Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How I feel about The Boys season 4 (releases in June)

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
b5872f7c39f63aa79c89134c1732a38c55cb91b60de4b4a15c3fe23c6a6c2690_1.jpg

JFL I saw and ad that season 4 releases next month and even if I watched the first three seasons I'm not excited at all tbh. The third one was very woke and much worse than the first two which were very different to the comic book but still okay. So I guess season 4 will be the same or even more considering it's election year and you can bet your ass they will make an allegory of Homelander fans = MAGA.

If I have nothing better to do I'll probably watch it just to see how bad it is and how the story continues.

I agree. Billy became a cuck with his whole "my wife's son" bullshit. I was legitimately shocked when I heard it. I thought he was going to go with the cliche but effective "he's my son" storyline, but nope. They subverted my expectations, but not in a good way.

I agree. Billy became a cuck with his whole "my wife's son" bullshit. I was legitimately shocked when I heard it. I thought he was going to go with the cliche but effective "he's my son" storyline, but nope. They subverted my expectations, but not in a good way.
:feelshaha: "my wife's son"

It is time to come to terms with the fact that you will NEVER have non-woke mainstream movies/games/series ever again.

Is this series worth it ? A coworker of mine watches it

Only the first season. Afterwards, it becomes shit. If you like violence and gore, then you can continue watching afterward. The only character that is good throughout is Homelander; just watch the series for him, honestly.

I'm a huge capeshit fan, and I would say yes. It's better than most Marvel stuff.

Even the spin-off Gen V is pretty good.