Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How do Chads/Tyrones give birth to incel kids?

sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
My father is a Tyrone. Kids from multiple women, BBC, huge muscles, not extremely tall but in comfortable range (probably 5"10 but looksmaxxed). He is also moneymaxxed, statusmaxxed and regularly cheats on my mother. He is low inhib and dark triad (gets into fights, very confrontational, gun owner).

I am 27yo 5 foot 1 blackcel high inhib on antidepressants. I am fortunately moneymaxxed, but I never inherited any of my father's chad traits. How does this happen? I can't even grow facial hair. Anyone else with Chad or HTN parents?

Genetic lottery, that explains a lot of things
Like why two white parents get a full black baby for instance :smonk:

My father is a Tyrone. Kids from multiple women, BBC, huge muscles, not extremely tall but in comfortable range (probably 5"10 but looksmaxxed). He is also moneymaxxed, statusmaxxed and regularly cheats on my mother. He is low inhib and dark triad (gets into fights, very confrontational, gun owner).

I am 27yo 5 foot 1 blackcel high inhib on antidepressants. I am fortunately moneymaxxed, but I never inherited any of my father's chad traits. How does this happen? I can't even grow facial hair. Anyone else with Chad or HTN parents?
genetic lottery plus subhuman mom

Jeremy meeks parents were absolutely disgusting yet he is a Chad with a great halo.

People having kids later in life…more autism (not saying you have it)…and just the genetic lottery.

People having kids later in life…more autism (not saying you have it)…and just the genetic lottery.
I suspect this may be a factor. My mom was in her 30s when she had me.

Genetic recombination, dominant genes becoming recessive, sexual dimorphism (what’s attractive on women is not necessary attractive on men and vice versa).

I have also inherited the worst genes of my parents:feelsrope:

How tall is your mother?

I suspect this may be a factor. My mom was in her 30s when she had me.
Same bro, I get heightmogged by my black dad and I'm autistic unlike him mang, my mom was 30 and my dad was 40. Meanwhile my half brother who my dad had in his late 20s is literally 6"5' inches. There are probably a lot of blackels that are products of Tyrones/Tyronelets that fucked tons of black women and produce blackcels through sheer lottery. Its OVer :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

You're 5'1? Holy shit how's that possible is your mother very short?
How are you moneymaxxed? Are you high iq?

Dads htn but i got my mothers flaws rendering my face ugly

You're 5'1? Holy shit how's that possible is your mother very short?
How are you moneymaxxed? Are you high iq?
I think my mom heightmogs me. She's probably an inch or so taller than me. I moneymaxxed by educationmaxxing. I doubt I'm high IQ but I'm good at grinding.

Same here I am a Syrian Christian but brother looks levite while I look like a currycel

He might not be your blood father

Your father is just an average black man, stop calling every sexhaver a tyrone.

I'll never tell, you dirty favela dog. I know you've been eyeing her up recently. She is entirely MINE and MINE only :feelsUgh:
WØLF
Why is she enjoying herself so much? Can't you satisfy her properly?

WØLF
Why is she enjoying herself so much? Can't you satisfy her properly?
No, it's quite the opposite, actually. This moment was filmed by yours truly, right after we finished doing the deed, in fact. My BBC was so good she couldn't stand it. I was behind the camera like

tumblr_pqj8q6QHhB1uotvfe_1280.gifv

She is fantasizing about having unprotected baby making seggs with me :owo:
a5e92ee0593de20577259f998d213ca0-professional-larper-swords-badge.png

Back off nerd I'll kill u

Last edited:
Exterminate all chads that doom their bloodline by procreating with ugly foids via gas chamber (HCN gas)

No, it's quite the opposite, actually. This moment was filmed by yours truly, right after we finished doing the deed, in fact. My BBC was so good she couldn't stand it. I was behind the camera like

tumblr_pqj8q6QHhB1uotvfe_1280.gifv

a5e92ee0593de20577259f998d213ca0-professional-larper-swords-badge.png

Back off nerd I'll kill u
>BBC
>Pakistani

Stop with those fanfics, just tell us who you really are

Show me where this has happened, actually impossible

Blame your mother

The vast majority of men have shit taste in foids
This. No wonder why subhumans still exist. Women who dont have Chad traits (hunter eyes, solid jaw, solid chin) will deliver subhumans. YET some of these subhuman foids are called ´Stacys´ just because of ´sexual diphormism´ or so.

it takes 2 to tango.
#you also inherit from mums side of the gene pool

My parents are both way above average in looks yet I am here