Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Humanity is getting taller

• Thread starter Deleted member 37148
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 37148

Self-banned
-
In high-school my science teacher told us that just a few generations ago the average was 5"4, all the people in class looked at me and laughed:feelsrope: just manlet things being a social punching bag. This is why I prefer solitude

Yes, I see Zoomers, not even out of high school that are 6'+ nowadays. I probably stunted my growth. What country are you from?

, all the people in class looked at me and laughed
Wow what a bunch of assholes. Don't blame yourself or your manletism its not your fault. Fuck them.

It's like they want us to go ER so that they have stories to write articles about later.

Wow what a bunch of assholes. Don't blame yourself or your manletism its not your fault. Fuck them.
"For some reason humanity is getting taller." Meanwhile I'm stuck at 5'3. Tbh all manlets worldwide will come together to beat all tallfaggots if they've heard that. I hope zoomers die quicker. The more tall you are = shorter lifespan
It's like they want us to go ER so that they have stories to write articles about later.
Wouldn't be surprising if that was the case

all the people in class looked at me and laughed:feelsrope: just manlet things being a social punching bag.
Fucking assholes. Hate to hear this happened to you. How old are you though ? You can still grow upto a certain age. Good diet, exercise all play a factor.

"For some reason humanity is getting taller." Meanwhile I'm stuck at 5'3. Tbh all manlets worldwide will come together to beat all tallfaggots if they've heard that. I hope zoomers die quicker. The more tall you are = shorter lifespan
Over, here is a list of some fellow shortcels to add for inceldia. :society:

Over, here is a list of some fellow shortcels to add for inceldia. :society:
If you obey like a good boy you'll be general

that means it has increased sexual selection.
then the bitches will pick the stupidest ones and we will say goodbye to civilization to go back to the trees.

oh man just get the fucking noose i'm going to be mogged by fucking gen alpha giants :feelsmega::giga::whatfeels:

Fucking assholes. Hate to hear this happened to you. How old are you though ? You can still grow upto a certain age. Good diet, exercise all play a factor.
This was way back when I was 16, im 22 now

Fuckers. I know that feeling. When even teacher mogs you, laughs you with class. They are the reason of ER.

This was way back when I was 16, im 22 now
Oh, I see. Can't do shit abt height at this point:feelsbadman:. Sorry, man:(. Have always felt that manletism is a main cause for inceldom as it can't be fixed after a certain point. Don't think about it too much though. Height is not in your control after 22. Which ethnicity are you from bro ? Have you tried your luck with asian women. Might have a chance with some short asian foids assuming you're non-asian.

Oh, I see. Can't do shit abt height at this point:feelsbadman:. Sorry, man:(. Have always felt that manletism is a main cause for inceldom as it can't be fixed after a certain point. Don't think about it too much though. Height is not in your control after 22. Which ethnicity are you from bro ? Have you tried your luck with asian women. Might have a chance with some short asian foids assuming you're non-asian.
North African, its hard enough being 5'6. I prefer Arab women over Asian especially thick Moroccans

Last edited:
I prefer Arab women over Asian especially thick Moroccans
Hmm.. not bad:feelsokman:. Arab women are one of a kind. Have you tried your luck with any of them ? How do it go?

Hmm.. not bad:feelsokman:. Arab women are one of a kind. Have you tried your luck with any of them ? How do it go?
Nah, they are prefer taller lads like every other cunt, the leverage will only be on my side once I passport maxx back home in Algeria