Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I almost died in my sleep last night

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

I.N.C.E.L. Security Officer
129d 14h 1m
I got drunk yesterday and went to sleep early and then woke up an hour later choking on my own vomit. Sadly I did not remain unconscious and drown peacefully in my sleep like Jimmy Hendrix did.

Instead of passing away I was startled awake by stomach acid going into my lungs and then caughing it back up all into my sinuses. My whole throat, lungs, and sinuses were burning for an hour, drinking water didnt help much cause I can't exactly wash my lungs easily.

Not recommended.

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
66d 7h 16m
That's not good. Hasn't happened to me yet. You should stop drinking if you can. Alcohol is awful.

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
120d 14h 54m
You wake up and then you realize you're still in "Canada".

Has the sun set yet?

steve2830

steve2830

I hate women more than other thing in this life.
★★
19d 3h 13m
CrackingYs

CrackingYs

129d 14h 1m
WawelDragon1683 said:
That's not good. Hasn't happened to me yet. You should stop drinking if you can. Alcohol is awful.
It's a wake up call for sure. This is the first time it's ever happened to me. I didn't even drink that much but I was eating food and went to bed early and still semi-drunk which I guess is a bad combo.
TheDarkEnigma said:
Living in Canada is one of the reasons I drink in the first place.

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
120d 14h 54m
CrackingYs said:
Living in Canada is one of the reasons I drink in the first place.
Can you make moonshine out of maple syrup?

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

129d 14h 1m
TheDarkEnigma said:
Can you make moonshine out of maple syrup?
Probably but maple syrup is the most expensive kind of sugar you can buy so it would be expensive as fuck.

Fat Link

Fat Link

The Holy Emissary of Sacred Wizchan™
★★★★★
127d 12h 10m
You should’ve drank milk instead as it neutralizes the acid as far as I can tell and works far quicker to get rid of the pain and bad after taste.

Though probably taking an antacid pill or tablet would work even better for all I know.

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

129d 14h 1m
Fat Link said:
You should’ve drank milk instead as it neutralizes the acid as far as I can tell and works far quicker to get rid of the pain and bad after taste.

Though probably taking an antacid pill or tablet would work even better for all I know.
Yeah that might've worked better than water. That shit was bad, I had a sore throat (at the flap between the lungs and stomach) for like 4 days after this. I'm probably gonna keep a bottle of pepto-bismal on hand from now on, and I'm cutting back on drinking.

Fat Link

Fat Link

The Holy Emissary of Sacred Wizchan™
★★★★★
127d 12h 10m
CrackingYs said:
Yeah that might've worked better than water. That shit was bad, I had a sore throat (at the flap between the lungs and stomach) for like 4 days after this. I'm probably gonna keep a bottle of pepto-bismal on hand from now on, and I'm cutting back on drinking.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDoyywKt1_0

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
113d 4h 12m
TheDarkEnigma said:

Has the sun set yet?
All i can see is the Canadian mists

InMyCellInHell

InMyCellInHell

Waffles! Where's my waffles?
★★★★★
32d 3h 21m
CrackingYs said:
I got drunk yesterday and went to sleep early and then woke up an hour later choking on my own vomit. Sadly I did not remain unconscious and drown peacefully in my sleep like Jimmy Hendrix did.

Instead of passing away I was startled awake by stomach acid going into my lungs and then caughing it back up all into my sinuses. My whole throat, lungs, and sinuses were burning for an hour, drinking water didnt help much cause I can't exactly wash my lungs easily.

Not recommended.
Acid reflux can be absolutely brutal. On one hand, I'm glad you survived since I don't wish death on incels, but on the other hand, I also wish you could have passed on peacefully out of clown world.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8