Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How did you cope when you turned 18 and couldn't go after JBs anymore? (Burgercels GTFIH)

CroMagnonBoy

CroMagnonBoy

Angsty KV Teencel
Apparently I can't hit up girls a day under 18 anymore, cuz it would be soliciting a minor or literally raping a child according to the law.
How do you cope with this painful realization?

Try to change the laws.

We need to change this cucked law. The government is insanely gynocentric. Teenage women are sexual beings, not children.

I'm sick of this!

We need to change this cucked law. The government is insanely gynocentric. Teenage women are sexual beings, not children.

I'm sick of this!
IT user: B-but she can't consent to sex until she hits the magical 18!
Also, this thread sure seems to be attracting guests lmao

I don’t give a fuck about JB’s

The guests are most likely femoids and cucks from cucktears

I don’t give a fuck about JB’s
You can't deny that most women are in their prime during their teenage years, though.
By the time they are 20 they have had miles of cock, along with a shitty attitute and feminism.

Im 18, I feel wierd about it tbh. If I tried to date a girl a few months younger than me I would go to jail in my state, for a very long time. Not to mention the anti-pedo lynch mob that would be after me.

Females have the mentality of children, so what's the difference?

i don't really care for anyone under 18 personally. i think 18-late 20s is good.

A 16yo girl can consent, but only to a 16yo cock. Having sex with a 16yo cock is a natural and healthy part of growing up. But she can't have sex with a 40yo cock because a 40yo cock will traumatize her for life.

A 16yo girl can consent, but only to a 16yo cock. Having sex with a 16yo cock is a natural and healthy part of growing up. But she can't have sex with a 40yo cock because unlike 16yo cocks which are natural and healthy, a 40yo cock will traumatize her for life.
Said Dr. goldstein. If she can take a cock from Chad then she can do so from an adult male.

i don't really care for anyone under 18 personally. i think 18-late 20s is good.

Here's the thing, in order to have a decent relationship with a girl, you have to be her first. But the age of consent at 18 means you have to wait until a girl is done with high school to date her, and once a girl is done with high school there is almost 0 chance you will be her first.

America is shit on this point tbh

In France sexual majority is 15. However our new "minister of women" (yes, this shit exists ...) want to make up a new law making everything related to sex with a teen "presumed rape". The fact is such a law would be against our Constitution ... Good luck with that Madame la Ministre kek

In France sexual majority is 15. However our new "minister of women" (yes, this shit exists ...) want to make up a new law making everything related to sex with a teen "presumed rape". The fact is such a law would be against our Constitution ... Good luck with that Madame la Ministre kek
Old hags hate seeing grown men with more fertile JBs ;)

How cucked has france become to need a minister of women which dipshit thought that would be a good idea

Peep

How cucked has france become to need a minister of women which dipshit thought that would be a good idea
Our president needed to buy the wamen's vote. There's absolutely no other reason since he's hypocritical as shit, I'm sure he's not even a feminist.

When I reached 18 and almost finished HS, I adopted a dog. Said dog proved to be a loving, protective little nigga, so he became my emotional support. Within a few months, we ended up sleeping in the same bed (Whenever I would return from school/shopping I would find him on my bed instead of his so I said fuck it and ended up accustoming him to sleep with me) and since he was an affectionate bugger he would usually pin me down and go for my lips whenever I gave a hint of waking up. He was a male dog, but it made me feel loved. From that moment I realized women were for sex/children and nothing more.

P.S. Minor solicitation laws aren't just a US thing sadly. Even in East Europe they're a thing.

It's 16 here, the UK is slightly less cucked in that regard

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back