Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is Reddit so ban happy?

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★
I’m seriously so fucking frustrated, I was on r/therapy. And a woman was talking about how her much older therapist had touched her leg or something and was talking about sexual stuff that he does with his wife and other personal stuff and how he’s attracted to the woman who made the post. But the woman said she had a crush on him but said it didn’t feel right because of the age.

I simply asked, what’s the problem then if you say you liked it? You’re still a consenting adult at the end of the day. You control the situation ultimately. And some fucking worthless inconsequential monkey called me a pervert and said that they reported my account. I have been banned so many god damn times for dumb bullshit it’s enough to drive a man insane. I can’t even view the post anymore so it’s safe to say my account is probably gonna get nuked.

I screenshotted the person’s account that said they reported my account and called me a pervert, if I get banned I’m gonna have something special for him. 23k karma account lost just like that because some soyboy got his panties in a bunch. I hope a snake bites off his penis. Not like he needs it. He should be posting on here with us, you should’ve seen this worthless ape’s account.

I’m seriously so fucking frustrated, I was on r/therapy. And a woman was talking about how her much older therapist had touched her leg or something and was talking about sexual stuff that he does with his wife and other personal stuff and how he’s attracted to the woman who made the post. But the woman said she had a crush on him but said it didn’t feel right because of the age.

I simply asked, what’s the problem then if you say you liked it? You’re still a consenting adult at the end of the day. You control the situation ultimately. And some fucking worthless inconsequential monkey called me a pervert and said that they reported my account. I have been banned so many god damn times for dumb bullshit it’s enough to drive a man insane. I can’t even view the post anymore so it’s safe to say my account is probably gonna get nuked.

I screenshotted the person’s account that said they reported my account and called me a pervert, if I get banned I’m gonna have something special for him. 23k karma account lost just like that because some soyboy got his panties in a bunch. I hope a snake bites off his penis. Not like he needs it. He should be posting on here with us, you should’ve seen this worthless ape’s account.
inkwells are not allowed on soyddit.
That's why r/incels was banned.

We are unwanted in soyciety.

Reddit is a far left circle jerk. Don’t waste your time on that shit hole. They’re lower than this place.

Yeah, and subsequently r/braincels.

reddit is the internet version of the gestapo you're not allowed to speak out against BS or else you get outcasted or banned. reddit is internet tribalism

Its not only inkwell.
Anything that isn't woke is being banned for a simple reason : the leftist mind cannot coexist with reality. So they must consistently ban all sorts of users.

Reddit is a far left circle jerk. Don’t waste your time on that shit hole. They’re lower than this place.
Exactly

Stop using Reddit for fucks sake already.

To keep foids happy.
Any space that doesn't have heavy moderation to protect foids feelings they will just leave.

cancer website

Welcome to the club. I’m ip banned from their site after getting multiple account’s suspended countless of times due to the exact reason. Reddit is filled with a bunch of left wing captain save a hoe beta cucks. I hope one day Reddit becomes obsolete.

You have better chances convincing apes at the zoo than Redditors on Reddit.

What was the age difference exactly?

They were founded as a free speech site thats whats funny

And then the fbi jailed the original founder for wanting to keep it that way

I got a three day ban for calling someone a faggot