Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Gymcelling" is a meme invented by normies to rob incels of their time and money

OrangeFez2311 said:
I am indeed. Took a break from incel forums because a) Gambler and b) I wanted to see if my mental health improved while being away.

I'm no longer house-bound and I do things other than spit at mirrors and shout things out at random all day, even if it's just screaming, so things are looking up. I wageslave now which helps give structure to my life until I die.

ahh, well welcome back boyo, btw gambler posts on lookism now, he posted 3 or 4 threads with new pics of himself kek

CopingGymcel said:
Pic of your physique? Your best PRs?

I want to be on the leader board, boyo.

I didn't do weights, I focused on long distance running. I was lean and toned to fuck, but now I don't care and all I've done for a year is eat shit and self-harm so my body is ruined. I'm not sending you pictures, pictures of exposed flesh beyond the face, neck, hands and lower legs are degenerate.

VLÖ said:
I'll repeat this again :

Most average guys don't gym and they still get girls. How do you explain that?

Because they're NT and "only 20% of guys get laid" bullshit that is being spouted on here is completely false, backed up by tons of evidence out in the real world for anyone who leaves their house more than a few minutes to go to the grocery store?

VLÖ said:
I'll repeat this again :

Most average guys don't gym and they still get girls. How do you explain that?

Comically bad argument.

"Most normies don't get plastic surgery and they still get girls, how do you explain that? TAKE THAT Eppley, plastic surgery is a scam!"

iiiTeMpeR said:
ahh, well welcome back boyo, btw gambler posts on lookism now, he posted 3 or 4 threads with new pics of himself kek
lmao, he's a fucking spastic. I made an account here the moment I saw he was banned. It's so nice without him here. But thank you, it's good to be back and in contact with actual truecels again.

Framecel222 said:
Dude why talk about a subject that you know nothing about? I seriously don't understand it.

The amount of muscle you can build in 6 months is BARELY noticeable.

And 90% of people have no noticable muscle at all, so even a little bit will put you relatively high up compared to the average normie.

Except of course that body doesn't matter.

OrangeFez2311 said:
I didn't do weights, I focused on long distance running. I was lean and toned to fuck, but now I don't care and all I've done for a year is eat shit and self-harm so my body is ruined. I'm not sending you pictures, pictures of exposed flesh beyond the face, neck, hands and lower legs are degenerate.

So you didn't in fact disprove anything then? Why did you feel the need to mention such a thing when it has nothing to do with what we're talking about? It's almost as if you're trying to be misleading on purpose.

Framecel222 said:
You once said that you liked when Incelman got banned because it made you number 1 in post count (back when it removed you from the list.)

JFL

I was joking of course. In the meme thread?

Framecel222 said:
Comically bad argument.

"Most normies don't get plastic surgery and they still get girls, how do you explain that? TAKE THAT Eppley, plastic surgery is a scam!"

> dodging the point this hard

People who get plastic surgery are fucking deformed you brainlet holy shit. Having a normal body =/= being deformed. Fucking kys.

VLÖ said:
> dodging the point this hard

People who get plastic surgery are fucking deformed you brainlet holy shit. Having a normal body =/= being deformed. Fucking kys.

Not really. Lots of good looking to normal looking people get PS to look even better. In fact, most people who get PS aren't deformed. Not sure what argument you are trying to make?

Gymcels are never gonna recover from this thread. Time to get new usernames boyos cos it's OVER for you all.

VLÖ said:
I doubt it's that effective considering it's not really mainstream and there isn't a giant boom of depressed people sitting in gyms 24/7. 

Those papers really provide a hypothesis and possible positive effects, but I didn't see any actual study where they legit used a sample size and studied the long-term effects.
If you feel like sunshine from just moving metal for hours, good for you, but don't automatically assume it will work for everyone.
I do cycling often (1-2h every day if the weather allows it) and I still feel depressed from time to time. And all those people who say "nah man you need to lift metal, that's the only thing that will work!" can suck my incel cock.

I repeatedly stated that it doesn't work for everyone or in every case. Why are you doing this too me :( There is rarely one medication or one thing that works for everyone in medicine. Depression is also multifactoral and so outcomes may vary. It worked for me and a variety of cases but it might doesn't work for you or others.

Saying it's the only thing that will work is something that I find utterly ridiculous and ignorant

itsOVER said:
Gymcels are never gonna recover from this thread. Time to get new usernames boyos cos it's OVER for you all.

Recover from what? I've yet to see any good arguments from either side of the coin tbh.

CopingGymcel said:
Because they're NT and "only 20% of guys get laid" bullshit that is being spouted on here is completely false, backed up by tons of evidence out in the real world for anyone who leaves their house more than a few minutes to go to the grocery store?

Right, so instead we should pool all our effort into becoming NT (which is near-impossible after age 20+, face it)? I think being NT is a lot more important than having a shredded body, but obviously reaching that is EXTREMELY hard.

VLÖ said:
Right, so instead we should pool all our effort into becoming NT (which is near-impossible after age 20+, face it)? I think being NT is a lot more important than having a shredded body, but obviously reaching that is EXTREMELY hard.

I never said that you have to become NT, now have I? Obviously, the less NT you are, the more you have to rely on looks.

CopingGymcel said:
Not really. Lots of good looking to normal looking people get PS to look even better. In fact, most people who get PS aren't deformed. Not sure what argument you are trying to make?

That's because they have some kind of complex or are doing it to feel better. They don't NEED it. 
And 99% of the posters here get PS because they're ugly/deformed, don't even try fucking denying that.

VLÖ said:
That's because they have some kind of complex or are doing it to feel better. They don't NEED it. 
And 99% of the posters here get PS because they're ugly/deformed, don't even try fucking denying that.

Even if you don't need it, if a guy with a small, but normal jaw gets really nice implants, he will in fact be more attractive.

CopingGymcel said:
So you didn't in fact disprove anything then? Why did you feel the need to mention such a thing when it has nothing to do with what we're talking about? It's almost as if you're trying to be misleading on purpose.
I don't need to fail at gymcelling to disprove or prove anything, all I need is for useful idiots like you to keep on failing so you keep on confirming the null hypothesis.

And I mentioned it because you were being a smarmy, condescending wannabe normie gymbro cunt, and I shot you the fuck down straight away lmao

CopingGymcel said:
Damn boyo. I was too tired to even click on the link.

Yeah people read abstracts and think it's the bullet proof evidence.The full paper has often some annotations or limitations in it. I read different studies for my cardiology paper and one should always look at study designs because it can say a lot about how valid the study actually is.

OrangeFez2311 said:
I don't need to fail at gymcelling to disprove or prove anything, all I need is for useful idiots like you to keep on failing so you keep on confirming the null hypothesis.

And I mentioned it because you were being a smarmy, condescending wannabe normie gymbro cunt, and I shot you the fuck down straight away lmao

You still haven't answered why mentioning that is relevant to this discussion. It really isn't relevant at all that you like to run and shit, it has nothing to do with gymcelling. You were trying to be deceptive and had to back down when I asked for more details.

@framecel222 banned for bragging!! OMFG!!!

k4amyo4.gif

Kointo said:
@framecel222 banned for bragging!! OMFG!!!

k4amyo4.gif

The mods seem a bit trigger happy at times. Slight bragging when you're in a heated discussion leading to ban, I don't agree what that, but ok.

CopingGymcel said:
Even if you don't need it, if a guy with a small, but normal jaw gets really nice implants, he will in fact be more attractive.

So? Again, it's still a niche thing. That's his decision if he wants it, but by definition he does not need it. That's like saying "you need PS to look even remotely attractive", stupid right? 

PS is only necessary for those who are deformed or seriously ugly, for anyone else it's simply just sprinkles on a sundae.

VLÖ said:
So? Again, it's still a niche thing. That's his decision if he wants it, but by definition he does not need it. That's like saying "you need PS to look even remotely attractive", stupid right? 

PS is only necessary for those who are deformed or seriously ugly, for anyone else it's simply just sprinkles on a sundae.

You don't need to gymcel, but people do it because they want to build muscle and get stronger. There are a lot thing you don't need to do in life.

You don't need to be 12% body fat, but people still get that lean, because they look better that way than at 18%, although 15-20% is a completely healthy range to be at.

This thread will go down in incel history as when the gymcels were finally completely BTFO and defeated.

CopingGymcel said:
The mods seem a bit trigger happy at times. Slight bragging when you're in a heated discussion leading to ban, I don't agree what that, but ok.
It's only a for a few days until his roid rage wears off.

Anyway this discussion has gone on for far too long. Nobody is going to be convinced of either side of the argument and since I'm the only one left not banned on the gymcel side of the argument. And I'm not claiming that gymcelling works, this discussion is now null and void.

That's it for now. My claim is still: "I don't know if gymcelling works, it could very well do so and it could not."

itsOVER said:
This thread will go down in incel history as when the gymcels were finally completely BTFO and defeated.
You and I should be proud that we were the ones to do it. We've argued brilliantly and unrelentingly. I'm going to bookmark this thread and link it to lookism/gymcel posts from now on. This whole thread is a gallery of anti-gymcel supremacy.

CopingGymcel said:
Anyway this discussion has gone on for far too long. Nobody is going to be convinced of either side of the argument and since I'm the only one left not banned on the gymcel side of the argument. And I'm not claiming that gymcelling works, this discussion is now null and void.

That's it for now. My claim is still: "I don't know if gymcelling works, it could very well do so and it could not."
Yes, but if you were looking at the evidence, you'd realise that 100% of gymcellers have failed to ascend by gymcelling, which strongly suggests that gymcelling doesn't work. I don't know how much more evidence you need or want. Wake the fuck up.

itsOVER said:

No side defeated the other, but ok, you're allowed to your opinion, and your opinion when it comes to gymcelling.

CopingGymcel OUT!

CopingGymcel said:
You don't need to gymcel, but people do it because they want to build muscle and get stronger. There are a lot thing you don't need to do in life.

You don't need to be 12% body fat, but people still get that lean, because they look better that way than at 18%, although 15-20% is a completely healthy range to be at.

Yeah, because they like doing that. That's the only reason. It's a cope, it's something they do to make themselves feel better, that's what I've been saying the whole time.

I'd be absolutely fine if people said "I lift because I enjoy it", but it starts becoming a problem once they start bragging, advertising it, shoving it in people's faces and telling people it's the only absolute key to success. That shit simply belongs on TRP/Lookism.

"If you don't lift you're fakecel/volcel/beta/cuck/whatever" "look my sick gainz, aren't I awesome and better than you?" that kind of shit just pisses me off.

itsOVER said:

DP215410.jpg

6dc628423944ad858fbae6c717527d6db6be6ad6.png

The Lookist purge of January 2018.

CopingGymcel said:
No side defeated the other, but ok, you're allowed to your opinion, and your opinion when it comes to gymcelling.

CopingGymcel OUT!
I at least respect you for withdrawing from a battle when you know you've lost. No point in fighting for a lost cause.

OrangeFez2311 said:
You and I should be proud that we were the ones to do it. We've argued brilliantly and unrelentingly. I'm going to bookmark this thread and link it to lookism/gymcel posts from now on. This whole thread is a gallery of anti-gymcel supremacy.

Same, just gotta link this thread when some 'just lift bro' coper pops up in future.

OrangeFez2311 said:
I at least respect you for withdrawing from a battle when you know you've lost. No point in fighting for a lost cause.

What do you want me to say? You want us both to keep saying the same shit for hours? I am being smart about ending an argument when it's obvious that it's going nowhere and nobody is going to change their opinion no matter what is said. Some of us (EU crew) also have to sleep, because we got work tomorrow.

itsOVER said:
Same, just gotta link this thread when some 'just lift bro' coper pops up in future.

And what would that accomplish exactly?

At least I could defeat my health point :^)

Who cares if it works or not either you ascend or rot
and everything else doesn't matter.

Everyone should make their own decisions

Facade said:
At least I could defeat my health point :^)

Who cares if it works or not either you ascend or rot everything else doesn't matter

This. 

You're volcel by definition if you don't try whatever it takes to get laid.

That said, my main reason for working out isn't pussy, but there is always that hope that it will make a difference. I know that the lowering of body fat will make a difference, as there is actually concrete evidence to back that up.

CopingGymcel said:

It'd show that the gymcels have no evidence gymcelling works, despite asking us to devote significant time and money to it.

Indeed, since no one here has ascended from gymcelling, there's a reasonable body of evidence that it DOESN'T work.

CopingGymcel said:
What do you want me to say? You want us both to keep saying the same shit for hours? I am being smart about ending an argument when it's obvious that it's going nowhere and nobody is going to change their opinion no matter what is said. Some of us (EU crew) also have to sleep, because we got work tomorrow.

Cute, but I also live in the EU right now and I'm at work at 8am tomorrow, so... Wrong again.

OrangeFez2311 said:
Cute, but I also live in the EU right now and I'm at work at 8am tomorrow, so... Wrong again.

I need to get up at 6. I should have gone to bed an hours ago tbh.

Now, if you don't appreciate sleep and can go without it, then that's you. I like to feel rested in the mornings.

CopingGymcel said:
This. 

You're volcel by definition if you don't try whatever it takes to get laid.

That said, my main reason for working out isn't pussy, but there is always that hope that it will make a difference. I know that the lowering of body fat will make a difference, as there is actually concrete evidence to back that up.

So are we all volcels because we're not insanely rich (the money cope)?

itsOVER said:
Gymcels getting BTFO ITT.

@CopingGymcel
@Framecel222

>not quoting the biggest meathead on the site,me

Just lol I'm hurt

VLÖ said:
So are we all volcels because we're not insanely rich (the money cope)?

Well if money is holding you back, then that's reasonable. I mean, the money would probably be better spent towards surgery if you have recessed bones, so that should probably be your first go to attempt to leave inceldom behind rather than gymcelling.

CopingGymcel said:

>slight bragging

so now rubbing the fact that women have liked you on incel's faces multiple times is "slight bragging"? i actually should've permabanned him, but i've grown too soft. just because he added a little stupid disclaimer doesn't mean he can break the rules.

eLjThbF.png

this is complete bullshit and i am seriously disappointed with myself. i should be more strict, maybe then bozos like him won't think they can break the rules and get away with it

retarded_dumbshit said:
>slight bragging

so now rubbing the fact that women have liked you on incel's faces multiple times is "slight bragging"? i actually should've permabanned him, but i've grown too soft. just because he added a little stupid disclaimer doesn't mean he can break the rules.

eLjThbF.png

this is complete bullshit and i am seriously disappointed with myself. i should be more strict, maybe then bozos like him won't think they can break the rules and get away with it
Thanks for keeping watch over this community, you're doing good work. I'll be sure to report him to you again if he breaks the rules when he rejoins. I suspect it's only a matter of time.

blackpill_incel said:
>not quoting the biggest meathead on the site,me

Just lol I'm hurt
It's fine, just read through the thread and you'll probably agree with me.

retarded_dumbshit said:
>slight bragging

eLjThbF.png

I didn't see that post actually, sorry.

I saw another post with him bragging.

Not sure why he is bragging about rejecting girls, though. It's pretty stupid to reject girls and waste time posting on this forum. If a girl came on to me, I would be extremely happy and would 100% go out with her, unless she was extremely unattractive or something.

Even though I like the guy, I agree with this temp ban.

The funniest part is how copinggymcel is pretending he isn't constantly pushing the gymcel meme when his own fucking name references it.

Also good temporary riddance to the fucking clown framecel222.

so much cope ITT. 

FACE>>>>>>>>>>>>

6 pages in less than 2 hours.
8c8.gif

not_here_4_points said:
The funniest part is how copinggymcel is pretending he isn't constantly pushing the gymcel meme when his own fucking name references it.

Also good temporary riddance to the fucking clown framecel222.

How am I pushing the gymcel agenda when my name starts with "coping"? 

If anything I am pushing the agenda of low body fat, which if you haven't been paying attention, I've been making a lot of threads about the importance of. I've yet to make one thread claiming that incels should gymcel to get huge muscles, I've only stated that it's a smart thing to do when you're losing weight, which @Itsover agrees with.

There's actually good evidence that lean faces look better.

fukmylyf said:
so much cope ITT. 

FACE>>>>>>>>>>>>

FACE is supreme. Nothing beats face.