Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story How I ended up creeping out 2 foids.

U

UglyDumbass

Captain
★★★
In junior year I took a science class. There was this one foid who i’ll call Ella. And there was her friend who i’ll call Laya.

first day of class I was nervous so i was shakey. the teacher was doing a roll call and he said my name and i said “here”. He said “ ur name is UglyDumbass?” and i said “yeah” while nodding my head but i got shakey so my head twitched a bit. Now i looked to my side and just so you’ll know Ella had to sit at a desk next to mines and i saw her giving me this very angry “your fucking weird” look at me.

months later my class had to do a lab. I had to work with a normie,Ella and Laya. i had to sit right in front of these foids while facing them so i knew i would be called a creep anywhere i stared so i looked at the desk or my phone. They talked to the normie and pretended to include me & then they decide to force a fake smile at me to see my reaction cuz they i think they assumed i had a crush on them since i was nervous in class and foids always assume/accuse incels of crushing on them. anyways after the smile, i sadly gave a pathetic nervous reaction where i said “yeah” and looked away while smiling back. I later saw her stare at me for a sec but look away when i looked up (proof that staring don’t mean shit and you’ll see more proof in the story)

Then when i tried to ask the normie for help (he ignored me) i saw that Ella was giving me a angry stare once again but with the side eye. The project was over thank god but then few days later i stared at laya on accident so i looked away quickly but she saw me so she thought i was looking at her. ( forgot to mention these foids have boyfriends) anyways after that they tried to check if i eas staring. then i heard laya say “he is weird” a few minutes later. then like a month later there was another science lab and while teacher was picking partners, that bitch ass Ella yelled to the teacher with her lungs “OMG PLEASE DONT FUCKING PUT HIM WITH US”.

A lot of people avoided sitting with me in this class too when a teacher would tell a student to sit with me. People would always be like “Oh i don’t want too” “please don’t move me” even a autistic foid who would say hi to me didn’t wanna sit with me which is proof that saying “hi” don’t meann shit either. I might make a part 2 of these foids if this receives a lot of attention since there’s more.

i saw her giving me this very angry “your fucking weird” look at me.
Then when i tried to ask the normie for help (he ignored me) i saw that Ella was giving me a angry stare once again but with the side eye
They talked to the normie and pretended to include me & then they decide to force a fake smile at me to see my reaction
i stared at laya on accident so i looked away quickly but she saw me so she thought i was looking at her. ( forgot to mention these foids have boyfriends)
that bitch ass Ella yelled to the teacher with her lungs “OMG PLEASE DONT FUCKING PUT HIM WITH US”.
then i heard laya say “he is weird” a few minutes later
A lot of people avoided sitting with me in this class too when a teacher would tell a student to sit with me. People would always be like “Oh i don’t want too” “please don’t move me” even a autistic foid who would say hi to me didn’t wanna sit with me which is proof that saying “hi” don’t meann shit either. I might make a part 2 of these foids if this receives a lot of attention since there’s more.

tldr for you’ll

Strange how people can't come up with their own opinions on people they don't know yet. You're only weird because the Beckies said so. Also they always delude themselves in their egos and believe everyone has a crush about them. Brutal glad high school is over. Since we're older now we can actually stare too

Strange how people can't come up with their own opinions on people they don't know yet. You're only weird because the Beckies said so. Also they always delude themselves in their egos and believe everyone has a crush about them. Brutal glad high school is over. Since we're older now we can actually stare too
foids are always afraid a incel has a crush on them cuz it lowers their ego and makes them feel ugly. Since most of them are extremely insecure they worry that anything we do is a sign of trying to get with them so they fear they may be just as ugly as us also this won’t ever end not even after high school. Also they only think i’m weird due to my looks.If i was their chad bfs they would be going “aww he is so cute look how shy he is”

Incidents like this contribute to a person who'll fall over past the point of no return.