Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Hamlossus gets 39 matches in the Philippines in one day

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
gBpKiiE.jpg

His Tinder. Age is a bit fail, but I used the account before testing with Ham.

bWReLFd.jpg

His Tinder matches.

Some of the girls:

IOruQaY.jpg

VmyMbUJ.jpg

rWuJbSd.jpg

How white do you have to be to run JBW in SEA?

rich milkcels CANNOT be incel.

Yawn. Literally anyone can get matches in SEA because it’s full of gold diggers desperately trying to gtfo of their peasant village or inner city megaslum. Nothing to do with looks. She’ll not be attracted to you and will leave you as soon as you marry her and get her a green card - or she’ll leave you if for you DON’T marry her and get her a green card. Either way you’re getting cucked and divorce-raped. Unless you’re chad.

Anyone who believes this crap is nematode IQ.

Last edited:
JBW is legit, those girls are hot too. WHITECELS OUT.

Honestly that's a last resort. You will fuck up your family's bloodline officially if you're a white man reproducing with a Philippian woman. (Not that your genes are already fucked, but at least have some standards and dignity)

That guy mogs me tbh

In wonder if ethnic women realize they’re a meme at this point.

I have to go SEA ASAP.

Yawn. Literally anyone can get matches in SEA because it’s full of gold diggers desperately trying to gtfo of their peasant village or inner city megaslum. Nothing to do with looks. She’ll not be attracted to you and will leave you as soon as you marry her and get her a green card - or she’ll leave you if for you DON’T marry her and get her a green card. Either way you’re getting cucked and divorce-raped. Unless you’re chad.

I just quoted an example experiment in my previous comment. I don't even care about these experiments anymore. Some girls will go with literally anyone. Unless you're getting high status girls with 100s of matches in SEA it doesn't mean much imo

Jbw strikes again.

I dunno man, explain @itsOVER.

I wonder how his ethnic looksmatch would fare in PH
I mean this is no surprise
this is NOT the first time it was shown that ugly whites get 30-40 matches in SEA

what a better experiment @CopingGymcel couldve done is finding his ethnic looksmatch and run an experiment to see if "its not that he is white but cos he is american" thing is true or not.

then again, if I looked like @CopingGymcel l, I'd never waste ANOTHER second in incel community. He mogs me by 7 - 7.5 psl points.

I wonder how his ethnic looksmatch would fare in PH
I mean this is no surprise
this is NOT the first time it was shown that ugly whites get 30-40 matches in SEA

what a better experiment @CopingGymcel couldve done is finding his ethnic looksmatch and run an experiment to see if "its not that he is white but cos he is american" thing is true or not.

then again, if I looked like @CopingGymcel l, I'd never waste ANOTHER second in incel community. He mogs me by 7 - 7.5 psl points.

Lmao, I wonder how GL he is tbh.
Race is a blessing for few and a curse for many.

lol is his hair even real there? Girls there are trained to get a greencard and leave the shitland asap. So they see a US citizenship when they look at your photo.

let me get my passport...

These Tinder experiments are killing me :feelskek:

I like how a faggot ass mod deleted my thread doing the same thing this one is and numerous others did.

Woke up to Ham having 50 matches, so make that 50, not 39.

Can white passing ethnics run JBW in SEA???????/

Mmm I'm from Hawaii, and worked in Waikiki. It's always eye opening to see SEA women *like FOBs* with some random ass American cuck looking like they hate life and their poor blind hubby all doting and at night see the same women partying it up with different Chad's eventually going to their hotels. It makes me wonder if the guy that brings em here ever get any...

and if you go to a poor as fuck african village and say hey, want to not live in a shithole, i'll take you to my first world country! I'm sure they'll all match you for your incredible personality and looks.

Hasn't Hamlossus asked for his pictures not to be used?

Very low iq of you, volcel.
also dumb JBW copers in here, any race can get matches in PH.

Last edited:
Honestly that's a last resort. You will fuck up your family's bloodline officially if you're a white man reproducing with a Philippian woman. (Not that your genes are already fucked, but at least have some standards and dignity)
Filipinas are hotter than white women

JBW

Now use a curry's pics and see how many matches he gets (ladyboys don't count).

Very low iq of you, volcel.
also dumb JBW copers in here, any race can get matches in PH.

Suuuuuure I’m “low iq” for seeing through the filipino bride gold digger scam BS.
Also LOL @ how you agree with me immediately after.

and if you go to a poor as fuck african village and say hey, want to not live in a shithole, i'll take you to my first world country! I'm sure they'll all match you for your incredible personality and looks.

I've been to SEA. As soon as girls realized my material status, they lost interest.

philippines =/= thailand and vietnam. also filipinas intentions dont matter, pump and dump them.

oh ffs you’re splitting hairs now.

Fact is, JBW is bullshit because they’re just assuming that white = rich. They also assume that speaks English as first language = rich. Either way, you’re getting cucked, boyo.

Just Be Good Looking.

Oh, JBW means just be white

I always thought it's just buy wife :D

Oh, JBW means just be white

I always thought it's just buy wife :D

Haha, yeah, then it would actually make sense.

Nah, it’s used by nematode-iq BLM SJWs who think big mean whitey is to blame for them being born ugly.

Legit. This guy is right. They are preying on the fact that he isn't a goodlooking cat, therefore he must be desperate to import a slim, fuckable petite thai. Asian girls are attracted to the social mobility a white male partner provides, not his actual looks. its all about boosting themselves to a higher social plain because females are totally ego driven. Me me me me me!

You think an Asian girl imported is gonna stick around if your fat and a felon, bum or work in walmart? She's gonna be onto to chads cock a few months after she's allowed in the USA, leaving your sorry incel ass In the dust.

I had a thai female pen pal / online 'friend' once. She opened up and said she only like the WASPY-looking white males (tall, blonde, muscled jocks). She disliked local thai men because they were small and puny in her words. At least she was truthful.

Legit. This guy is right. They are preying on the fact that he isn't a goodlooking cat, therefore he must be desperate to import a slim, fuckable petite thai. Asian girls are attracted to the social mobility a white male partner provides, not his actual looks. its all about boosting themselves to a higher social plain because females are totally ego driven. Me me me me me!

You think an Asian girl imported is gonna stick around if your fat and a felon, bum or work in walmart? She's gonna be onto to chads cock a few months after she's allowed in the USA, leaving your sorry incel ass In the dust.

I had a thai female pen pal / online 'friend' once. She opened up and said she only like the WASPY-looking white males (tall, blonde, muscled jocks). She disliked local thai men because they were small and puny in her words. At least she was truthful.
If looks aren't important in SEA, then why do good looking guys get way more matches there? Explain that.

Some guy on discord (banned from here), got a 50% match rate in Thailand, just swiping on good looking girls. Most guys would be happy with 10% match rate there.

@itsOVER fucks new girls almost every day and they aren't after his money or a trip to the UK, so stop with the cope.

It's true that some PH women only want a free ticket to the west, but not all of them.

I'm not joining in this racebait conversation

but l have to be honest... I fucking mog this guy. And I don't often say that.

I don't give a fuck about whether they just want me for my money, if I can get a plane ticket and land some qt asian chicks instead of browsing this forum all day, then I'm doing it .

Good luck with them getting my money, btw. can't divorce rape you for a green card if you don't marry them

I'm not joining in this racebait conversation

but l have to be honest... I fucking mog this guy. And I don't often say that.

I don't give a fuck about whether they just want me for my money, if I can get a plane ticket and land some qt asian chicks instead of browsing this forum all day, then I'm doing it .

Good luck with them getting my money, btw. can't divorce rape you for a green card if you don't marry them
Don't even bring them home, just go there for a month or two and fuck as many girls as possible. Lose your inceldom with ease.

Go at a time of year where people usually don't vacation and you'll get cheap tickets, then rent an apartment with Air BnB. It can be extremely cheap.

Don't even bring them home, just go there for a month or two and fuck as many girls as possible. Lose your inceldom with ease.

Go at a time of year where people usually don't vacation and you'll get cheap tickets, then rent an apartment with Air BnB. It can be extremely cheap.

This is my legitimate plan. Just saving up the money and chatting to girls on IG and Tinder because at this point years of being a non-NT incel have fucked me up.

Also starting a side business doing freelance python stuff. At the moment getting paltry wages, but if I can get a workable income then I am fucking off to SEA for months of the year to escape inceldom and working remotely as a freelancer.

That's the plan, and fuck anyone who is like "they only want you for your money." Unless they're going to steal my fucking bank details while I sleep, they've got no chance. And I just won't sleep when they're there. I'll have sex with them and then say "sorry no money."

IF the OP guy can get 39 matches, then I will literally say I'm poor, show them the door and get another one. I don't give a fuck. Nobody felt bad for me the first 27 years of my life so why should I feel bad about banging cute asian girls

This is my legitimate plan. Just saving up the money and chatting to girls on IG and Tinder because at this point years of being a non-NT incel have fucked me up.

Also starting a side business doing freelance python stuff. At the moment getting paltry wages, but if I can get a workable income then I am fucking off to SEA for months of the year to escape inceldom and working remotely as a freelancer.

That's the plan, and fuck anyone who is like "they only want you for your money." Unless they're going to steal my fucking bank details while I sleep, they've got no chance. And I just won't sleep when they're there. I'll have sex with them and then say "sorry no money."

IF the OP guy can get 39 matches, then I will literally say I'm poor, show them the door and get another one. I don't give a fuck. Nobody felt bad for me the first 27 years of my life so why should I feel bad about banging cute asian girls
He has 58 matches now and I haven't swiped since yesterday, so matches still coming in. 11 of the girls messaging first. Attractive girls.

oh ffs you’re splitting hairs now.

Fact is, JBW is bullshit because they’re just assuming that white = rich. They also assume that speaks English as first language = rich. Either way, you’re getting cucked, boyo.

Just Be Good Looking.
when did i ever say jbw? lol at you money coping u delusional fuck.

I have a lot of matches in Thailand and i'm an arab from north africa. It's just that thai girls are desperate and filipinas are even more desperate.
Its been proved many times that anyone can get matches in SEA. I used a legit <3/10 curry in Thailand without boost. After 12 hours he got 5 matches. If I used boost and waited for 24 hours in Philippines instead of Thailand where I've seen getting matches is easier, he would be easily getting 20+ matches.

https://incels.is/threads/tinder-ex...with-incel-looking-curry-curries-gtfih.64696/

Exactly this. Had tons of matches in Thailand while i'm not white and rated between 4/4.5 here and in looksmax.

I have a lot of matches in Thailand and i'm an arab from north africa. It's just that thai girls are desperate and filipinas are even more desperate.

Exactly this. Had tons of matches in Thailand while i'm not white and rated between 4/4.5 here and in looksmax.
JBW debunked.

JBW in SEA = Just be Betabuxx in SEA

Being white is an indication of wealth in SEA.

BUT any other skin color goes as long you have money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back