Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Idea: Women should be thrown in prison for dressing slutty in public

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
If a woman is dressing like a slut in public, she should have to pay a ten thousand dollar fine and be sentenced to 5-10 years in prison

Women must cover shoulders, must wear dresses only and the length should be down to her ankles

This will improve the mental state of incels and prevent the sin of lust.

What a new and novel idea

Those dumb whores dress like that to attract chads, they need to be punished for teasing us.

Those dumb whores dress like that to attract chads, they need to be punished for teasing us.
Perhaps there should be an incel council that decides the punishment for each individual foid that breaks these laws

women probably fantasize about themselves and jerk off to themselves

Being impregnated by trucel and delivering his child would be more traumatic for those foids.

Btw
Not enough prisons.
They would need to be forced labourers, too much foids would be punished

Wearing thongs and g-strings should be outlawed!

If a woman is dressing like a slut in public, she should have to pay a ten thousand dollar fine and be sentenced to 5-10 years in prison

Women must cover shoulders, must wear dresses only and the length should be down to her ankles

:yes:

For that to happen the Taliban need to takeover the planet

This was the standard in every civilised nation before this century.

I have a better idea. How about When a woman dress slutty in public, we blow her cranial off with a shotgun?

You spelled Emba's basement wrong

They should be for robbing us of sex

Oy vey

Nah Chop them in half with a chainsaw :feelsaww: (in minecraft)

They should be caned or pilloried.

Moreso Christianity before the 1900s
I wish I was alive pre 1900s instead of now. Islam and Christianity were both based. The Jews had less power and we’d go to war against each other respectfully

Perhaps there should be an incel council that decides the punishment for each individual foid that breaks these laws
It'd be so fun to be in the council

I wish I was alive pre 1900s instead of now. Islam and Christianity were both based. The Jews had less power and we’d go to war against each other respectfully
The Jews have been normalising race mixing since the 60s