Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal how the f*** do you guys deal with bullying?

for most of my life, I've had problems with bullying some of the stuff that has happened to me like being beaten up people sending me screenshots of girls talking behind my back and saying how disgusting I am people locking me up and then taking turns to beat me up and threatening me and on top of that being molested as a child by a guy

my initial reaction was to learn how to defend myself so I got into full-contact mixed martial arts like sanda and the physical bullying kind of stopped because they couldn't physically beat me up anymore but emotionally and socially it continued they would call me a dirty Pig weird crazy mentally ill retarded all the good things that you guys have heard many times as well and I didn't do s*** about it
until the depression hit me and I got isolated and my grades fell off and my mind got so f***** up at some point that I just snapped and let's just say that one of my bullies got beaten to within an inch of his life by me

and the bullying kind of stopped in high school when people realized I was a bit too crazy I would actually assault them but to be honest, now that I'm out of high school people still bully me and I can't do s*** about it
the head coach in my gym bullied me to the point that I quit the team and started just training on my own ((he called me a couple of times and tried to get me back into the team since there were no people in my weight class competing)

I also get bullied a lot by an Online female friend of mine ( if you can call her a friend ) and random people on the street the point is I did what people told me I learned how to fight but the bullying did not stop
one of my friends told me that I just have a bullyable personality and I seem to enjoy it but I don't

in my head when I get bullied there are only two options either laugh it off and start making fun of myself to make it less painful or kill them
I can't attempt murder that's illegal so I just let it happen I don't know what to do nobody has taught me anything

I'm a very timid guy and I wear thick nerdy glasses my face doesn't look masculine I have some muscle on my body but since I'm 5'9 it doesn't make me intimidating

I am going to study stem at University soon and I'm terrified of the Chads and Stacy's and Normies
I'm just imagining all the mogging and bullying that I am going to experience there
I just want to be left alone and be invisible but people bring me up to the spotlight so they can treat me like an exotic animal and entertain themselves by bullying me

how does somebody mentally prepare for something like that?
how should I stop people from bullying me?
what other Solutions are out there other than assaulting people and going to jail for it?

I'm so sorry for always making such long and cringy posts I'm just yungcel who has nowhere to go so I thought maybe you guys could help again Im sorry for making such long and boring post I'm sorry

and thanks for reading :)
i just ignored it and got angry about it at home and still do to this day even when graduated