Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Hamlossus gets 39 matches in the Philippines in one day

Status
Not open for further replies.
JBW in SEA = Just be Betabuxx in SEA

Being white is an indication of wealth in SEA.

BUT any other skin color goes as long you have money.
C O P E like the P O P E.

I bet being a native man in thailand fucking sucks balls

The absolute state of Filipina-cels

JBW in SEA = Just be Betabuxx in SEA

Being white is an indication of wealth in SEA.

BUT any other skin color goes as long you have money.
Delusional. If you're white with a degree you arent incel

Delusional. If you're white with a degree you arent incel
Lol i am white with a degree in France, 1700 euros/month gonna go to 2200 in few years i have my own house.

So why i am incel ?

5.47' introverted.

Yep....just be white my ass.

I am surronded by nurses all day. No one gives a fuck.
Lol i am white with a degree in France, 1700 euros/month gonna go to 2200 in few years i have my own house.

So why i am incel ?

5.47' introverted.

I am surronded by nurses all day. No one gives a fuck

So foids in SEA go for white people because white skin is magical lollll....you are really in cope mode.
They like white people because of money.

In France there is a lot of etnic girls.....so why they arent chasing me ?

I tried them in France...they got agressive.

Last edited:

So why i am incel ?

5.47' introverted.

So why i am incel ?

5.47' introverted.

So foids in SEA go for white people because white skin is magical lollll....you are really in cope mode.

You arent incel, youre volcel. Go be a teacher in bangkok. ajarn.com

So why i am incel ?

5.47' introverted.

So why i am incel ?

5.47' introverted.

Because Asian girls in the west are westernized and thus prefer the same guys as white women do? They have more option of white guys and thus can easily differentiate a good looking white from a 4/10. You could go to Asia and slay, but you choose not to and would rather stay in the west where standards are much higher.

This money cope needs to stop. Maybe it's somewhat true in the Philippines, but in Thailand most of the foids want to stay in their home country.

White skin is magic in SOUTH EAST ASIA.
You arent incel, youre volcel. Go be a teacher in bangkok. ajarn.com
This.

Yawn. Literally anyone can get matches in SEA because it’s full of gold diggers desperately trying to gtfo of their peasant village or inner city megaslum. Nothing to do with looks. She’ll not be attracted to you and will leave you as soon as you marry her and get her a green card - or she’ll leave you if for you DON’T marry her and get her a green card. Either way you’re getting cucked and divorce-raped. Unless you’re chad.

Anyone who believes this crap is nematode IQ.
She will not cuck you if you move to Thai instead of bringing her to your first world country :)

She will not cuck you if you move to Thai instead of bringing her to your first world country :)
Stop coping your incel becuase you are ugly not becuase you aren’t white

Stop coping your incel becuase you are ugly not becuase you aren’t white
Oh, seriously??????????????????????

NÃO ME DIGA!!!! :o

2014 02 0061 IMAGENS RP NOVO SITE como o pilates pode ajudar Site

I wonder how his ethnic looksmatch would fare in PH
I mean this is no surprise
this is NOT the first time it was shown that ugly whites get 30-40 matches in SEA

what a better experiment @CopingGymcel couldve done is finding his ethnic looksmatch and run an experiment to see if "its not that he is white but cos he is american" thing is true or not.

then again, if I looked like @CopingGymcel l, I'd never waste ANOTHER second in incel community. He mogs me by 7 - 7.5 psl points.

Holy shit, LOL!

That vid is so well presented.

It's true though, whites hold higher status and their appearance is which all beauty is measured against.

The more "white" you look, the better ur perceived.

Hence why the further ur away from white, the more you struggle.

A shitskin curry hinducel like me could never run this game in SEA.

Yawn. Literally anyone can get matches in SEA because it’s full of gold diggers desperately trying to gtfo of their peasant village or inner city megaslum. Nothing to do with looks. She’ll not be attracted to you and will leave you as soon as you marry her and get her a green card - or she’ll leave you if for you DON’T marry her and get her a green card. Either way you’re getting cucked and divorce-raped. Unless you’re chad.

He'd mog me into oblivion if he weren't obese

This is honestly an incredibly good pic of him. His facial bad features are concealed A LOT here, and with that pose/face expression/angle he looks like your typical bit of chubby but huge NT social guy who probably plays football or something.

That pic is incredibly flattering considering his other ones.

This is honestly an incredibly good pic of him. His facial bad features are concealed A LOT here, and with that pose/face expression/angle he looks like your typical bit of chubby but huge NT social guy who probably plays football or something.

That pic is incredibly flattering considering his other ones.
I had like 3 pics of him in tinder profile.

My white friend is a legit 3/10 and last week he fucked 5 pretty hot girls in philippines. LOl @ money NO, they FUCK HIM FOR FREE and wants to be fuck buddies.'

Just be white is incredible legit there.

oh ffs you’re splitting hairs now.

Fact is, JBW is bullshit because they’re just assuming that white = rich. They also assume that speaks English as first language = rich. Either way, you’re getting cucked, boyo.

Just Be Good Looking.
White folk are so funny, women are so desperate for hapa babies that they'll fuck any white dude.

My white friend is a legit 3/10 and last week he fucked 5 pretty hot girls in philippines. LOl @ money NO, they FUCK HIM FOR FREE and wants to be fuck buddies.'

Just be white is incredible legit there.
Yeah, it's a pretty awesome place for ugly guys, no matter ethnicity (maybe not black, who knows).

Philippines: Everyone gets laid, lots of options. Truecel haven. Where you go where all else has failed.
Thailand and the other SEA countries: 4+ and white.
East Asia: 6+ and white.

SEA foids just desperately want out of their countries, they want not that man but the opportunity that goes with him.

SEA foids just desperately want out of their countries, they want not that man but the opportunity that goes with him.
Then why do I get much more matches than Ham in PH? Obviously it's not just about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.