Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL White cuck has no knowledge on genetics

Quite evidently a troll post; JFL, the chimp doesn't even look mixed. :feelskek:

He got cucked by Tyrone

Proud white cuck

Dark skin pigmentation is also dominant and not recessive

Yes that’s the main point where this white cuck shows a lack of knowledge

No way that's real jfl :feelskek: .

"Wow how lucky we have to have a black child! You're white, I'm white, nature is amazing! :soy:"

It may be true though, there are white people born in Africa that have two black parents

Average white family

They’ll kick out their 18 year old white incel son from the house to live on the streets, but they’ll happily adopt pets and nigger children who they’ll raise in their family as their own kids.

Thank the Jews for this

the real father in question:
66bd84587e6580f7a6187caaf2c661f5c8c4738ev2_00.jpg

Fake but funny

the real father in question:
66bd84587e6580f7a6187caaf2c661f5c8c4738ev2_00.jpg

He went to buy milk and never came back, it must have something to do with police brutality. The only explanation is that the cops secretly murdERed him and it’s being covERed up by the authorities

I totally cannot comprehend the possibility that he simply pumped and dumped a coal-hungry white whore and left her to raise the child alongside her white betabuxxER, no way that can be possible!

He went to buy milk and never came back, it must have something to do with police brutality. The only explanation is that the cops secretly murdERed him and it’s being covERed up by the authorities

I totally cannot comprehend the possibility that he simply pumped and dumped a coal-hungry white whore and left her to raise the child alongside her white betabuxxER, no way that can be possible!
THUGMAXXED bbcmaxxed niggamaxxed tyrones/jamals and police go hand in hand unfortunately :feelscry:

THUGMAXXED bbcmaxxed niggamaxxed tyrones/jamals and police go hand in hand unfortunately :feelscry:

Cops should shoot dead these nigga thugs, save the taxpayERs money from having to fund these apes to live out the rest of their lives in a prison cell where they get food, water, clothes, shelter, electricity etc

These criminal apes are a burden to society and are hindERing humanity’s progress as a species

It's a troll post. They actually adopted that little shit

I'll explain elsewhere.

obviously a troll post

That was a fake post jfl

clearly fake but i really don't get the bipoc thing. Like it stand for "black and indigenous, and people of color" but arent the first two already lumped in with people of color? like what makes them so special?

clearly fake but i really don't get the bipoc thing. Like it stand for "black and indigenous, and people of color" but arent the first two already lumped in with people of color? like what makes them so special?
Both are special to US Americans so they get a special category.

Both are special to US Americans so they get a special category.
i mean im pretty sure mexicans have been around longer than blacks, yet somehow their placed downwards. It's weird as fuck

i mean im pretty sure mexicans have been around longer than blacks, yet somehow their placed downwards. It's weird as fuck
Americans only really care about black people. But maybe you could count Mexicans as Indigenous but I know Leftists don't do that.

Americans only really care about black people. But maybe you could count Mexicans as Indigenous but I know Leftists don't do that.
Leftists love anything violent, if tomorrow real Nazis from 33 come and start beating leftist cucks with batons and sucker punch them on the street and fight with police they'll support them, anything that makes violent foids cunt go wet, foids love to watch male on male violence and competition for their poon and resources

She got her pussy loosened up by Tyrone

Leftists love anything violent, if tomorrow real Nazis from 33 come and start beating leftist cucks with batons and sucker punch them on the street and fight with police they'll support them, anything that makes violent foids cunt go wet, foids love to watch male on male violence and competition for their poon and resources
Leftists also very conveniently ignore the Nazi-soldiers of Ukraine.

I did, when I was still:

{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "Typical predatory White male. Wouldn't expect anything less from the race that enslaved the world and brainwashed the natives to hate themselves.\n\nEvil White male savages.",
"headline": "Boyfriend Ruled Out as Suspect in Iowa Student's Disappearance \u2014 as Police Search Pig Farm",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/boyfriend-ruled-suspect-iowa-student-171227720.html",
"timestamp": "Fri Jul 27 03:30:50 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "Let me guess.....like all White tourist guys, you went after an underage, impoverished girl.",
"headline": "Man injured, dies after meeting with internet date",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/6bf99e11-06f5-3f4e-955c-96db1849c257/man-injured,-dies-after.html",
"timestamp": "Fri Jul 27 03:20:15 UTC 2018"
},
{

{
"user_text": "\"I value the American melting pot that has made us strong from the very beginning of the Nation\"\n\nyou mean by enslaving natives and importing africans like animals to replace them when they got sick?",
"headline": "Rep. Steve King rejects the 'label' and 'evil ideology' of white supremacy",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/rep-steve-king-rejects-label-evil-ideology-white-supremacy-210418488.html",
"timestamp": "Sat Jan 12 02:53:16 UTC 2019"
},
{

},
{
"user_text": "Haiti Is Much Safer.",
"headline": "Report: David Ortiz shot, hospitalized in Dominican Republic on Sunday",
"url": "https://sports.yahoo.com/boston-red...ominican-republic-hospitalized-020705191.html",
"timestamp": "Mon Jun 10 03:01:33 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "Yep, All Stolen From Natives",
"headline": "5 U.S. Tourists Have Died in the Dominican Republic Since April. Should You Cancel Your Trip?",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/5-u-tourists-died-dominican-210746982.html",
"timestamp": "Sun Jun 09 21:05:56 UTC 2019"
},

{
"user_text": "The Europeans were highly diseased people who killed the natives with their filth.",
"headline": "'Tough year' for measles and other infectious diseases in US",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/tough-measles-other-infectious-diseases-154623086.html",
"timestamp": "Sat Dec 28 03:19:26 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "Don't blame immigration.",
"headline": "'Tough year' for measles and other infectious diseases in US",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/tough-measles-other-infectious-diseases-154623086.html",
"timestamp": "Sat Dec 28 03:12:22 UTC 2019"
},

{
"user_text": "Biracial. Muladdo. Must of the Chris Watts/Patrick Frazee variety.",
"headline": "'Girly Girl' Who Was 'Marvel Fanatic' Is Found Slain in Closet, and Roommate Is Suspect",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/girly-girl-marvel-fanatic-found-190317700.html",
"timestamp": "Sat Dec 28 02:02:14 UTC 2019"
},
{

{
"user_text": "Whiles stole the land from the Amerindian ancestors of the immigrants. They are Mestizos.",
"headline": "Music Icon Linda Ronstadt Compares Trump To Hitler: 'Mexicans Are The New Jews'",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/linda-ronstadt-trump-hitler-073242716.html",
"timestamp": "Wed Jan 01 08:32:21 UTC 2020"
},
{
"user_text": "Trump should stuck to television. In that way, he could've rigged his public image without risking the integrity of America and the Constitution.",
"headline": "Music Icon Linda Ronstadt Compares Trump To Hitler: 'Mexicans Are The New Jews'",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/linda-ronstadt-trump-hitler-073242716.html",
"timestamp": "Wed Jan 01 08:27:54 UTC 2020"

Re: hi, argentina is white
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#190223047Wednesday, June 01, 2016 6:23 AM CDT
Nonsense. Let us recall that the Spic territories are a cesspool of Caucasoid-Amerindian hybridization. Coupled with the Polynesian DNA infusions, Argentine individuals are genetically impure(In addition to being intellectually-inferior to Caucasian individuals), and thus not "true" Caucasian individuals. The advantages of a mere sliver of Caucasoid DNA are quickly offset by the defective traits introduced via primitive tribal parasites. Do not feign supposed "adequacy"; it is nonexistent.

Leftists also very conveniently ignore the Nazi-soldiers of Ukraine.
Tbf, Ukrainian Nazis were like sheep born to be slaughtered by their own creation and doing facilitated by American and euro govts and their cash, now their lives are just stock prices on NYSE for weapons manufacturers and natural gas suppliers, US recovers every penny or even more it's spending on Ukraine from Europe, it's euros and Ukr civs ultimately loosing their wealth and quality of life and industrial production

Last edited:
Have you considered the original poster was just someone making fun of redditors?
big cope. Tons of whites are like the family in the picture unironically. Literally hundreds of millions. Globohomo has consumed their brains

Based Tyrone. He cucked the hell out of that white dude. I'm proud of my black brothers. Now we just gotta breed out the rest of them

Tbf, Ukrainian Nazis were like sheep born to be slaughtered by their own creation and doing facilitated by American and euro govts and their cash, now their lives are just stock prices on NYSE for weapons manufacturers and natural gas suppliers, US recovers every penny or even more it's spending on Ukraine from Europe, it's euros and Ukr civs ultimately loosing their wealth and quality of life and industrial production
Ukrainians are getting sacrificed on the altar of US-imperialism.

They’ll kick out their 18 year old white incel son from the house to live on the streets, but they’ll happily adopt pets and nigger children who they’ll raise in their family as their own kids.

Thank the Jews for this

View: https://twitter.com/sandmanmgtow/status/1610751502603194381?s=46&t=JoUZLzWHsi1uOSsBM4GK7g

No you stupid white cuck, that’s now how genes work lmao dumbass, your wife got blacked that’s it. And you will raise the baby like a stupid white faggot cuck

Either a troll or truly delusional one. I remember reading a newspaper article about a similar situation so such deluded ppl do exist.

Ps. Just casually get to know your wife's blood group. You can catch her for cucking you if baby's blood group doesn't follow the rules of inheritance.

sTAgIa.png

Example: I am O and my fictional wife is also O so if baby is A or B, I can immediately detect she cheated. If it is O, it is not sufficient condition and more should be done to verify.

Last edited: