Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How do you feel about normies / sexhavers / chads that understand incels and inceldom?

abajojo

abajojo

anxietycel
Now I know that they will never truly "understand", but bear with me. I am talking about the people that get where we are coming from, and actually realize the problems with society and women. There are some chads that realize women are hypocritical and insane and will stick up for sub 5s online or in person. They have good intentions and hate to see us struggle.

To be honest I welcome them, its refreshing. I knew a chad in highschool that was very much a ladies man, but he would always stick up for guys getting bullied and rightfully shit on foids that would make fun of guys they didn't like. He was a mediator and actually did share some views with incel ideology while not being an incel himself. He was a good dude.

Do you appreciate these people? Do they exist? Will I get a warning for this post? Who knows.

I don't care, I speak to nobody

neets.net is full of homos like that

I find that they are very few and far in between but I do like when they actually stick up for us and try/do understand where we are coming from.

Dont care because normies still treat me like shit

"understand" what the fuck use is that, send me bitches matter of fact let me fuck your girl if you "understand" and sympathize with me so much

They’re more tolerable than the other chads. Barely though.

They don’t exist irl where I’m at, that’s for sure.

I've known quite a few normies, even Chadlites that I could relate with. Some had my back.

But, at the end of the day, me and other ugly genetic shit were just noise for them when bored. I was nothing to them when they were with some bitch.

And, as always, men will throw each other under the bus once a woman is near.

I appreciate it. Just having my struggles acknowledged is very refreshing. It beats being berated and blamed for things that out of my control.