Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How many whites are born per day given that white women are all down their fantasy world pipeline, and no willpower for anyone who is below an 8.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
BASICALLY idk. And it's nto so much that TV and phones destroyed traditionality, it just gave something different i.e. narcissistic fantasy widespread. Women can be trad for a 8+ guy.

Its over for whites,women with unreal expectations,race mixing etc.

Over for cumskins and Ricecels
you think all developed races will just ragequit into extinction because their standards are way too high. To the point of dying for vanity.

you think all developed races will just ragequit into extinction because their standards are way too high. To the point of dying for vanity.
I believe that Indians and Chinese will cary on the legacy as leading race,arabs had alot of potential too its incredible what we achieved in the Islamic golden age but I unfortunately only see Corruption when I look at arab countries. Whites won't go into extintion any time soon but they will be definetly stagnate to survive as a Race

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back