Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever given women death stares in public?

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
2,500
Online
0
If so, can you get in trouble for it? Assuming it's not prolonged and only last a few seconds at most.
 
Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,246
Online
0
NegroKing said:
If so, can you get in trouble for it?

Holy shit, talk about high-inhibition. Why and how would you get in trouble for staring at someone?
 
NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
2,500
Online
0
Framecel222 said:
Holy shit, talk about high-inhibition. Why and how would you get in trouble for staring at someone?

By getting reported? A bitch can easily go and complain about someone with your description giving her threatening looks.
 
Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,246
Online
0
NegroKing said:
By getting reported? A bitch can easily go and complain about someone with your description giving her threatening looks.

No one is going to take the time to do that. You're actually INSANE if you're worried about this happening to you.
 
NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
2,500
Online
0
Framecel222 said:
No one is going to take the time to do that. You're actually INSANE if you're worried about this happening to you.

Not insane, just lack common sense and streets-smarts.

And I really don't think it's that far fetched of a possibility. I've had my mom talk about calling the cops when some guy was giving her weird looks.
 
QuantumDummy

QuantumDummy

solum
★★★★
Joined
Nov 22, 2017
Posts
4,752
Online
0
Nah, I don't do that. I've stared down dudes before because they initiated, but no women. I started completely avoiding eye contact with them, just turn your head semi fast if they're in front of you so you don't have to meet their eyes. I mean what point is there in looking, just pretend they don't even exist.
 
WarmIncelation

WarmIncelation

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
597
Online
0
For many years now yes. I also sit right next to women in public and on public transport (even when other seats are available ) just to make them uncomfortable. In public when I witness breast feeding I stare and smile and lick my lips. I've been yelled at and threatened before but there isn't shit they can really do in public so I don't worry about it. I'm sort of an asshole and I revel in it. Fuck these disgusting cunts
 
Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

.
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
16,974
Online
2d 17h 17m
if they do something to piss me off, yes. They usually smarten up real quick. Last time this happened was at a nightclub. Some 4/10 cunt kept laughing with her friend and looking in my direction (not in a good way). I was ready to beat her to a bloody pulp because I was already a lil drunk. Her numale friend apologized for her and bought me a drink, lol. Bitch didn't look in my direction again
 
whogivesafucc

whogivesafucc

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
8,269
Online
21m
sometimes i stare blankly off into the distance, one time i noticed i was looking some bitch right in her face, and she looked horrified.

there's legitimately no point to eye contact or staring anyway, never really do it.
 
idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
7,519
Online
0
I'm too focused on thinking about other things, but someone has to look odd for me to catch their attention, if its some funky hair, and clothes. I generally have a liking to odd type of women seeing a clubbing party rave chick with blonde coloured ironed hair is not going to catch my attention because I'm not attractive to those type of girls, only the hipster, and hippie girls I like.

Especially, when I'm on the trains I just sit near the windows, pop on my ear phones to listen to some music, look at the skies and buildings, not worry about anything.
 
NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
2,500
Online
0
WarmIncelation said:
For many years now yes. I also sit right next to women in public and on public transport (even when other seats are available ) just to make them uncomfortable. In public when I witness breast feeding I stare and smile and lick my lips. I've been yelled at and threatened before but there isn't shit they can really do in public so I don't worry about it. I'm sort of an asshole and I revel in it. Fuck these disgusting cunts

See I don't get how this isn't risky. If you're out on the street, you're probably safe. But if you're in-say- a restaurant, the woman can just complain to the waiter or manager or something. Seems like a dangerous game no matter how satisfying it feels.
 
WarmIncelation

WarmIncelation

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
597
Online
0
NegroKing said:
See I don't get how this isn't risky. If you're out on the street, you're probably safe. But if you're in-say- a restaurant, the woman can just complain to the waiter or manager or something. Seems like a dangerous game no matter how satisfying it feels.

They could complain sure. But what is that going to do ? It's going to make her look retarded as Fuck. "He's staring at me !"  

Despite how normies tend to bend over backwards for the walking gash there are limits to what they can do. Getting someone in trouble for looking at them is well beyond them
 
Deleted member 236

Deleted member 236

Self-banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,916
Online
51d 11h 17m
WarmIncelation said:
For many years now yes. I also sit right next to women in public and on public transport (even when other seats are available ) just to make them uncomfortable. In public when I witness breast feeding I stare and smile and lick my lips. I've been yelled at and threatened before but there isn't shit they can really do in public so I don't worry about it. I'm sort of an asshole and I revel in it. Fuck these disgusting cunts

lol
 
C

Circlemarveljerk

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
125
Online
0
NegroKing said:
If so, can you get in trouble for it? Assuming it's not prolonged and only last a few seconds at most.

No. Its mental if that kind of thing happens.
 
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
7,534
Online
1h 31m
Framecel222 said:
No one is going to take the time to do that. You're actually INSANE if you're worried about this happening to you.

You never know these days, with feminism and all.
 
Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,246
Online
0
CopingGymcel said:
You never know these days, with feminism and all.

Maybe, I don't doubt that it's happened before but the odds of it happening to any one person are very low. Not worth worrying about IMO.
 

Similar threads

W
Replies
13
Views
399
Aria
Aria
Intent
Replies
13
Views
279
Hairline Subhuman
Hairline Subhuman
Iamnothere000
Replies
21
Views
549
CCPcel
CCPcel
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top