Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How shy or socially anxious or bad at social skills are you? (EVERYONE GTFIH)

Do you have social anxiety/social phobia, bad social skills, or a lot of shyness?

• Total voters
E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
I wanna be able to know how shy or socially anxious people here are and how good their social skills are because social skills don't help your face.

Let's see the results: BE HONEST

I wouldn't know since I haven't properly talked to women in ages, but with guys I'm fairly decent

I'm not afraid of social situations, I'm just terrible at dealing with them.

I can't do small talk, I usually have nothing to say, and I hate speaking when I have nothing to say.

Last edited:
It depends, I don't come to talk with people, I remain in my place, but if they do come to talk with me, I can say that I'm a friendly person with some level of social skills

I don't mind speaking to ppl but I'm not NT (don't listen to ppl like nigger wrld and don't watch the stuff they watch etc) so I can't rlly communicate with some normies.

i can overcome the anxiety but i have bad social skills that i still have from childhood

Moderate anxiety, but my social skills skyrocketed from age 18-22. I still pretend to be a normie, but Im quite good at it, works 50% of the time

i voted yes, because of my overprotective single mother and her parenting. i was never involved or allowed to participate in any sports or activities, had absolutely 0 males to interact with.
i just don't have much to say, i could never relate to the other boys simply because i was an outcast and bullied amongst them, i was also afraid of women because of how they treated me and emasculated me but being rejected by the other boys was the final nail in the coffin for me to grow up and be unsocial. i wish i had 1 male whilst i was growing up so he could have taught my mother the importance of being social for young boys which can be achieved through physical activities. she would often compare me to her athlete brother and praise him but would never allow her son to participate in any sports this was demoralizing. my only outlet as a child was to play video games since i wasn't allowed to try and be good in real life.

Yes. I often plan interactions with people and recite what I'll say, only to stand there awkwardly and stammer something incomprehensible until my language processing boots.

@Colvin76 @JosefMengelecel @Robtical @gymletethnicel @Diocel @RREEEEEEEEE @Copexodius Maximus @Mainländer @Emba @Alone75 @Fat Link @IslaVista2014 @Benj-amin @watcher @PHp @Total Imbecile @ThoughtfulCel @ordinaryotaku @PPEcel @pp183 @ShySaxon @your personality

I beat almost every living thing to death within a mile radius of my territory.

I'm not sure if that counts as bad social skills

Images 3

i only have social skills when talkin to people i like.
So if i am forced to talk/be around npc normie fags then i keep quiet.

A bit, not overly. I don't like being caught out of guard with such shit, but if I expect it, I do well enough.

My social skills and anxiety are highly dependent on the situation I’m in

i get usually ignored. cant stand normies anyway

As a kid I was terribly shy. Had trouble looking others in the eye. Wanted to have friends and be accepted. In HS, I stopped giving a shit and just blazed it 420, became a much different person. But the desire to be accepted left me too, the desire for anything really. Autism diagnosis > NEETdom. End game.

I am a mixed bag.

I can easily talk with strangers, be in public surrounded with people (even parties) and feel 100% secure.

I do however struggle when public speaking, I get nervous in presentations. But other than that, I have no problems talking to people.

I have severe social anxiety. I sometimes struggle to answer a door or pick up the phone and talk to a stranger. I suffer from agoraphobia (fear of going outside) and I genuinely hate and distrust society and peoples intentions.

As an autistic guy, I have never understood how all those social shit are working. I see that as if I was a white tourist in a chinese marketplace.
People don't understand me. And I don't know what they want. Which makes me anxious every time they initiate a conversation or a social interaction.
I have zero friend ; all my family hates me or is dead ; and as a NEET I don't see coworkers or anyone. I'm the most isolated man possible. The only reason I have to go outside is because of my dog, to purchase food, and to send letters. That's all.

I can have pretty normal conversations with normies irl. I usually seldom start conversations but I can usually keep it going if someone else starts one. I haven’t ever interacted with a foid tho

I have social anxiety but my social skills are fine.

I can have pretty normal conversations with normies irl. I usually seldom start conversations but I can usually keep it going if someone else starts one. I haven’t ever interacted with a foid tho
i thought you were quiet and shy

Not afraid of social situations. Don't do the best in them, but able to have somewhat normal convos

asipe checking in

I have social anxiety but it's mainly due to having a stutter. However I can still make friends with incels/normies. Foids on the other hand are scared of my ogre face.

Lmao @ me having social skills, I legit have none and most of it is because Im so shy I avoid socializing at all costs so I havent had any opportunities to learn how to small talk n shit

At first, I usually am, up until I get acquainted with the person. I'm super sociable with people who I know.

Went from being shy to becoming more schizoid as I get older. IE no interest in normies of normieville.

I have no idea how to measure social skills. I don't know if whatever I'm doing is correct or works or something.

Lmao @ me having social skills, I legit have none and most of it is because Im so shy I avoid socializing at all costs so I havent had any opportunities to learn how to small talk n shit
Yeah that’s what happens with autists

I guess I have social anxiety because there are some things I can't do;

- Return an item after it's been purchased, especially if I have no receipt (whether I have it or not doesn't matter)

- I can't talk on the phone when I am using public transport

- I quickly look away after eye contact or I avoid eye contact altogether because I don't want to be in a fight

That's basically it.

Oh, I can think of some more examples.

- I have a hard time keeping a straight face when being talked to, presumably because I want to present myself as approachable / likeable

- During online classes, I get somewhat anxious to speak, mostly because I am not sure if I am to be understood due to using a shitty computer

- Also during online classes, I don't want to show my face because I feel too subhuman sometimes

So yeah, I don't really know if I do have social anxiety. What do you say? If I can think of more things I will make sure to add it.

One time in school my teacher complemented my schoolwork; I just happened to have a crush her and felt like complementing her, instead of saying thank you I said: "Those are biggest titties I've ever seen Ms." I fucking ran out the classroom so I didn't get reported luckily it was the last day of school.

@THE TRUE HONKLER @PM_ME_STRIPPERS @ReturnOfSaddam @StSausageCel @Gymcelled @Forum_User_2345 @Neggr @Uglyme @Hyperwristcel @yikerinos @Boardwalkcel @Lookscel
One time in school my teacher complemented my schoolwork; I just happened to have a crush her and felt like complementing her, instead of saying thank you I said: "Those are biggest titties I've ever seen Ms." I fucking ran out the classroom so I didn't get reported luckily it was the last day of school.
How old were you?

I'm good at the surface level social skills. People even compliment me from time to time for certain things like being able to confidently speak up in front of the class etc

Yet i'd say im terrible at anything that's more intimate. Social skills aren't that easily defined

@THE TRUE HONKLER @PM_ME_STRIPPERS @ReturnOfSaddam @StSausageCel @Gymcelled @Forum_User_2345 @Neggr @Uglyme @Hyperwristcel @yikerinos @Boardwalkcel @Lookscel

How old were you?
kek

i feel for him because i used to be very socially awkward as well, and not just awkward but just unaware of social rules, which can be dangerous sometimes

kek

i feel for him because i used to be very socially awkward as well, and not just awkward but just unaware of social rules, which can be dangerous sometimes
How are your social skills now?

How are your social skills now?
a lot better, i had a phase of putting myself out there of a few months, and also i left my parents house (my parents bullied me), so im doing massively better now overall, still no gf though

How old were you?
I was 16

a lot better, i had a phase of putting myself out there of a few months, and also i left my parents house (my parents bullied me), so im doing massively better now overall, still no gf though
Did you ever ask out a woman?

Did you ever ask out a woman?
no

i know this sounds kinda weird but, despite my lack of social skills, i also have some social skills that normies dont. as in i can see how people feels by looking at them in the eye, in ways other people can't, bc being abused by your parents as a child can make you develop that skill. so if i see that a girl doesnt like me sexually i dont ask her out, what's the point. you cant talk a girl into liking you.

Having social skill issues is a truecel trait

I'm not afraid of social situations, I'm just terrible at dealing with them.

I can't do small talk, I usually have nothing to say, and I hate speaking when I have nothing to say.
Same.