Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How would you deal with extreme torture

ShadowSunshine88

ShadowSunshine88

I wish you were here
★★★★
I’ve recently found myself in a loophole of the worst things you can think of. Brutal torture to cannibalism on videotape, and it made me think to myself would I prefer getting eaten alive or living my whole life as a sub5? I actually have a hard time answering. :feelsjuice:

Either way it’s a physical and psychological pain. One for a brief moment of your life, and the other lasts forever. Now the thought of getting brutally tortured always haunted me. While in my peaceful room I could get kidnapped and get the worst kind of slow torture possible, it would be eccentric of me to think being ugly is a worse condition than actual torture. (It is we are doomed to suffer as incels)

Anyways, how would you guys act if you were per example slowly burned to ashes? Would you collapse mentally? I also thought of making a dispositive to kill me instantly by pressing a button so if I get kidnapped I can kill myself instantly to feel no pain, that’s the only thing I’ve found that would help.

ok GrAY.
I wouldn't choose torture tbh, I rather try to do something to stick out in soyciety before I kill myself. Whether it be something soyciety deems commendable is not what I would worry about.

over

Depends on why I'm being tortured, tbh. :feelsjuice:

absence of existence = absence of pain, torture, and suffering

Id kill myself in such scenario

I already experience extreme torture every single day of my existence.

Rope isn't painless wtf youre talking about.
Step 1 : Tie It On A Tall Tree
Step 2 : Wrap It Around Your Neck In A Way So That Your Neck Breaks Fast
Step 3 : Climb On That Tree
Step 4 : Fall
Step 5 : Enjoy ( In Video Game )

So you’d rather be the guy in the funky town video than be alive?

You realize a lot of torture victims they intravenously give adrenaline, epinephrine, and amphetemines as to keep them alive longer.

It keeps them awake and keeps them from going into shock so they feel everything and are awake for it all

So you’d rather be the guy in the funky town video than be alive?

You realize a lot of torture victims they intravenously give adrenaline, epinephrine, and amphetemines as to keep them alive longer.

It keeps them awake and keeps them from going into shock so they feel everything and are awake for it all
That Video Will Wake Those Mfs Up , Physical Pain Is Far Worse Than Mental Pain , It Is An Objective Fact

Why would anybody ever torture me, I'm poor, no one really hates me. I did nothing wrong. There is no reason for anyone to torture me.