Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels are NOT MADE to handle 8+ Stacies

Again, you don't know what the definition is. A cuck is a man who's wife is having an affair. By definition neither of us are cucks, you're just throwing that word around which loses its meaning.
Clearly you are triggered jfl, how amusing. Whatever makes you feel better lad, you are a known worshipper here so not surprised in the slightest

Your mindset is off Saar.
Please treat them like the sex objects they are and don’t be nervous assoooming you do get to talk to a whore like that. Remember the black pill and remember hER whore nature

Clearly you are triggered jfl, how amusing. Whatever makes you feel better lad, you are a known worshipper here so not surprised in the slightest
Clarifying my point doesn't mean I'm "muh, triggered." Not sure why you feel the need to push disingenuous assertions over a simple disagreement.

Please treat them like the sex objects they are and don’t be nervous assoooming you do get to talk to a whore like that. Remember the black pill and remember hER whore nature
Ironically women would rather be treated like sex objects. OkCupid did a study of over 400,000 female users and found that over 60% of them enjoy rough sex with hair pulling.

Clarifying my point doesn't mean I'm "muh, triggered." Not sure why you feel the need to push disingenuous assertions over a simple disagreement.
Now you're really sounding like a soydditor, keep going

Ironically women would rather be treated like sex objects. OkCupid did a study of over 400,000 female users and found that over 60% of them enjoy rough sex with hair pulling.
Yes indeed. Always RemembER

Now you're really sounding like a soydditor, keep going
Honestly it's more of a redditor trait when you strawman my argument, change the subject, then throw out personal insults instead of stealmanning it to begin with. Honestly, do we really need this type of soydditor behavior here you're pushing out?

Honestly it's more of a redditor trait when you strawman my argument, change the subject, then throw out personal insults instead of stealmanning it to begin with. Honestly, do we really need this type of soydditor behavior here you're pushing out?
Dnr, keep crying redditor. Go worship some anime foids weeaboo cuck

Dnr, keep crying redditor. Go worship some anime foids weeaboo cuck
Power Legendary Reverse Card Econowise Reverse Card GIF - Power Legendary  Reverse Card Econowise Reverse Card Legendary Uno Reverse Card - Discover &  Share GIFs

I don't have the experience to please a woman sexually. The problem is with girls who look like that, they've fucked top tier guys who have lots of experience because of their high body counts. She'll just compare you to her previous chad boyfriend and remember how much he made her cum compared to you.

So I saw this post featuring that female :

View attachment 1135795

And I realised.

Even if she'd accept to come with me on a date.

I would be SHAKING, STUTTERING and SWEATING so - fucking - bad.

I legit have no idea how chads can be comfortable around such goddesses.

Also, how can you even last inside of that ? I'd coom in 3 seconds. I might coom before I even get in tbh.

I do not have the emotional capacity to handle, let alone sexually please, a creature like that.

Could you ?
Holy fuck the cuckoldry is way too strong

Holy fuck the cuckoldry is way too strong

Sorry I'm not exactly what you could call an alpha male (I know there are A LOT of alphas on this platform)

Wish I could be a cuck though because that would imply I have a gf

If I could betabuxx for the foid pictured in OP and get sex 1 per month in exchange, I'd be okay with her doing what she wants while I'm at work.

volcel if you wouldnt tbh

Last edited:
I mean I would have absolutely nothing in common with someone like that so making conversation would be difficult but still I would absolutely go on dates with her if by some miracle she was attracted to me.

Guys have this notion that gl women are some kind of mythical creatures but they're all insecure whinging cunts just like the unattractive ones

I cannot "treat them" in any way because I do not have access to them

I mean I would have absolutely nothing in common with someone like that so making conversation would be difficult but still I would absolutely go on dates with her if by some miracle she was attracted to me.

Guys have this notion that gl women are some kind of mythical creatures but they're all insecure whinging cunts just like the unattractive ones

I would 100% go on a date with her.

I would also probably puke out of anxiety before living home and stutter while talking with her

They also found 40% of them were lying it appears :lul:

I would 100% go on a date with her.

I would also probably puke out of anxiety before living home and stutter while talking with her
Because she's attractive or because you'd be afraid that she's gonna reject you?

They're just meat at the end of the day. There's nothing there besides their looks and even chads get cucked eventually so I'd just enjoy it while it lasts and not worry about it too much.

Because she's attractive or because you'd be afraid that she's gonna reject you?

They're just meat at the end of the day. There's nothing there besides their looks and even chads get cucked eventually so I'd just enjoy it while it lasts and not worry about it too much.

A mix of both I guess.

I think most normies have some level of anxiety before going on a date and that goes x1000 when the female is extraordinarily beautiful and another x1000 when you never had a date in your life

Of course If I knew she can't reject me I'd be way less anxious

A mix of both I guess.

I think most normies have some level of anxiety before going on a date and that goes x1000 when the female is extraordinarily beautiful and another x1000 when you never had a date in your life

Of course If I knew she can't reject me I'd be way less anxious
Yeah I guess. I think I'd be more comfortable going on a date with someone who's really attractive than someone who's not because I wouldn't have to pretend that I'm into them which makes things awkward.

Very cucked post. The more you interact with women, the less you worship them. a bitch like the one in OP would probably fuck a paki for a bag of cocaine. Stop the foid worship

Very cucked post. The more you interact with women, the less you worship them.

Correct. I don't interact with foids like that though.

Would you be comfortable going on a date with her ?

a bitch like the one in OP would probably fuck a paki for a bag of cocaine. Stop the foid worship

I don't think so. She can find a top 0.1% earner easily and will never need to deal with subhumans.

Would you be comfortable going on a date with her ?
Probably yes. Why wouldn't I?
I don't think so. She can find a top 0.1% earner easily and will never need to deal with subhuman
Go to my tiktok mega thread, in one of the 3 latest pages, there was a vid I posted of some blonde stacy getting caught blowing a nigger in a public bath. He's not even good looking

Go to my tiktok mega thread, in one of the 3 latest pages, there was a vid I posted of some blonde stacy getting caught blowing a nigger in a public bath. He's not even good looking

Lifefuel for blackcels.

Blackpill debunked then ?

It’s cuz he’s a fucking niggER and white foids feel bad for there shitskin ape monkey brains