Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel It's worse seeing attractive men in public than attractive women

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I have this memory that keeps replaying in my mind and it's absolutely brutal. This blonde, blue eyed pretty boy with a perfect face working at this fastfood restaurant. I can still remember him behind the counter and the looks female costumers gave him as they ordered their food. When it was my turn to order I felt completely and utterly mogged. Here I was this deformed brute with a receding hairline at 18 looking at this man who was likely older than me and yet looked younger with a perfect face and who even as I ordered has women glancing at him and either ignoring or feeling disgust towards me.

The absolute anger and jealousy I felt in that moment cannot describe. It's a much worse feeling than seeing an attractive woman in public because at least when you see an attractive woman it's almost fair that she should be with an attractive man. When you see an attractive man and you have to bare witness to all women including those far below you in looks give him attention it feels outrageous and unfair. You'll never lose your virginity because the women that you should've fucked in a perfect world want to fuck this mogger.

Infuriating.

Whenever I see an extremely tall person in public, I wonder about how unfair life is, that this person did absolutely nothing to achieve that height.

I hate getting constantly mogged by those fucking assholes:feelsree:

Whenever I see an extremely tall person in public, I wonder about how unfair life is, that this person did absolutely nothing to achieve that height.
The brutal truth is that height isn't enough for women anymore. 5'4 girls demand guys that are both extremely tall and attractive. I think dating statistics showed women reject most men under 6'5. The standards will continue to raise.

Stupid Clown

★★★★★
Everything burns
Nov 29, 2022
Last seen

1 minute ago · Viewing forum The Lounge

Followers

I have this memory that keeps replaying in my mind and it's absolutely brutal. This blonde, blue eyed pretty boy with a perfect face working at this fastfood restaurant. I can still remember him behind the counter and the looks female costumers gave him as they ordered their food. When it was my turn to order I felt completely and utterly mogged. Here I was this deformed brute with a receding hairline at 18 looking at this man who was likely older than me and yet looked younger with a perfect face and who even as I ordered has women glancing at him and either ignoring or feeling disgust towards me.

The absolute anger and jealousy I felt in that moment cannot describe. It's a much worse feeling than seeing an attractive woman in public because at least when you see an attractive woman it's almost fair that she should be with an attractive man. When you see an attractive man and you have to bare witness to all women including those far below you in looks give him attention it feels outrageous and unfair. You'll never lose your virginity because the women that you should've fucked in a perfect world want to fuck this mogger.

Infuriating.
Seeing an attractive woman = seeing who you can never be with
Seeing an attractive man = seeing who you can never become

Brutal.

Anytime I see an attractive man around my first thought is to get away and distance myself as fast as possible so foids don’t compare me in person to chad, absolutely brutal. :cryfeels:

I don't find other men attractive so idk

but yeah seeing ugly foids hitting on guys is revolting, sadly they have inflated SMV so they think they're worthy of it

Infuriating.
Dont agree. Seeing attractive women is MUCH worse than seeing attractive men.

True, I see chads EVERY FUCKING DAY AND THIS KILLS ME!!!