Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How will feminist civilisations end ?

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

Captain
★★★
Genuinely curious about this.

Women have never been "liberated". This is an extremely modern phenomenon who is already showing its disastrous consequences (destruction of the family, declining birthrates, etc..).

How will this all end ?

Will we be conquered by healthier civilisations ?

Will we develop some form of immunity like bacterias, where only a small amount of resisting organisms will survive and reproduce ? (like amish and hardcore religious communities)

This won't last long. I don't give 200 years to feminism (I'm being nice). Curious about what you guys think about all that.

Already happening.
But really it's a question of whether said immigrants are susceptible to feminism or not (Most likely not).

we are being conquered by shitskins in the west that come from patriarchal societies so yeah that will probably be how it ends. Europe just becomes another middle east

we are being conquered by shitskins in the west that come from patriarchal societies so yeah that will probably be how it ends. Europe just becomes another middle east
Why do you hate globalism

by being feminist

But society is over

WHITES GET REPLACED BY NIGGERS AND SANDNIGGERS, ITS INEVITABLE

Genuinely curious about this.

Women have never been "liberated". This is an extremely modern phenomenon who is already showing its disastrous consequences (destruction of the family, declining birthrates, etc..).

How will this all end ?

Will we develop some form of immunity like bacterias, where only a small amount of resisting organisms will survive and reproduce ? (like amish and hardcore religious communities)

This won't last long. I don't give 200 years to feminism (I'm being nice). Curious about what you guys think about all that.

The West will be conquered by more patriarchal civilizations.

Whites will likely be genocided.

Then humanity will have this weird progressive regression into the caveman era, but with nukes and AI, since browns and blacks don't give a fuck about anything other than MUH GIBS and MUH DELUSIONAL religions.

Looks like societies where foids don’t work are healthier, huh?

Chad robots take over and wipe out cuckmanity

I don't know, but I hope it ends with the elimination of sex, human reproduction can be carried out with banks of sperm, without sexual contact.

If we, rejected virgins, can't have sex, then noone should. I had to learn, though a hard life experience, that sex is only for women and attractive men, we unattractive men weren't even invited to the party, we were not considered good enough, this society forced us to be spectators of how other people can get what we have wanted so much since we were teens, therefore the party must be destroyed.