Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever given women death stares in public?

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
If so, can you get in trouble for it? Assuming it's not prolonged and only last a few seconds at most.

NegroKing said:
If so, can you get in trouble for it?

Holy shit, talk about high-inhibition. Why and how would you get in trouble for staring at someone?

Framecel222 said:
Holy shit, talk about high-inhibition. Why and how would you get in trouble for staring at someone?

By getting reported? A bitch can easily go and complain about someone with your description giving her threatening looks.

NegroKing said:
By getting reported? A bitch can easily go and complain about someone with your description giving her threatening looks.

No one is going to take the time to do that. You're actually INSANE if you're worried about this happening to you.

Framecel222 said:
No one is going to take the time to do that. You're actually INSANE if you're worried about this happening to you.

Not insane, just lack common sense and streets-smarts.

And I really don't think it's that far fetched of a possibility. I've had my mom talk about calling the cops when some guy was giving her weird looks.

Nah, I don't do that. I've stared down dudes before because they initiated, but no women. I started completely avoiding eye contact with them, just turn your head semi fast if they're in front of you so you don't have to meet their eyes. I mean what point is there in looking, just pretend they don't even exist.

For many years now yes. I also sit right next to women in public and on public transport (even when other seats are available ) just to make them uncomfortable. In public when I witness breast feeding I stare and smile and lick my lips. I've been yelled at and threatened before but there isn't shit they can really do in public so I don't worry about it. I'm sort of an asshole and I revel in it. Fuck these disgusting cunts

if they do something to piss me off, yes. They usually smarten up real quick. Last time this happened was at a nightclub. Some 4/10 cunt kept laughing with her friend and looking in my direction (not in a good way). I was ready to beat her to a bloody pulp because I was already a lil drunk. Her numale friend apologized for her and bought me a drink, lol. Bitch didn't look in my direction again

sometimes i stare blankly off into the distance, one time i noticed i was looking some bitch right in her face, and she looked horrified.

there's legitimately no point to eye contact or staring anyway, never really do it.

I'm too focused on thinking about other things, but someone has to look odd for me to catch their attention, if its some funky hair, and clothes. I generally have a liking to odd type of women seeing a clubbing party rave chick with blonde coloured ironed hair is not going to catch my attention because I'm not attractive to those type of girls, only the hipster, and hippie girls I like.

Especially, when I'm on the trains I just sit near the windows, pop on my ear phones to listen to some music, look at the skies and buildings, not worry about anything.

WarmIncelation said:
For many years now yes. I also sit right next to women in public and on public transport (even when other seats are available ) just to make them uncomfortable. In public when I witness breast feeding I stare and smile and lick my lips. I've been yelled at and threatened before but there isn't shit they can really do in public so I don't worry about it. I'm sort of an asshole and I revel in it. Fuck these disgusting cunts

See I don't get how this isn't risky. If you're out on the street, you're probably safe. But if you're in-say- a restaurant, the woman can just complain to the waiter or manager or something. Seems like a dangerous game no matter how satisfying it feels.

NegroKing said:
See I don't get how this isn't risky. If you're out on the street, you're probably safe. But if you're in-say- a restaurant, the woman can just complain to the waiter or manager or something. Seems like a dangerous game no matter how satisfying it feels.

They could complain sure. But what is that going to do ? It's going to make her look retarded as Fuck. "He's staring at me !"  

Despite how normies tend to bend over backwards for the walking gash there are limits to what they can do. Getting someone in trouble for looking at them is well beyond them

WarmIncelation said:

lol

NegroKing said:
If so, can you get in trouble for it? Assuming it's not prolonged and only last a few seconds at most.

No. Its mental if that kind of thing happens.

Framecel222 said:

You never know these days, with feminism and all.

CopingGymcel said:
You never know these days, with feminism and all.

Maybe, I don't doubt that it's happened before but the odds of it happening to any one person are very low. Not worth worrying about IMO.