.

You wake up and then you realize you're still in "Canada".

Has the sun set yet?

That's not good. Hasn't happened to me yet. You should stop drinking if you can. Alcohol is awful.
It's a wake up call for sure. This is the first time it's ever happened to me. I didn't even drink that much but I was eating food and went to bed early and still semi-drunk which I guess is a bad combo.
You wake up and then you realize you're still in "Canada".
Living in Canada is one of the reasons I drink in the first place.

You should’ve drank milk instead as it neutralizes the acid as far as I can tell and works far quicker to get rid of the pain and bad after taste.

Though probably taking an antacid pill or tablet would work even better for all I know.

You should’ve drank milk instead as it neutralizes the acid as far as I can tell and works far quicker to get rid of the pain and bad after taste.

Though probably taking an antacid pill or tablet would work even better for all I know.
Yeah that might've worked better than water. That shit was bad, I had a sore throat (at the flap between the lungs and stomach) for like 4 days after this. I'm probably gonna keep a bottle of pepto-bismal on hand from now on, and I'm cutting back on drinking.

I got drunk yesterday and went to sleep early and then woke up an hour later choking on my own vomit. Sadly I did not remain unconscious and drown peacefully in my sleep like Jimmy Hendrix did.

Instead of passing away I was startled awake by stomach acid going into my lungs and then caughing it back up all into my sinuses. My whole throat, lungs, and sinuses were burning for an hour, drinking water didnt help much cause I can't exactly wash my lungs easily.

Not recommended.
Acid reflux can be absolutely brutal. On one hand, I'm glad you survived since I don't wish death on incels, but on the other hand, I also wish you could have passed on peacefully out of clown world.