Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Has this been posted yet? JFL. /r/Chadfish is a real thing now.

U

UglyHikikomori

Banned
-
I I was looking for some hilarious chadfishing experiments to hysterically at that were created by any blackpiller and I came across the subreddit /r/chadfish.

JFL. I see it getting banned soon to keep bluepilled normies/beta bucks & orbiters in fantasy land about their used up foid gf's and wives

Chadfish experiments never get old and they're hilarious as fuck tbh. Lifefuel

Just be Chad theory is literally the answer to every question you've ever had in life

Last edited:
based from whoever created it, though knowing how cucked leddit is it will get shut down soon

cucks will ban it, they cant stand femoids not getting to fuck the chad they want

I like chadfishing, especially when the chadfisher is based and tells the foids to fuck off. I am too low effort to do any experiments myself though.

I like chadfishing, especially when the chadfisher is based and tells the foids to fuck off. I am too low effort to do any experiments myself though.

same here, too unmotivated to do the chadfishing but members who contribute to /r/chadfish are fucking legends

Chadfishing makes me feel so great. Treating women like shit and see them coming back to you to suck your cock is pure lifefuel

Chadfishing makes me feel so great. Treating women like shit and see them coming back to you to suck your cock is pure lifefuel

:dab::dab::dab::dab::feelslala:

You're a literal legend. Please keep chadfishing it's lifefuel for all the suicidal subhumans aware of looks theory

It's entertaining but also depressing when you realize if you were this chad you'd be getting all that pussy whenever.:feelsrope:

This is pretty based but reddit will probably delete it because it doesn't fit their hugbox criteria.

Knowing all these subreddits will be banned, maybe we can get a subforum for Chadfishing, a [Chadfish] prefix, or maybe a megathread.

I'm a proud contributor :feelsthink:

I was reading through it a little while ago. It's pretty good blackpill material. About 40% of heterosexual matches are made online, and that isn't accounting for things like casual hookups or things like that.

Nice sub thanks for sharing.

I do chadfishing often it's funny af and u get proven that the blackpill is true. I can only recommend to do chadfishing.