Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do I develope Discipline ?

Confessor

Confessor

Wizard
★★
As an Incel I have zero natural motivation to work and get shit done and as such I have to rely on sheer force of will, self control and discipline to lead a semi normal life. I know other incels are disciplined as many are pursuing hard STEM degress or in high end corporate jobs.

I need to focused and disciplined in order to finish my STEM degree and get a high paying job. Otherwise it will be destitution for me. In India Destitution means dying on the street hungry. I don't want to die so I MUST develope discipline.

How do I develope the discipline to ignore the brutal injustices of the blackpill and push on through to accomplish my non sex related goals ?

@mcmoohyun I am tagging you since you are also a STEMcel.

Deny yourself. Try fasting a whole day.

Deny yourself. Try fasting a whole day.
Yes, fasting at least once a week is key, I did this for 4 years for wrestling and now I have good discipline

Tbh i'm losing the concentration and motivation these days. The modules i learn now(CFD, Mechanical Vibaration, etc..) are fucking nonsense. I literally can't understand any words coming out of the professors as i'm too low IQ. I'm even almost 25. Still don't know what do i have to do yet. Fucking hell

Ok STUPID FUCKING GrAYNIGGER
UTTVMCoreBeam

Last edited:
I'm struggling with complete avolition at this point as well, I need to develop it quick or I won't have a roof over my head soon enough.
Tbh when you are blackpilled you become hopeless and nihilistic about the world and hence can't find that dopamine push needed to keep going.
Tbh i'm losing the concentration and motivation these days. The modules i learn now(CFD, Mechanical Vibaration, etc..) are fucking nonsense. I literally can't understand any words coming out of the professors as i'm too low IQ. I'm even almost 25. Still don't know what do i have to do yet. Fucking hell
For me I think I can understand what I am being taught if I have full focus on but whenever I try to focus my blackpill thought come back and ruin my concentration. At least you are studying Core Engineering and probably won't get replaced by ChatGPT in your career.

Good habits follow other good habits.

Start jogging regularly. It changes the way your brain works. Also meditation works, because meditating by itself takes discipline and builds it.

The reason why these work is that they increase the dopamine baseline, thus increasing your motivation to do things. Its not a quick fix but it works.

Good habits follow other good habits.

Start jogging regularly. It changes the way your brain works. Also meditation works, because meditating by itself takes discipline and builds it.

The reason why these work is that they increase the dopamine baseline, thus increasing your motivation to do things. Its not a quick fix but it works.
will try

As an Incel I have zero natural motivation to work and get shit done and as such I have to rely on sheer force of will, self control and discipline to lead a semi normal life. I know other incels are disciplined as many are pursuing hard STEM degress or in high end corporate jobs.

I need to focused and disciplined in order to finish my STEM degree and get a high paying job. Otherwise it will be destitution for me. In India Destitution means dying on the street hungry. I don't want to die so I MUST develope discipline.

How do I develope the discipline to ignore the brutal injustices of the blackpill and push on through to accomplish my non sex related goals ?

@mcmoohyun I am tagging you since you are also a STEMcel.
No point. Better go ER(in gta online)