Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The orthodox black pill is retarded if they think that fat foids have unlimited SMV based on Tinder matches

B

bcroger

Major
★★
I mean, with the exception with obese whales and skinny black men, almost no obese women I see in real life are in relationships with Chads, mind you, but they still get their looks match, easily. Almost all their husbands or boyfriends are very overweight or obese people.

Those 1000 tinder matches don't mean much because most men swipe right on everyone AND a Tinder right swipe does not mean a long term relationship or even sex. Some male model having cyber sex with some whale on a Thursday night on Instagram does not mean he will marry or even fuck the whale in real life.

FAT PIG women do NOT have high SMV. That is a lie. Thats why they are all with other fat men or ghetto niggers.

Last edited:
who dates a whale is either mentally sick or a cuck

BLUEPILLS.is look up juggernaut law. Also nobody cares if they’re not hooking up with muh chad lol chads are rare anyways but if we go by this forum’s standard of chad lol yes they are.

Idk why copers like u say this isn’t true i literally plenty examples of it irl

BLUEPILLS.is look up juggernaut law. Also nobody cares if they’re not hooking up with muh chad lol chads are rare anyways but if we go by this forum’s standard of chad lol yes they are.

Idk why copers like u say this isn’t true i literally plenty examples of it irl
EVERY fat pig at my workplace is with either another fatty or with a low income nigger. Only ONE exception exists with this one fat, obese foid and a nigger, and that skinny nigger may also be low income.

EVERY fat pig at my workplace is with either another fatty or with a low income nigger. Only ONE exception exists with this one fat, obese foid and a nigger, and that skinny nigger may also be low income.
Regardless on the fact that niggers like obese women it still proves juggernaut law. U won’t see the same for the average even slightly overweight man

Regardless on the fact that niggers like obese women it still proves juggernaut law. U won’t see the same for the average even slightly overweight man
I see some overweight men with average weight foids.

Some male model having cyber sex with some whale on a Thursday night on Instagram does not mean he will marry or even fuck the whale in real life.
The fact that they get a male model to have sex with them without paying means they have extremely high sexual market value (all women do )

The fact that they get a male model to have sex with them without paying means they have extremely high sexual market value (all women do )
Prove that some pig can have sex with a male model. All they can do is MATCH with a male model on Tinder

Honestly, I always thought "juggernaut pill" tinder experiments were kind of dumb. Every nigger I've heard that uses dating apps admits they just swipe right on everyone and send hi to every match. I'm sure some guys are desperate enough for a quick fuck but out of the 99+ matches they get, at least 80% of them are just from guys endlessly swiping like bots. Most fat w*men I see Irl are with fatties or nig nogs too.

Honestly, I always thought "juggernaut pill" tinder experiments were kind of dumb. Every nigger I've heard that uses dating apps admits they just swipe right on everyone and send hi to every match. I'm sure some guys are desperate enough for a quick fuck but out of the 99+ matches they get, at least 80% of them are just from guys endlessly swiping like bots. Most fat w*men I see Irl are with fatties or nig nogs too.
If it were as easy for women as Tinder swipes , then all those obese landwhales you see at Walmarts in rural Louisiana, or government employees in Texas would have with world class athletes, slim 6"+ CEOs and male models as husbands and boyfriends.

Anyone so blackpilled to think that 300+ lbs women are fucking and dating male models and slim 6"+ CEOs and doctors is as retarded as bluepill foids who think that any man get get pussy with a good personality. Just the other way around.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back