Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How Do I, As an Incel Survive University

Bro trust me it actually is. My school has this page where everyone graduating posts where there going. A stupid amount of chads/stacies have chosen the same school as me
Same as Amelie?

Bro trust me it actually is. My school has this page where everyone graduating posts where there going. A stupid amount of chads/stacies have chosen the same school as me
brutal i guess thats why u worried that they gonna spread stories about u there? id say topic like this ppl wont normally bring up to someone they dont know, just dont bother them and ud be fine

find other incel and studymaxx with them. or just studymaxx while rotting at home

Are you a STEMcel?

Otherwise it's brutally ovER. YOU'LL BE CONSTANTLY GET MOGGED AND CUCKED BY NORMGROIDS AND CHADS.

Depends what your goal is really. Depending on your course you might be able to make friends if there are any fellow autists. The hardest part was finding a place to hang around during break or lunch, which I would just go to a secluded are because I had no friends. If you try talking to foids in your course 100% of the time they wont be interested or already have a boyfriend. If it makes you feel better you could try talking to them but that's up to you. A lot of the time you will be too busy with the content rather than socializing. It really depends on how many normies there are because foids can laugh at you when you walk past them as well as normies if you stick out.

I dropped out of college cause feminist professors hated me

School for me is starting very soon and I am dreading it. I couldn't make friends in highschool so I don't know what the fuck to do now. The university that I am going to has lots of chads/stacies so it will be terrifying.

All this bullshit for a bachelors degree that probably can't get me a job.

Anyone know how I can make friends and be happy despite the fact that in all likely hood, I will never do any of the usual normie activites like parties, drugs, dancing with gf and shit like that. I am also terrified there will be partner/group activites and I will be alone. I can't bare the thought of another 4 years of torture and isolation being around chads getting stacies all the time.
In university, you will see plenty of beckies and Stacie's showing off their bodies with their tight shorts, mini skirts, tank tops, yoga leggings, and sports bras. As an incel, university will be hell. Listen, I'm a university student myself, I know the experience.

School for me is starting very soon and I am dreading it. I couldn't make friends in highschool so I don't know what the fuck to do now. The university that I am going to has lots of chads/stacies so it will be terrifying.

All this bullshit for a bachelors degree that probably can't get me a job.

Anyone know how I can make friends and be happy despite the fact that in all likely hood, I will never do any of the usual normie activites like parties, drugs, dancing with gf and shit like that. I am also terrified there will be partner/group activites and I will be alone. I can't bare the thought of another 4 years of torture and isolation being around chads getting stacies all the time.
you should go up to the biggest guy and punch him in the face

Trannymaxx and go ER (without the suicide part) and then go to a womans prison where you will be chad.