Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Gymcelling" is a meme invented by normies to rob incels of their time and money

iiiTeMpeR said:
wtf are you the real /u/OrangeFez2311 from /r/incels? boyo I havent seen you since the battle of /r/incels, how you doing brah?
I am indeed. Took a break from incel forums because a) Gambler and b) I wanted to see if my mental health improved while being away.

I'm no longer house-bound and I do things other than spit at mirrors and shout things out at random all day, even if it's just screaming, so things are looking up. I wageslave now which helps give structure to my life until I die.

itsOVER said:
Lol so he tells you. Guys always lie about getting laid boyo. If he's a PSL 4 gymcel he's incel, period.

"NOBODY GETS LAID, IT'S ALL A LIE AAAAHAHHHHHHAHAHA REEEEE!!!!"

Of course you think this when you automatically dismiss anything that doesn't conform to your fragile worldview.

itsOVER said:
Top 0.01% physique, mostly caused by good body genetics. A statistically irrelevant outlier since most coukd train their whole lives and never get a body anywhere near that.

A top 10% body gets you NOTHING.

So you admit that a nice body can get girls if it's nice enough then? 

I remember when people used to say that girls hate roidcel bodies and wanted a lean physique and when that cope stopped, now men needs a top 0.01% physique to get girls, ohh ok...

You guys change your mind on so many things the moment it doesn't fit your agenda. 

If we proved that body could make up for face with a half decent physique tomorrow (not saying it can), you would find another excuse.

It's excuses after excuses with you guys. Excuse doesn't work anymore? Jump to the next on.

Framecel222 said:
Anyone can get that physique with roidcelling, unless you're a propcel, in which case it's probably over regardless.

Roids make you lose your hair and at that points you're truly fucked. Hair loss will failio the greatest body.

itsOVER said:
Roids make you lose your hair and at that points you're truly fucked. Hair loss will failio the greatest body.

You can take finasteride or dutasteride to prevent it.

LOL @ exposing your complete lack of knowledge on the subject.

Framecel222 said:
Anyone can get that physique with roidcelling, unless you're a propcel, in which case it's probably over regardless.

Nah. He is right. Most people, even with roids, will never get a body like that. But most people should be able to get a good enough physique that looks impressive with roids, that they should.

Framecel222 said:
"NOBODY GETS LAID, IT'S ALL A LIE AAAAHAHHHHHHAHAHA REEEEE!!!!"

Of course you think this when you automatically dismiss anything that doesn't conform to your fragile worldview.

No psl 4 gymcels get laid i can assure you of that.

itsOVER said:

I'm using roids without hair loss and i have MPB genetics.

itsOVER said:
No psl 4 gymcels get laid i can assure you of that.

You're retarded if you think that no PSL 4 male ever gets laid. I am sure if you're being serious anymore or if it's just satire at this point. 

The only legit shit where you know your stuff is on Asia. Everything else you're completely clueless on.

You'd think that some guy that has 5 slays would know more about the real world.

CopingGymcel said:
So you admit that a nice body can get girls if it's nice enough then? 

I remember when people used to say that girls hate roidcel bodies and wanted a lean physique and when that cope stopped, now men needs a top 0.01% physique to get girls, ohh ok...

You guys change your mind on so many things the moment it doesn't fit your agenda. 

If we proved that body could make up for face with a half decent physique tomorrow (not saying it can), you would find another excuse.

It's excuses after excuses with you guys. Excuse doesn't work anymore? Jump to the next on.

Top 0.01% yeah it helps. But that's such a long shot you might as well buy fucking lottery tickets. Just some random guy with a top 10% body doesn't get any benefit- it needs to be truly elite, top 1/10000 men type thing. Which is caused a lot by genetics.

itsOVER said:
Top 0.01% yeah it helps. But that's such a long shot you might as well buy fucking lottery tickets. Just some random guy with a top 10% body doesn't get any benefit- it needs to be truly elite, top 1/10000 men type thing. Which is caused a lot by genetics.

You're coping so hard, trying to hold on to your world view, that everything needs to be extremes.

Broad and capped delts, small waist, wide back, full chest and a very low body fat and you've got a physique most normies will admire. Don't need anything else than not to have shit genetics for that if you're roiding.

Framecel222 said:
You can take finasteride or dutasteride to prevent it.

LOL @ exposing your complete lack of knowledge on the subject.

Enjoy your dick stopping working. You know those 2 drugs are what they give to transgenders trying to become female? JFL at taking them to get a body that women don't care about anyway.

r u still layin down naked on ur floor and not leavin house?

Honestly, all these great things people are bringing out are probably just placebo or hyperbole. 

If this was true, then simply 90% of men would be sitting in the gyms 24/7 and have absolutely perfect diets. 
A lot of people here (including some gymbros here) say average guys get laid. Well guess what? Those average guys probably don't go to the gym.

Normal guys don't care about the gym, they only say it to seem cool or to show off to their buddies, but very few actually dedicate years into it.  
By the logic here, they should all be depressed sickly betas who are ready to die at any moment and never leave the house because they don't lift.

Gymcelling is a cope. It's what people do to feel better (if it makes them feel better), it's not some kind of secret cure that NOBODY has discovered. It's nothing special, you're not more special or appealing because you move a piece of metal up and down every day. 

You can stay perfectly fit by doing simple cardio (cycling, jogging etc.), the people who scream "SKINNYFAT! SKINNYFAT!" are just absolutely whacked out delusional. When was the last time you saw any normie say the word "skinnyfat" unironically? And no, your gym buddies don't count.

itsOVER said:
Enjoy your dick stopping working. You know those 2 drugs are what they give to transgenders trying to become female? JFL at taking them to get a body that women don't care about anyway.

I'm on finasteride with no sides and so are millions of men, so what's your next cope? What cope are we moving on to next? You can't just admit when you're wrong about something. You always have to be right? What is your IQ, btw? I'm guessing it must be at least 150 since you're so sure about everything.

I don't even claim that gymcelling works, because I don't have all the evidence, but you're claiming it doesn't when you don't have the evidence to support such a claim.

Instead of just saying "it doesn't work" I am willing to try it out for myself. Hell, if it doesn't lead to more female attention, then so be it, I'll have a nice body that at least other men will admire and respect me for, and that I can be proud of. I also enjoy working out and being physical. I am also so autistic that i need structure in my life to function and gymcelling provides that structure.

dr-problematic said:
r u still layin down naked on ur floor and not leavin house?
I never used to lie down naked on my floor but I am leaving my house regularly as I now have a job, although I still shout at random and self-harm when I'm alone

CopingGymcel said:
I'm using roids without hair loss and i have MPB genetics.

You're retarded if you think that no PSL 4 male ever gets laid. I am sure if you're being serious anymore or if it's just satire at this point. 

The only legit shit where you know your stuff is on Asia. Everything else you're completely clueless on.

You'd think that some guy that has 5 slays would know more about the real world.

When a PSL4 gets laid it's either:

1) a fluke.
2) he moved to a place where he was no longer PSL 4 in the eyes of the local women.
3) he betabuxed some roastie.

No PSL4 gymcels are getting laid reguarly. It's like once a year max for them with a disgusting trashy girl. That's If they get anything at all.

CopingGymcel said:
I'm on finasteride with no sides and so are millions of men, so what's your next cope? What cope are we moving on to next? You can't just admit when you're wrong about something. You always have to be right? What is your IQ, btw? I'm guessing it must be at least 150 since you're so sure about everything.

I don't even claim that gymcelling works, because I don't have all the evidence, but you're claiming it doesn't when you don't have the evidence to support such a claim.
I can confirm that finasteride is damaging your mental capacity because you're very fucking confused about where the burden of proof lies and what are the necessary logical steps when it repeatedly fails to materialise.

itsOVER said:

Post your body on here, I wanna LOL @ the skinnyfat coper desperately trying to believe that there's no downside to being out of shape.

itsOVER said:

1) a fluke.
2) he moved to a place where he was no longer PSL 4 in the eyes of the local women.

No PSL4 gymcels are getting laid reguarly. It's like once a year max for them with a disgusting trashy girl. That's If they get anything at all.

Source? Source? Source?????

itsOVER said:

1) a fluke.

So now we went from "PSL 4s don't get laid" to "when a PSL 4 gets laid, it's because of X, Z and Y reasons." My predictions were correct as always. You move on from excuse to excuse when your excuses don't work anymore.

OrangeFez2311 said:
I can confirm that finasteride is damaging your mental capacity because you're very fucking confused about where the burden of proof lies and what are the necessary logical steps when it repeatedly fails to materialise.

Burden of proof? I never claimed that gymcelling works. HE is CLAIMING that it doesn't, so the burden on proof is in fact on him. He is making a claim, I am not. You guys really are low IQ, huh?

VLÖ said:
You can stay perfectly fit by doing simple cardio (cycling, jogging etc.), the people who scream "SKINNYFAT! SKINNYFAT!" are just absolutely whacked out delusional. When was the last time you saw any normie say the word "skinnyfat" unironically? And no, your gym buddies don't count.

Get outside more. Skinnyfat is a common term. Do you ever talk to people or do you just theorize in your bedroom all day?

OrangeFez2311 said:
I never used to lie down naked on my floor but I am leaving my house regularly as I now have a job, although I still shout at random and self-harm when I'm alone

wer u work now

CopingGymcel said:

Instead of just saying "it doesn't work" I am willing to try it out for myself. Hell, if it doesn't lead to more female attention, then so be it, I'll have a nice body that at least other men will admire and respect me for, and that I can be proud of. I also enjoy working out and being physical. I am also so autistic that i need structure in my life to function and gymcelling provides that structure.

The 'cope' is that fin and dut are very dangerous drugs and not worth the risk to get a good body since women don't care about body unless you're horsecel tier.

Eating chocolate is more fun than gymcelling. And both will get you the same amount of pussy.

CopingGymcel said:
Burden of proof? I never claimed that gymcelling, works HE is CLAIMING that it doesn't, so the burden on proof is in fact on him. He is making a claim, I am not. You guys really are low IQ, huh?

It's so hilarious, they should be able to link one thing proving that girls don't care at all about muscles yet they can't do it! It's honestly hilarious how adamant they are about this despite having no proof.

Framecel222 said:
Get outside more. Skinnyfat is a common term. Do you ever talk to people or do you just theorize in your bedroom all day?

LMAO @ this delusion.

I said your gym buddies don't count lol. I go to school actually, and not ONCE have I heard ANY male person say "skinnyfat", like holy shit you'd have the be the biggest mega autist to use that term IRL. 

I'd like to see what normies in college use the term "skinnyfat" all the time.

That's all irrelevant anyway, because guess what? Those "skinnyfat" guys are getting laid, you aren't.

itsOVER said:
The 'cope' is that fin and dut are very dangerous drugs and not worth the risk to get a good body since women don't care about body unless you're horsecel tier.

Eating chocolate is more fun than gymcelling. And both will get you the same amount of pussy.

You're NW2, are you seriously not on fin????

itsOVER said:

I would be balding if I weren't on fin, steroids or not, and we all know that girls care about a guy's hairline, that we can't deny. 

I enjoy gymcelling more than chocolate. I've never had a huge sweet tooth tbh. I enjoy burgers and shit like that, but I can eat that if it fits my macros. In fact, I can eat a lot more than you since I'm being active and working out.

I'm more of an emotional eater tbh. If I feel like shit and I am depressed, I will eat a lot of shitty food and feel terrible afterwards. Gymcelling and other things I enjoy in life keep me happy, so I don't feel the need to eat a whole tub of ice cream.

Framecel222 said:
Post your body on here, I wanna LOL @ the skinnyfat coper desperately trying to believe that there's no downside to being out of shape.

Source? Source? Source?????

I have done before in that mega ratings thread in off topic. Dunno what you think that'd prove. I don' go to the gym because it doesn' work. Obviously that means I don't have massive biceps and six pack abs...so fucking what? I don't have those cos it doesn't work. If it did work I could go to the gym and get them.

dr-problematic said:
wer u work now
I provide statistical support for retail companies. I wageslave in an office full of bluepilled incels, so it could be worse.

CopingGymcel said:
So now we went from "PSL 4s don't get laid" to "when a PSL 4 gets laid, it's because of X, Z and Y reasons." My predictions were correct as always. You move on from excuse to excuse when your excuses don't work anymore.

Burden of proof? I never claimed that gymcelling works. HE is CLAIMING that it doesn't, so the burden on proof is in fact on him. He is making a claim, I am not. You guys really are low IQ, huh?

You are low IQ, the burden of proof only applies to normative positive claims, which is the claim you're making. The null hypothesis is that gymcelling doesn't work, and the burden of proof falls on the shoulders of those who wish to disprove it.

Learn some philosophy and logic please.

Framecel222 said:
It's so hilarious, they should be able to link one thing proving that girls don't care at all about muscles yet they can't do it! It's honestly hilarious how adamant they are about this despite having no proof.

The burden of proof rests with the guy making the positive statement (that gymcelling works) because it's almost impossible to prove a negative.

For an example - prove to me that far away on the other side of Pluto there isn't an iPhone orbiting the planet that NASA haven't seen.

itsOVER said:
The burden of proof rests with the guy making the positive statement (that gymcelling works) because it's almost impossible to prove a negative.

For an example - prove to me that far away on the other side of Pluto there isn't an iPhone orbiting the planet that NASA haven't seen.
He's not going to understand, steroids and hormone drugs have broken his brain.

Framecel222 said:
You're NW2, are you seriously not on fin????

Nope. I'll get transplants until I run out of grafts. The men in my family don' seem to progress past nw3 but even if they did I'm not gonna roll the dice with my dick.

Most Incels don't have a good body.

OrangeFez2311 said:
You are low IQ, the burden of proof only applies to normative positive claims, which is the claim you're making. The null hypothesis is that gymcelling doesn't work, and the burden of proof falls on the shoulders of those who wish to disprove it.
I am not making any claims, you absolute inbred mongoloid. 

He is the one who is saying that something doesn't work. If he said "I don't think that gymcelling works", then that would be a whole other matter, but he is in fact making a claim.

He is making a statement that isn't obvious. and has to back that up with facts. Saying that the sky is blue doesn't require you to come up with facts, because it's an obvious fact that we all agree on. "Gymcelling doesn't work, women don't care about guy's faces" is in fact a statement that requires some sort of evidence.

Don't play smart with me when you have no idea what you're talking about, retard.

CopingGymcel said:
I would be balding if I weren't on fin, steroids or not, and we all know that girls care about a guy's hairline, that we can't deny. 

I enjoy gymcelling more than chocolate. I've never had a huge sweet tooth tbh. I enjoy burgers and shit like that, but I can eat that if it fits my macros. In fact, I can eat a lot more than you since I'm being active and working out.

I'm more of an emotional eater tbh. If I feel like shit and I am depressed, I will eat a lot of shitty food and feel terrible afterwards. Gymcelling and other things I enjoy in life keep me happy, so I don't feel the need to eat a whole tub of ice cream.

Transplants bro. Just keep getting em. That'll buy you 10-15 years and after that it's over anyway.

VLÖ said:
Any actual studies instead of tabloids and sites like HuffPo?

Lol I would rather kill myself than posting HuffPo articles 

The effects usually apply to all forms of exercise and not only lifting.It works for a huge majority of mentally ill people but there are some disorders where it doesn't do much. The frequency is also quite important. Training low intensity for every day of the week is usually the better than heavy lifting twice a week in terms of mental health.(Doesn't mean that lifting doesn't help)

You can basically find scientific literature for every claim but there is a large consensus that it has mental health benefits (I don't say it's a cure for everything or works for everyone)

The question whether it makes males more atrractive or not is debatable but this aspect is way more studied.

You can go to scihub and get these full papers if you really want to read a lot. Only the first paper has 9 lages and sites 92 articles

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/29150166/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15255923
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15746508
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4341978/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15838583
https://sleepfoundation.org/ask-the-expert/how-does-exercise-help-those-chronic-insomnia (Article has sources

itsOVER said:
Transplants bro. Just keep getting em. That'll buy you 10-15 years and after that it's over anyway.

I would rather not have to get a transplant every 2 years and look like shit, and spend a lot of money. I'd rather just get 1 or 2 transplants in my lifetime.

CopingGymcel said:

He is the one who is saying that something doesn't work. If he said "I don't think that gymcelling works", then that would be a whole other matter, but he is in fact making a claim.

He is making a statement that isn't obvious. and has to back that up with facts. Saying that the sky is blue doesn't require you to come up with facts, because it's an obvious fact that we all agree on. "Gymcelling doesn't work, women don't care about guy's bodies" is in fact a statement that requires some sort of evidence.

Don't play smart with me when you have no idea what you're talking about, retard.
I can't spell it out any clearer for you. Roid rage at my all all you want gymbro, the burden of proof only applies to positive claims. It only applies to people trying to disprove the null hypothesis of a positive claim. I know you don't understand what these words mean, but you should read about it so you don't embarrass yourself like this again.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Most Incels don't have a good body.

Most guys who are getting laid don't have a shredded body either.

Your point is?

itsOVER said:

Read up, he's raging and he can't even understand why. It's not a difficult point but he just can't grasp it.

CopingGymcel said:

He is making a statement that isn't obvious. and has to back that up with facts. Saying that the sky is blue doesn't require you to come up with facts, because it's an obvious fact that we all agree on. "Gymcelling doesn't work, women don't care about guy's bodies" is in fact a statement that requires some sort of evidence.

It's almost impossible to prove negative claims. The burden if proof is on gymcels to show it works. Or else maybe you'd like to prove to me that there's no iPhone orbiting Pluto?

itsOVER said:
Nope. I'll get transplants until I run out of grafts. The men in my family don' seem to progress past nw3 but even if they did I'm not gonna roll the dice with my dick.

Jesus Christ, every comment you write proves how low your IQ is. There's no study suggesting that finasteride can cause permanent ED. I'm sure you read some anecdotes on forums from guys who said "I took one pill and my dick fell off!" and then decided that fin is the devil.

You really should stop trusting your own judgement so much.

OrangeFez2311 said:
I can't spell it out any clearer for you. Roid rage at my all all you want gymbro, the burden of proof only applies to positive claims. It only applies to people trying to disprove the null hypothesis of a positive claim. I know you don't understand what these words mean, but you should read about it so you don't embarrass yourself like this again.

I don't care if a claim is positive or not, he is making a claim, I am not.

I am saying that I don't know if gymcelling works or not when it comes to women; he is saying that he is 100% sure it doesn't when he has no clear evidence to back up such claims. There is a difference between saying "I don't think so, I am pretty sure" and saying "that's how it is." I don't care about your "terminology", your way of thinking is absolutely retarded in this situation.

Facade said:
Lol I would rather kill myself than posting HuffPo articles 

The effects usually apply to all forms of exercise and not only lifting.It works for a huge majority of mentally ill people but there are some disorders where it doesn't do much. The frequency is also quite important. Training low intensity for every day of the week is usually the better than heavy lifting twice a week in terms of mental health.(Doesn't mean that lifting doesn't help)

You can basically find scientific literature for every claim but there is a large consensus that it has mental health benefits (I don't say it's a cure for everything or works for everyone)

The question whether it makes males more atrractive or not is debatable but this aspect is way more studied.

You can go to scihub and get these full papers if you really want to read a lot. Only the first paper has 9 lages and sites 92 articles

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/29150166/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15255923
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15746508
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4341978/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15838583
https://sleepfoundation.org/ask-the-expert/how-does-exercise-help-those-chronic-insomnia (Article has sources

Those articles are about stuff like insomnia. Of course if you don't burn enough energy you won't be tired enough, that's a given.

CopingGymcel said:
I would rather not have to get a transplant every 2 years and look like shit, and spend a lot of money. I'd rather just get 1 or 2 transplants in my lifetime.

You'll only need like one per 5 years if you grow your hair long and don't have a really aggessive form of MPB.

itsOVER said:
You'll only need like one per 5 years if you grow your hair long and don't have a really aggessive form of MPB.

I don't want to have to get a transplant every 5 years, I'll rather use finasteride and trust peer reviewed studies with no conflict of interest tbh. If I'm wrong, then I'm wrong, but I am not one to buy into fearmongering on the internet.

CopingGymcel said:
I don't care if a claim is positive or not, he is making a claim, I am not.

I am saying that I don't know if gymcelling works or not when it comes to women, he is saying that is 100% sure it doesn't when he has no clear evidence to back up such claims. There is a difference between saying "I don't think so, I am pretty sure" and saying "that's how it is." I don't care about your "terminology", your way of thinking is absolutely retarded in this situation.
I know that you don't care if it's positive or not, which is the crux of the problem. But your care or lack thereof not withstanding, the facts still apply, and the burden of proof is squarely on the shoulders of everybody who thinks gymcelling doesn't work. 

Anybody who claims gymcelling works has to provide evidence just like the man who claims water conducts electricity had to first provide evidence back in the day.

We are under no obligation whatsoever to provide evidence to disprove your claim that gymcelling works in the same way I am under no obligation to provide evidence to disprove a claim that Steve Jobs is masturbating over a chocolate bar in Nepal. 

You are the guys making the positive claims, you are the guys who have to provide the evidence.

And so far, not a single one of you gymcellers has ascended from inceldom, strongly, STRONGLY implying that gymcelling doesn't work. YOU PEOPLE CONFIRM THE NULL HYPOTHESIS.

VLÖ said:
Those articles are about stuff like insomnia. Of course if you don't burn enough energy you won't be tired enough, that's a given.

Only 2 of them are. The rest are about other mental health issues.Insomnia is something I have been dealing with and it helped me really whenever I was forced to exercise.

Look this thread is about female attraction and not health benefits because it's very clear that it has some.

You should read the full paper of the first article it's pretty interesting

Framecel222 said:
Jesus Christ, every comment you write proves how low your IQ is. There's no study suggesting that finasteride can cause permanent ED. I'm sure you read some anecdotes on forums from guys who said "I took one pill and my dick fell off!" and then decided that fin is the devil.

You really should stop trusting your own judgement so much.

This is coming from a guy who thinks the burden of proof doesn't rest on the gymcels to prove it works. JFL.

Plenty of studies proving fin has a non negligble risk of fucking your dick up. And given you might as well be dead if that happens, it's a hell of a dice roll to make. Especially for something as retarded as gymcelling.

OrangeFez2311 said:
I know that you don't care if it's positive or not, which is the crux of the problem. But your care or lack thereof not withstanding, the facts still apply, and the burden of proof is squarely on the shoulders of everybody who thinks gymcelling doesn't work. 

Anybody who claims gymcelling works has to provide evidence just like the man who claims water conducts electricity had to first provide evidence back in the day.

We are under no obligation whatsoever to provide evidence to disprove your claim that gymcelling works in the same way I am under no obligation to provide evidence to disprove a claim that Steve Jobs is masturbating over a chocolate bar in Nepal. 

You are the guys making the positive claims, you are the guys who have to provide the evidence.

And so far, not a single one of you gymcellers has ascended from inceldom, strongly, STRONGLY implying that gymcelling doesn't work. YOU PEOPLE CONFIRM THE NULL HYPOTHESIS.

Saying "girls don't care about muscles AT ALL, it's 100% face" is not the null hypothesis.

MFW a sub-90 IQ subhuman tries to use big words and doesn't understand what they mean:

giphy.gif