Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How much longer do you think you have left?

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
The loneliness and depression that comes with inceldom definitely affects all of our lives to a significant degree. As such, many of us won't be around as long as we would had we not been incels. So, how long do you think you still have left? Are you on your last legs, so to speak?

Probably no more than 10 years before my worn out body finally gives out and that’s being generous. :cryfeels:

2 years max if i don't quit drugs

Probably no more than 10 years before my worn out body finally gives out and that’s being generous. :cryfeels:
Brutal, and I'm sorry to hear that. I can only hope that when the end comes, you're able to make it out as peacefully and painlessly as possible :feelscry:

It is hard to say. If I could have euthanasia today, I would do it in a heartbeat. The only reason I am still here is that I am afraid of accidentally crippling myself, but that will also eventually pass, and I will risk it.

I give it a few Years tbh. Cant stand Human and this clown World anymore tbh

It is hard to say. If I could have euthanasia today, I would do it in a heartbeat. The only reason I am still here is that I am afraid of accidentally crippling myself, but that will also eventually pass, and I will risk it.
countless ways to sui without crippling yourself, you just need to do a little research and not be retarded about it

If I could have euthanasia today, I would do it in a heartbeat. The only reason I am still here is that I am afraid of accidentally crippling myself, but that will also eventually pass, and I will risk it.
Same tbh. You should do your research into it to minimize any potential risk of not finishing the job and leaving you as a cripple for life.

My parents are old and will likely die soon. Once they die, I'll have no one to support me. I give myself 10 years max. Once my parents are gone, there's no point in living without them. I'll just put my Benelli M4 in my mouth when they die.

i dont know. i think i have a hit out on me.

My parents are old and will likely die soon. Once they die, I'll have no one to support me. I give myself 10 years max. Once my parents are gone, there's no point in living without them. I'll just put my Benelli M4 in my mouth when they die.
You and your cute avis will be missed :cryfeels:

I'm going to guess around 25-30 years, if I don't get killed or commit suicide at least.

You have to health maxx boyo

There's no need to kill yourself. Just find a doc (difficult, but not impossible), who'd be willing to prescribe you antiandrogens such as Siterone or buy them illegally. They don't always work, but if they do, you can live like a human being without thinking about the semi-apes that women are all the time.

I'll probably rot to old age if i don't rope

I don't wanna rope just yet because i want to see how the world, technology, and especially copes will progress.
And who knows, maybe i get lucky?
Maybe i become one of the outliers bluepillers point to to say the blackpill is false.

The loneliness and depression that comes with inceldom definitely affects all of our lives to a significant degree. As such, many of us won't be around as long as we would had we not been incels. So, how long do you think you still have left? Are you on your last legs, so to speak?
Maybe, I'm a 33-year-old Virgin. I quit drinking but I do love to vape. And I use t h c daily I am a chronic loner and I Don't have the best of diets of course I am changing that. At this point Iwouldn't mind suffering from a heart attack and passing away. I don't have friends. I can't relate to people my own age. I meet people that are much younger than me who are having sex, and I can't relate to them I can't relate to old people. I can't relate to anybody because of the fact that I am an outcast who've never even had sex. I'm gonna die alone just like I was forced to live alone. I hate this world I hate the human race beyond anything. I get mistreated everywhere I go disrespected everywhere. No one loves me and I am beginning to believe the whole world hates me. In turn, I hate this world and I hate this disgusting species every minute of every hour of every day. I despise humanity. I just go to work make money and go home and masturbate into oblivion I guess I am grateful for certain things I do have but it's not like I am spoiled in this capitalistic system. I still have my eyesight. I am still mobile. I can still hear and see things and read and try my best. But the world can be very shallow and mean to me. I don't know how I even tolerate this nonsense around me but I somehow do. I hope the west gets nuked into oblivion and everybody dies. We fucking deserve it.

Maybe, I'm a 33-year-old Virgin. I quit drinking but I do love to vape. And I use t h c daily I am a chronic loner and I Don't have the best of diets of course I am changing that. At this point Iwouldn't mind suffering from a heart attack and passing away. I don't have friends. I can't relate to people my own age. I meet people that are much younger than me who are having sex, and I can't relate to them I can't relate to old people. I can't relate to anybody because of the fact that I am an outcast who've never even had sex. I'm gonna die alone just like I was forced to live alone. I hate this world I hate the human race beyond anything. I get mistreated everywhere I go disrespected everywhere. No one loves me and I am beginning to believe the whole world hates me. In turn, I hate this world and I hate this disgusting species every minute of every hour of every day. I despise humanity. I just go to work make money and go home and masturbate into oblivion I guess I am grateful for certain things I do have but it's not like I am spoiled in this capitalistic system. I still have my eyesight. I am still mobile. I can still hear and see things and read and try my best. But the world can be very shallow and mean to me. I don't know how I even tolerate this nonsense around me but I somehow do. I hope the west gets nuked into oblivion and everybody dies. We fucking deserve it.
Same here (I'm 36) and agree with everything.

Might hop on Canada’s MAID program in a few years so I can die without much pain instead of being a canon fodder in an upcoming war.

If I stay alive at 30 it will be a nice step

who knows, i could be dead tomorrow for all i care

Ill probably pass away at 85 or 90. I want to live a long life. So far, I'm monkmaxxing to cope with life

Hopefully not long because the results of extremely unhealthy diet (caused by ass burgers) as well as physical stress will turn my life into even more of a hell soon

This, I'll be dead in a year or 2.

Hopefully not too long because i'm dead fucking tired of this shit. I hope it will end quickly and relatively painless but that's probably wishful thinking.

Might hop on Canada’s MAID program in a few years so I can die without much pain instead of being a canon fodder in an upcoming war.
War is inevitable you think ?

Well i wouldnt Be suprised tbh . That Biden Retard is Just a Testing Ground of what People will Tolerate .

Newsflash: they will Tolerate everything when It comes from Above " :feelskek: :feelsclown:

How many more years i gonna live ? Propably around 30 or so . Unless Something critical Happens .

I've got a solid 6 years left in me. Gonna do with them the most I can and bail.

Game over. Better luck next life.

Likely in the 2070s. It could be also in a few hours.

Likely before 30, but i can't rule anything out yet.

countless ways to sui without crippling yourself, you just need to do a little research and not be retarded about it

View: https://youtu.be/sZKiMu4QUfY?t=62

2 years maximum I hope