Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Height Survey

• Thread starter Deleted member 28148
  • Start date

What is your height?

• Total voters
Deleted member 28148

Deleted member 28148

losing my teen years
-
Just a height survey thread.
I like doing these survey threads tbh ngl

We should sticky this so everyone can see it. I’m 175 cm. Or 5’9…. GIGAMOGGER height.

1.78 bare foot. 1.80 wearing shoes.

161cm this destroyed my life.

6'3 and height don't matter.

Face is everything.

Wow a lot of dudes here are 5'9 or above. Chads.co

Fuck tallfags. 90% of you could ascend through the sizepill if you actually went to the gym and maybe werent too much of a pussy to inject a little test.

6'0 flat-footed after hardcore squats, deadlifts, and staying awake + upright for 24 hours is very different than being 6'0 after just waking up from 8+ hours of good sleep while busting a gut.

If you're 6'0+ with those brutal qualifications at 16 yo, you're probably not an incel.
6ft after waking up is still good

So many fucking tallfags :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

death to tallfags

death to tallfags
I have said this many times but once again. This site is full of 6'0 white males with average dicks, with coper attitude. This is fakecels.co by default. lets make another site servery and you will see it has not changed much.

Whitecels

death to tallfags
Pretty based, I am legit envious of every tallfag here. They have something I want more than sex. The satisfaction of being taken seriously and not being treated as a kid is infinitely more important to me than sexual satisfaction.

Morning: 5'11" (181cm)
Before bed: 5'10.5" (179.5)

Morning height: 173.5 cm
Night height: 171.7 cm

Supposedly your morning height is your "real" height, but I consider my real height to be 5'7''

kys fag GrAYcel
Joined Jun 11, 2021
u don't really get the "GrAYcel" usage pass since you're so young, sorry :feelswhat:

you're 16, i think a hypothetical 2 post 25 year old is more of an incel than a 16 yr old with 10k posts :feelsmage:

u don't really get the "GrAYcel" usage pass since you're so young, sorry :feelswhat:

you're 16, i think a hypothetical 2 post 25 year old is more of an incel than a 16 yr old with 10k posts :feelsmage:

183 but it’s nothing special in Chadinavia, morning height 185, my eye level is 13 cm so I feel shorter than I probably am

Last edited:
minority on an incel forum...

oh look another gatekeeping figger naggot

not gatekeeping bro, you're the one gatekeeping by calling people graycels lol
calling someone a graycel is not gatekeeping :feelswhat:
fags like you constantly try to single me out for being not 18

calling someone a graycel is not gatekeeping :feelswhat:
fags like you constantly try to single me out for being not 18
it is gatekeeping, you're calling their opinion irrelevant because they have a low post count.

and i don't have any issue with you being young, i only made an argument