Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I almost died from Covid in August. Happy to be Alive.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
I nearly died when I had covid delta. (Low testosterone limits the body from fighting off sickness) plus I almost lost all oxygen to my brain for a brief moment (just by turning off my room fan for a brief moment) No one in my family cared when I was gasping for air. I am lucky to be alive today and hating on women :panties:

I also heard voices from hell while I was on my way to death. Scary experience. It makes you question everything when you almost die.

Last edited:
Did you take the kikeccine? I keep hearing about people who took it and got covid after

How old are you? You got any health issues? My grandma got and she didn't have it nearly as bad as you did lmao

@

[UWSL][UWSL]réttlætisfyrirboðin[/UWSL][/UWSL]​

[UWSL][UWSL]my aunt got myoclonus after taking it. Involuntary muscle spasms randomly and it has never gone away. A friend of my dad’s who was about 60 died shortly after taking it. And there’s those videos of the athletes collapsing after taking it. Lots of young men are getting myocarditis after taking it[/UWSL][/UWSL]

Last edited:
@

[UWSL][UWSL]my aunt got myoclonus after taking it. Involuntary muscle spasms randomly and it has never gone away. A friend of my dad’s who was about 60 died shortly after taking it. And there’s those videos of the athletes collapsing after taking it. Lots of young men are getting myocarditis after taking it.[/UWSL][/UWSL]
The thing is when 3.7 billion people are vaccinated people will die after vaccination. That doesn't mean the vaccine caused it. It could be true that your grandma got serious side effects of taking the vaccine but it also could be coincedence. Overall the vaccine has safed many lives. Lots of soccer players had myocarditis already and it's only being given attention to now for using it as a propaganda piece against the vaccine.

The thing is when 3.7 billion people are vaccinated people will die after vaccination. That doesn't mean the vaccine caused it. It could be true that your grandma got serious side effects of taking the vaccine but it also could be coincedence. Overall the vaccine has safed many lives. Lots of soccer players had myocarditis already and it's only being given attention to now for using it as a propaganda piece against the vaccine.

View: https://youtu.be/L2GKPYzL_JQ
so many people are having adverse reactions. It doesn’t have full FDA approval. My aunt takes it and then all of a sudden she has this problem. Also more and more health problem reports will likely happen. New strains will keep emerging that will keep causing breakthrough cases. So many people including my cousin got covid after getting vaccinated. Almost anyone will just be sick for a few days from covid. You’re brainwashed by big pharma

I also heard voices from hell while I was on my way to death. Scary experience. It makes you question everything when you almost die.
Could you give me more details about this? As much as you can please? this is the only thing stopping me from roping

Good for you brocel, but your involuntarily human tag makes me a little sus:feelswhere:

havent gotten it yet but i will probably die a horrible death when i do

I nearly died when I had covid delta. (Low testosterone limits the body from fighting off sickness) plus I almost lost all oxygen to my brain for a brief moment (just by turning off my room fan for a brief moment) No one in my family cared when I was gasping for air. I am lucky to be alive today and hating on women :panties:

i mean there is a reason why on various prayers it asks god and the saints to gives us strength in death,as it's well accepted that we are extremely tempted by the devil and also our own nature on death. if that really happened then you should really be scared. have you thought about reading the holy bible and going to your local catholic tlm mass?

View: https://youtu.be/L2GKPYzL_JQ
so many people are having adverse reactions. It doesn’t have full FDA approval. My aunt takes it and then all of a sudden she has this problem. Also more and more health problem reports will likely happen. New strains will keep emerging that will keep causing breakthrough cases. So many people including my cousin got covid after getting vaccinated. Almost anyone will just be sick for a few days from covid. You’re brainwashed by big pharma

It does have FDA approval but keep coping with the fact that you're an utter moron. As if FDA approval means anything to you antivax nutters. Argument always changes.

It does have FDA approval but keep coping with the fact that you're an utter moron. As if FDA approval means anything to you antivax nutters. Argument always changes.
You:"It doesn't even have FDA approval"
Me:"It actually does"
"FDA is big pharma bro you are just brainwashed"

You probably

It had EUA, emergency use authorization but you are right, fda approval means nothing. I’ll never put that crap in my body. Im a pure blood and only got a little sick for a few days

It had EUA, emergency use authorization but you are right, fda approval means nothing. I’ll never put that crap in my body. Im a pure blood and only got a little sick for a few days
Thanks for again proving that I'm right and I can predict all your thoughts.

Good for you brocel, but your involuntarily human tag makes me a little sus:feelswhere:
I am unvoluntary human.
Could you give me more details about this? As much as you can please? this is the only thing stopping me from roping
Well i heard voices in the back of my head and i woke up at nights felt possessed, one time i dozed off asleep and woke up felt like something was coming for me, i couldnt move. Like it felt like satan was coming to take control, it made me scared. Luckily i broke free and awoken. Had to not think of bad thoughts cuz of nightmares.
i mean there is a reason why on various prayers it asks god and the saints to gives us strength in death,as it's well accepted that we are extremely tempted by the devil and also our own nature on death. if that really happened then you should really be scared. have you thought about reading the holy bible and going to your local catholic tlm mass?
Fuck Gawd, there is no god. I found out at that moment no "God" was going to save me from dying and even my family didnt care i was dying. We are just atoms in a floating universe.

Last edited:
Thanks for again proving that I'm right and I can predict all your thoughts.
You’re brainwashed by big pharma. Did yoh read my response to you about nearly half of reported covid cases were from people after getting the kikeccine? Covid is just like a flu, anyone would just get a little sick except for the severely immune compromised

Why is it always the brainwashed that feel the need to call others brainwashed. Is it a subconscious urge to Freudian slip project onto me? I feel bad for your family having to deal with your subpar cognitive skills.

I am unvoluntary human.

Well i heard voices in the back of my head and i woke up at nights felt possessed, one time i dozed off asleep and woke up felt like something was coming for me, i couldnt move. Like it felt like satan was coming to take control, it made me scared. Luckily i broke free and awoken. Had to not think of bad thoughts cuz of nightmares.

Fuck Gawd, there is no god. I found out at that moment no "God" was going to save me from dying and even my family didnt care i was dying. We are just atoms in a floating universe.
death comes to chads and stacies too. don't know about your family,but god,your holy mother,the saints,your guardian angel,and all the angels in heaven, do care about your death(which might be the reason why you heard such things at the edge of death).

Why is it always the brainwashed that feel the need to call others brainwashed. Is it a subconscious urge to Freudian slip project onto me? I feel bad for your family having to deal with your subpar cognitive skills.
oh shit there is a new vaccine shill in town. How much are you getting paid?

i couldnt move. Like it felt like satan was coming to take control, it made me scared. Luckily i broke free and awoken. Had to not think of bad thoughts cuz of nightmares.
Ah, that just seems like ordinary sleep paralysis. A lot of people get that sense of dread if they are awake during the paralysis... and everyone has a different experience.

My sleep paralysis is always the same: disembodied hands crawl all over my body. They grab at my legs and arms and stomach and they inch towards my face. When they get to my mouth I can open it and bite down on the fingers — and the fingers come off and I spit them out.

Has happened to me exactly in this way more than a handful of times , i'd say more than 7 times. Lasts about 1-2 minutes before I wake myself up. When it happened the first time, I was crying for Jesus to help me. But now that I know what it is I just let it pass when it happens.

Ah, that just seems like ordinary sleep paralysis. A lot of people get that sense of dread if they are awake during the paralysis... and everyone has a different experience.

My sleep paralysis is always the same: disembodied hands crawl all over my body. They grab at my legs and arms and stomach and they inch towards my face. When they get to my mouth I can open it and bite down on the fingers — and the fingers come off and I spit them out.

Has happened to me exactly in this way more than a handful of times , i'd say more than 7 times. Lasts about 1-2 minutes before I wake myself up. When it happened the first time, I was crying for Jesus to help me. But now that I know what it is I just let it pass when it happens.
That shit sounds hardcore as hell lol makes me wonder if demons are real

@

[UWSL][UWSL]my aunt got myoclonus after taking it. Involuntary muscle spasms randomly and it has never gone away. A friend of my dad’s who was about 60 died shortly after taking it. And there’s those videos of the athletes collapsing after taking it. Lots of young men are getting myocarditis after taking it[/UWSL][/UWSL]
Athletes getting what they deserve for stealing young Stacy’s from lonely incels :feelsLSD:

i literally got schizophrenia days after the first moderna injection and myocarditis two weeks after taking the second dose

almost killed myself due to hearing voices in my head and was bedridden for weeks due to the heart damage

totally a coincidence. after i had no symptoms or signs at all before taking the vaccines.
although my medical situation has improved a lot I still need to take my blood pressure and schizo prescriptions for the rest of my life

what's also funny is that my parents forced me to get the covid vaccines. when i started improving they also forced me to get the booster.

Imagine almost dying to a fake virus created in some chinkland weapons lab

i literally got schizophrenia days after the first moderna injection and myocarditis two weeks after taking the second dose

almost killed myself due to hearing voices in my head and was bedridden for weeks due to the heart damage

totally a coincidence. after i had no symptoms or signs at all before taking the vaccines.
although my medical situation has improved a lot I still need to take my blood pressure and schizo prescriptions for the rest of my life

what's also funny is that my parents forced me to get the covid vaccines. when i started improving they also forced me to get the booster.

Over for kidcels.

If my parents told me that I'd tell 'em to go fuck themselves.

Funny thing is my dad actually got pressured by my grandmother to take it. She used financial incentives to make him promise to take two shots. He did, and now that there's a third shot he won't get it as he never agreed to that JFL.

I convinced my mom not to get it either. So it's sort of the other way around with me discouraging everyone from taking it.

New user shilling for the vaccine :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: