Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment has a girl ever held your forearm while she talks to you?

HeOweGoreWrath

HeOweGoreWrath

Paragon
★★★★★
I made a note about this scene because of how casually Tom places his hand on Alex's shoulder to comfort her, even though they barely know each other (their moms just work together, she's not his childhood friend like Jun is)

However dialing back a few seconds i notice she basically sets the precedent of body contact by first holding his forearm when he is speaking.

Subtle shit like this is just completely alien to me - girls do not subtly express a desire to be held (ie comforting shoulder pat from a trusted friend) by first establishing contact with me by holding my forearm.

I wonder how you make yourself approachable so girls will initiate contact with you like this as a way of establishing non-verbally that they are comfortable with such skinship?

No, women don’t touch me or talk to me.

idk in my own experience (one time) i kinda like her so it was natural to her to do that, you just need to enjoy eachother and make subtles touch in the arm or the shoulders so they think you are not against touching, when i wanted to get rid of my oneitis when she touch me i spoke more rude or i just stop talking so she knows you dont want her doing that. i miss her soft hands so much...

idk in my own experience (one time) i kinda like her so it was natural to her to do that,
It's not natural for girls to touch you because you like them
they need to like you

you just need to enjoy eachother and make subtles touch in the arm or the shoulders so they think you are not against touching,
:chad:

Women inherently know we're not against being touched by them - they just know we're high-inhib about initiating it which is why they will cue us first they want to be touched.

That's usually by touching us first or in some way indicating that desire.

Hypothetically of course since this doesn't happen for me like it does you =/

when i wanted to get rid of my oneitis when she touch me i spoke more rude
:banhammer:
why are you even here hombre?

or i just stop talking so she knows you dont want her doing that. i miss her soft hands so much...
if you wanted her soft hands why would you speak to her rudely to repel her to stop her from doing it?

It's not natural for girls to touch you because you like them
they need to like you

:chad:

Women inherently know we're not against being touched by them - they just know we're high-inhib about initiating it which is why they will cue us first they want to be touched.

That's usually by touching us first or in some way indicating that desire.

Hypothetically of course since this doesn't happen for me like it does you =/

:banhammer:
why are you even here hombre?

if you wanted her soft hands why would you speak to her rudely to repel her to stop her from doing it?
she was going to friendzone me so i just wanted to stop having feelings for her, when i finally wake up i saw how hypergamous she was despite being a christian girl , this made me sick and i began acting cold so she stops talking to me in this way i can forget her and focus on inceldom and the christian life

Last edited:
she was going to friendzone me so i just wanted to stop having feelings for her, when i finally wake up i saw how hypergamous she was despite being a christian girl , this made me sick and i began acting cold so she stops talking to me in this way i can forget her and focus on inceldom and the christian life

How is acting cold to others a christian life? You must torture yourself in proximity of foid with blue balls to understand how Jesus suffered around Mary

No, never. Is that a real thing? :fuk:

How is acting cold to others a christian life? You must torture yourself in proximity of foid with blue balls to understand how Jesus suffered around Mary
Jesus was never temped dont say those things please
acting cold isnt christian life but pretending i have a friendship while check her lower back when she is with me isnt christian life either

Jesus was never temped
dont say those things please
Matthew 4:2 "After fasting forty days and forty nights, he was hungry.
Matthew 4:3 "The tempter came to him and said, “If you are the Son of God, tell these stones to become bread.”

For someone speaking to Jesus to be a "tempter" this means Jesus WAS tempted.
He had human desires but he resisted them using his faith.
That's what makes him an inspiration you relate to.

Yes, foids have touched me while talking to me in the office. I really doubt it was sexual and it pissed me off because I would get metoo’d if I did the same thing

Actual suifuel knowing I will never have a foid even allow me to comfort her :feelsrope:

I don't know what was the last time when foid intentionally touched me and talked to me.

Matthew 4:3 "The tempter came to him and said, “If you are the Son of God, tell these stones to become bread.”

He had human desires but he resisted them using his faith.
That's what makes him an inspiration you relate to.

like any human being
THE tempter, its a name for someone, it doesnt mean that his ways is on the person he is with
if my brother is a police officer and he comes to visit me it means that im a criminal?

like any human being
THE tempter, its a name for someone, it doesnt mean that his ways is on the person he is with
if my brother is a police officer and he comes to visit me it means that im a criminal?

Police/Criminal don't have the same relationship as tempter/temptee

Jesus was tempted but resisted temptation.

Obviously if you are hungry you have a temptation to make food

Closest I had to this was when I was 23 some older girl at work (in her 30s I assume) would sometimes rub good smelling lotion on my forearms.

idk in my own experience (one time) i kinda like her so it was natural to her to do that, you just need to enjoy eachother and make subtles touch in the arm or the shoulders so they think you are not against touching, when i wanted to get rid of my oneitis when she touch me i spoke more rude or i just stop talking so she knows you dont want her doing that. i miss her soft hands so much...
Reminds me of the past, me wasting the few chances i had on 2017 2018 (in 2022 too in a way but not quite), but not because i am a neurotic christian with fundamental issues like you seem to be.

I sometimes initiate a hug or hold a girl's hand a little bit longer, but you can see that is kinda artificial and she is not very comfortable. You just can't fake those things, it has to be genuine.

Happens all the time