Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I wish I was taller

Gendocel

Gendocel

Amalek
I'm not a manlet, I'm average. But still, tallfags have so many advantages it's crazy. It's an additional 2 points for your score. An guy with a 5/10 face turns 7/10 if he is tall.

There are studies that a taller, but slim dude (no muscles) looks more dominant than a short and muscular dude. Literally life on easy mode. EVERYTHING is easier. No more people bullying you or bumping into you.

There are fatties or stoners who have gfs just because they are fucking tall. People just automatically assume you have a nice personality or a wide social circle if you are tall.

Last edited:
Your height is?

A bunch of high school guys were in the gym today and so many of them had to duck when going through the door :feelsrope:

I'm not a manlet, I'm average. But still, tallfags have so many advantages it's crazy. It's an additional 2 points for your score. An guy with a 5/10 face turns 7/10 if he is tall.

There are studies that a taller, but slim dude (no muscles) looks more dominant than a short and muscular dude. Literally life on easy mode. EVERYTHING is easier. No more people bullying you or bumping into you.

There are fatties or stoners who have gfs just because they are fucking tall. People just automatically assume you have a nice personality or a wide social circle if you are tall.
I’m 5’10 and I wanna be taller too especially because of rice failio

But who doesn’t