Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Are a lot of east asian men willing to leave a loving relationship for one night with a white girl?

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/1c1tqi0/are_a_lot_of_east_asian_men_willing_to_leave_a/

So I decided to find out myself and went to his IG acc. He was following a bunch of Russian white girls and I remembered how he told me that he would go on a solo trip to Russia soon. I dm’d one of the girls with a brief explanation of my situation…she was shocked and said he was in a relationship with her and planned to go see her…but that she broke up with him. I’m assuming the day she broke up with him was the day he broke up with me. I messaged another girl…she said he had been talking with her for two weeks and confessed his love to her, said he wanted to move in together (he said the same thing to me), and planned to meet HER. But she rejected him and he said she “broke his heart.” Another girl completely blocked me (which I’m assuming means she fell for his lies.) And there were probably three more girls I never contacted.
Appearance wise I settled for him (he was shorter than me and look wise wasn’t my usual type.)

Brutal this ricecel is two-timing white hoes while being a manlet chink. JBA is law :blackpill:

Also obligatory

I’d do it and I’m white (sort of)

Most rices i know irl can get white girls easily but only short term or one night stand not ltr

Yes, yes they are (If they could even get into a relationship)

Appearance wise I settled for him (he was shorter than me and look wise wasn’t my usual type.)
pERsoynalitymaxxing is legit :soy: :soy: :soy:

Last edited:
Most rices i know irl can get white girls easily but only short term or one night stand not ltr
Where do you live? I once spent several months in England and could NEVER find a single riceman with whitu foids.

Where do you live? I once spent several months in England and could NEVER find a single riceman with whitu foids.
They're tall though. Just be rice and tall theory. All of the manlet rices i know are KHHV.
Midwestern US, as well as east coast like NYC, parts of Cali as well. But they have to be tall, UK rices are turbomanlets from sea

Random people think I’m white (I’m 5’4 so stfu jbw copers and kys ) :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD:
Looking white is what matters in blackpill logic. Get a 6” inch LL surgery and you’ll be 5’10”, then fraud as 6’ on tinder

thye are slav women that's why

Who is that angel ?

She a 10/10 in my book

I don't support race mixing, but what else are rices supposed to do when we lost so many of our own foids? It's kinda statistical

JBW goes both ways