Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Good looking men can't rape women

Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

★★
It's not even about foids enjoying it or not, it's just that women can never viscerally reject a gL man, even if a gL man is persistent and violent women might reject him 50% but never fully

On the other hand women have rejected the mental image of ugly men before they even see us irl, ugly men are rejected even before asking women out, so any first approach as an ugly is actually a SECOND approach, because women have already rejected the possibility of us once in their head, and second approaches in most scenarios cause anger, fear and disgust which means trouble

The threshold of being a rapist as an ugly man is very very low, in the presence of a foid you're always walking on a thin line

Image 2024 04 16 225501548

good looking men dont need to rape

What if he wears an incel mask and she can't see he's good looking ?

Be honest, if a hot blonde bimbo (or whatever is your type) forced you or "raped" you, would you be eager to go to the police station?

Rape is like Femcel it is a false narrative

What if he wears an incel mask and she can't see he's good looking ?
The unconscious visceral response to looks determines what is rape, not the action itself

If the mask is incel-passing enough she will see him a disgusting rapist, but if chad takes off the mask afterwards the foid will feel relieved and healed from the trauma

There's no good and bad, there is only ugly and pretty

so a good looking man CAN rape a woman
Consider your statement deboonked
My statement is that we are our looks and nothing more, a chad in an incel mask is an incel not a chad because looks are the only thing that ever matters, he just has the ability to transform back into chad if he wants

My statement is that we are our looks and nothing more, a chad in an incel mask is an incel not a chad because looks are the only thing that ever matters, he just has the ability to transform back into chad if he wants
I agree that rape is almost entirely decided by what you look like. I might not go as far as to say a Chad can NEVER commit rape tho, especially if the foid has a Gigachad bf/husband

Rape is just a social construct to keep subhuman males away from foids

I agree that rape is almost entirely decided by what you look like. I might not go as far as to say a Chad can NEVER commit rape tho, especially if the foid has a Gigachad bf/husband
It won't be considered 'rape', it's just assault at that point if Chad leaves some bruises, 'rape' is only used for subhuman males

but when I do it I'm a criminal :feelsCowboy: