Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How do currycels feel about the whole caste thing?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17724
  • Start date
Deleted member 17724

Deleted member 17724

Banned
-

Since it's been proven that the Hindu caste system is pretty much a racial segregation system based on how much (Indo-)Aryan blood one has. Are all curries on here low-caste or are there high-caste incels as well? Do curries in the west even know/care what their caste is or are they too secular/westernised for that?
I had made a thread on Hinduism earlier this year because I'm interested in the subject but no one replied so I'll try again.

My curry friends/colleagues here in burgerstan all told me that their parents basically gave up on the idea of marrying within caste the same time they gave up on arranged versus "love marriage" (lol). There's still a rough divide between Indo-Aryans and Dravidians, but it's tough to tell who's who anymore (regardless of where your origins are and what language you speak) and in the end it's just light-skinned versus dark-skinned.

Curries correct me if that's wrong.

Since it's been proven that the Hindu caste system is pretty much a racial segregation system based on how much (Indo-)Aryan blood one has. Are all curries on here low-caste or are there high-caste incels as well? Do curries in the west even know/care what their caste is or are they too secular/westernised for that?
I had made a thread on Hinduism earlier this year because I'm interested in the subject but no one replied so I'll try again.

It's proven? Then why the European gypsies who migrated from Northern India/Pakistan (aka the lightest skin Indians) were untouchables before they started their exodus?

It's proven?
Yes, I recommend you watch the video. They performed DNA tests on skulls from before the Aryans invaded India and after, found archeological evidence of ethnic cleansings performed by the Aryans on the Dravidians and they performed DNA tests on serveral Indian castes to find out that members of the Brahmin caste can have up to 30% Aryan DNA.
Then why the European gypsies who migrated from Northern India/Pakistan (aka the lightest skin Indians) were untouchables before they started their exodus?
Gypsies have lighter skin than most curries because of intermixing with European and Middle-Eastern peoples.

Well it's fucked and immoral were all equal

I never knew this was a thing

The real blue pill is to deny the ultiamte fact we can all reason cause feel's easier all races can reason the differences are so superficial

I'm untouchable and I'm white.
I think my caste system is broken.

Well it's fucked and immoral were all equal
We all bleed red. Any cunt thinking their better for havin less melanin in their skin is just cope.

tbh in a way I am thankful because at least then I have some ancient white blood in me and am not a full blood original Indian(aboriginal looking people like the andamans, so not an abocel)

but in a way I am pissed because this also shows white people colonialism pre official colonialism age
Gypsies have lighter skin than most curries because of intermixing with European and Middle-Eastern peoples.
It varies, I have seen Balkan gypsies who look as dark(or darker) than the typical north currycel

but from what I have heard, ones in Spain and western Europe mixed more

I wonder what they look like. I’m in the states so I never see them. Plus I found out about them just a year ago

but in a way I am pissed because this also shows white people colonialism pre official colonialism age
All people have conquered, all people have colonised. It makes no sense to only hate white people for their conquests when they did the same things as the Mongols and the Arabs.
I wonder what they look like. I’m in the states so I never see them. Plus I found out about them just a year ago
Here's a news report about a famous gypsie ghetto that I found recently:

I think they look more like middle-easterners than curries or Europeans, really.

I’m guessing they are all over Europe right ?
No, not all. They're concentrated almost entirely in Eastern and Southern-Europe which are kind of like their historical locations where they have formed their own cultural identity. When you see people online talk shit about gypsies, it's almost always Slavs because they have the largest amounts of gypsies in their countries.
But in Northern-Western European countries like the Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, the UK etc. they are pretty much non-existent and the ones who do live there only migrated very recently due to the EU rules which allows for free movement throughout EU nations.

I did see a bunch of gypsie camps in Paris once, it looked fucking horrible, the area they camped in looked just like that ghetto in the video I posted above. So yeah, based on that sight, I can understand why people hate them.

I’m guessing they are all over Europe right ?
I did see a bunch of gypsie camps in Paris once, it looked fucking horrible
Romania gave the gypsies ("Roma" is the preferred term supposedly, although the one gypsy I've talked to in my life called herself a gypsy, not roma) citizenship a long time ago, when no one else wanted to. Now, the gypsies will go to France and other rich places in the EU (thanks to that EU citizenship) and run their scams, eventually the French police arrest them and send them back to Romania, and then the French yell at the Romanians for being racist against their gypsy population even though Romanians don't have the luxury of being able to ship them off somewhere like France does. The gypsies head back out that very same day, back towards France or a new place.
According to a Persian legend, the gypsies came about when the last Persian king before the Muslim conquest found out the peasants in his country couldn't afford music, and decided to ask India to send a bunch of musicians. He gave them an ox and a cart full of wheat and told them to spread out around the country and play music for the peasants, but they ate the ox and all the wheat and came back asking for more having not played music for the peasants as intended, so the king cast them out to wander the world.
Everyone needs a scam in life, so I'll try not to hate on the gypsies too much. Still, I would not trust them. Ask anyone in Europe who's hired gypsies to fix their roof or something like that, it always ends with getting robbed.

According to a Persian legend, the gypsies came about when the last Persian king before the Muslim conquest found out the peasants in his country couldn't afford music, and decided to ask India to send a bunch of musicians. He gave them an ox and a cart full of wheat and told them to spread out around the country and play music for the peasants, but they ate the ox and all the wheat and came back asking for more having not played music for the peasants as intended, so the king cast them out to wander the world.
That's quite interesting, thanks for posting that.

This has no scientific evidence , it's literally larp and the guy is using wrong information. The caste system in India as we know it started in the 8th century CE approx 2000 years after the "Aryan" invasion. Also India was invaded by Central Asian Yamuna people not europeons there has been extensive research done about it but storm fags won't accept it. Also 8th century was also the Indian golden era so please stop this white worshiping bullshit.

Last edited:
This has no scientific evidence , it's literally larp and the guy is using wrong information. The caste system in India as we know it started in the 8th century CE approx 2000 years after the "Aryan" invasion. Also India was invaded by Central Asian Yamuna people not europeons there has been extensive research done about it but storm fags won't accept it. Also 8th century was also the Indian golden era so please stop this white worshiping bullshit.
Have you seen the video? He bases his assumptions on DNA research that was done just this year on pre-Aryan and post-Aryan Indian bones. Even if you disagree with the theory, to say it has no scientific evidence is retarded because it has way more evidence that supports the theory than denies it. And no, it was not conquered by the Yamuna, Hindu myths/gods coincide with those of others of Indo-European origin like the ones from the Germanic Eddas. Plus there were no chariots in India prior to the Indo-Aryan invasion which means that the Aryans (who used them extensively) must have brought them and Hindu myths place an important role on chariots, just like Indo-Aryan myths of non-Indian origin. Lastly, and I already said this, members of the Brahmin caste have been shown to have up to 30% Aryan DNA so this alone disproves your Yamuna theory.

Most people who deny the Aryan invasion theory do so because of political reasons, Hindu nationalists are still pissed about European colonisation so they don't want to accept that their religion and culture was created by "European" invaders. Still, that's not entirely true because while the original myths and concepts which Hinduism was founded upon were brought in by the Aryan invaders, the people who actually developed the religion into what it is today are genetically speaking the same people who live in India now. And modern-day Hinduism has lots of pre-Aryan elements like veganism and the worship of originally Dravidian gods.

All people have conquered, all people have colonised. It makes no sense to only hate white people for their conquests when they did the same things as the Mongols and the Arabs.

Here's a news report about a famous gypsie ghetto that I found recently:

I think they look more like middle-easterners than curries or Europeans, really.

We have some gypsies here,and I swear they look like indians. I can find you a gypsy that hundred percent looks like a curry

We have some gypsies here,and I swear they look like indians. I can find you a gypsy that hundred percent looks like a curry
Then they prob don’t have much european or middle eastern blood

european and middle eastern blood ? lmao they are totally different
Gypsies are usually a mix of curry, white, and middle eastern blood right ?

Gypsies are usually a mix of curry, white, and middle eastern blood right ?
Yeah, but some may not have as much non-curry admixture as others. It probably depends on their country of residence.