Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The arab food guy of my street, an ex prettyboylite, became a roidcel. Im sure the brazilian monkey brain ways got to him, unfortunately...

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
I swear dude, with his face and a little bit of grinding through some dating apps, he would get AT LEAST a MTB. Now its all gone, thanks to the roidcel propaganda which is VERY prevalent in brazil right now.

This is thanks to an ogrecel called Leo stronda (i think there is even a meme with his photo in the international net, but im not sure...) and his channel "fabrica de monstros" (which literally translates to monster factory).

These mtckr singlehandedly destroyed whatever was left of the middle class and upwards man SMV in Rio and other rich places in brazil with his stupid coping channel.

Now every playboy unironically wants to look as monstrous as possible, leaving a lot of possible looksmaxxing potential behind. WHY?!!! bcs someone probably picked up on them in HS 10 yrs ago.

Its honestly baffling how stupid people are in this country....

Wdym unfortunately? Are you gay?

No, less prettyboys is based. Fuck those fags and let them ogremaxx. If it prevents them from getting foids, that’s one less sexhaver in the world

Dude, i dont have to be gay to want the best for other people.
You can still looksmax as a roidcel and most guys look better on roids. Being a faggot pretty boy with low T is worse

No, less prettyboys is based. Fuck those fags and let them ogremaxx. If it prevents them from getting foids, that’s one less sexhaver in the world
I want to murder multiple prettyboys.

You're bothered that other men are fucking up? They're your competitors brocel. You want them to fuck up.

Successfully eilminating competition, smart dude

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back