Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to stop simping/obsessing over women

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Remember that no matter how attractive a female is she’s still as disgusting and foul as men they still use the bathroom like us they still bleed they bleed outta their Genitals every week plus you take the makeup off them and they go from a 7/10 to a 4/10 in couple swipes also their farts smell worse than ours this is why I’ll never put a woman on a pedestal

Become like me
Remember that no matter how attractive a female is she’s still as disgusting and foul as men they still use the bathroom like us they still bleed they bleed outta their Genitals every week plus you take the makeup off them and they go from a 7/10 to a 4/10 in couple swipes also their farts smell worse than ours this is why I’ll never put a woman on a pedestal
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

First you have to get rid of yourself of notion of MORALS
People think they have duty to SIMP or to do "GOOD" things in life.

There are no GOOD things, people are selfish and do whats in their own best interest.
Do whats in your own best interest and try to gain as much money and power as possible.

You have no obligation to society or anyone only to yourself. You SHOULD stop imposing SHOULDS on yourself.
You have no obligation to fulfill any standards of morality or duty to anyone

Do rich and powerful follow the Laws Rules and Morals?
Of course no... they do whatever they fuck want.
Fat oligarch fucks fresh teen pussy everyday on his YACHT because HE CAN not because he feels NEED that HE SHOULD BE GOOD FATHER or BE VIRTUOUS CUCK

Morality laws and rules are for the plebs and not Elite
Rules for thee but not for me

If you still feel need that you are somehow to fulfill some societal expectations how your life should play out you are doomed to stay loser and retard fantasizing about Castles in the sky.
Disney movies and Romance novels are all lies... there is no Romance... women are trying to do whatever it will benefit them in end and you take whatever you can as men if you have power. SIMPLE AS

Show me example where "Virtues" prevail?

womens are angels :forcedsmile:

it makes sense though, imagine her getting older too, sex is the only thing that we gotta get rid of then everything is gonna be alright

90% of this forum would lick the acne pimples of foids and eat their shit and drink their period blood as if it were something beautiful because it’s from a woman