Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Gymcelling" is a meme invented by normies to rob incels of their time and money

itsOVER said:
Wrong boyo, tall guys find it hardest to gain muscle. They have to work harder for the same benefit and still will get as much pussy as the non gymcelled guy (I.e zero).

If you're tall, you should just roid anyway.

CopingGymcel said:
Even if you are butt ugly, guys will respect you more if you have a great body, so at least it will help you make male friends and not be disrespected by people. It's not all about getting laid, it's about overall life quality tbh.

Getting laid IS quality of life. Nothing else really makes much difference.

CopingGymcel said:

Hair
A
I
R

CopingGymcel said:
But then you'll give yourself terminal ED and still be an incel. The only significant difference this makes is that you won't be able to masturbate any more.

OrangeFez2311 said:
But then you'll give yourself terminal ED and still be an incel. The only significant difference this makes is that you won't be able to masturbate any more.

Don't forget even if you DID have some hope, you won't after you drop 2 PSL points from roids making you bald.

OrangeFez2311 said:

How does roiding give you ED? If anything, it makes you more horny, with more boners. Do you even know anything about steroids? Or are you talking about finasteride? Which 1/3 of the population won't need and the other 1/3 won't bald enough to really need it. Really only 1/3 of the mega balders need fin on steroids (that includes me).

Only about 1/3 of men have aggressive hair loss that will be accelerated by roids. You see lots of heavy roiders who have mpb, but the roids only made them go to like a NW 1.5 or so.

CopingGymcel said:
How does roiding give you ED? If anything, it makes you more horny, with more boners. Do you even know anything about steroids? Or are you talking about finasteride? Which 1/3 of the population won't need and the other 1/3 won't bald enough to really need it. Really only 1/3 of the mega balders need fin on steroids (that includes me).

Only about 1/3 of men have aggressive hair loss that will be accelerated by roids. You see lots of heavy roiders who have mpb, but the roids only made them go to like a NW 1.5 or so.
When I used to go to the gym, quite a lot of the meatheads there who injected steroids also used to get mad because they couldn't get ED. One of them even got cucked by his gym bunny girlfriend who went to the same gym and they had a massive fucking argument about it. Needless to say the cuckold was exiled and the cheating bitch was still allowed to go.

OrangeFez2311 said:
When I used to go to the gym, quite a lot of the meatheads there who injected steroids also used to get mad because they couldn't get ED. One of them even got cucked by his gym bunny girlfriend who went to the same gym and they had a massive fucking argument about it. Needless to say the cuckold was exiled and the cheating bitch was still allowed to go.

If you think that steroids cause ED, then you know nothing and shouldn't try to speak on subjects like that. Leave that stuff to people who actually do their research.

The only way roiding can lead to ED is if estrogen is not controlled for (just use an AI) or you're cycling on and off instead of blasting and cruising (what most people do).

Steroids themselves will cause an increase in sex drive and boner quality when estrogen is controlled for. If anything, low testosterone levels is one of the causes of ED in men. Every male beyond the age of 40 should be on TRT tbh (unless you have an insane test production). It will increase life expectancy, life quality, sex drive and better aging.

CopingGymcel said:
If you think that steroids cause ED, then you know nothing and shouldn't try to speak on subjects like that. Leave that stuff to people who actually do their research.

The only way roiding can lead to ED is if estrogen is not controlled for (just use an AI) or you're cycling on and off instead of blasting and cruising (what most people do).

Steroids themselves will cause an increase in sex drive and boner quality when estrogen is controlled for. If anything, low testosterone levels is one of the causes of ED in men. Every male beyond the age of 40 should be on TRT tbh. It will increase life expectancy, life quality, sex drive and better aging.
I doubt all of this, but it doesn't matter anyway. Steroids or no steroids, we'll all still be incels at the end of the day because we lost the genetic lottery.

Gymcelling is the fallacy that having muscles is sufficient to be a high status man. (Someone should tell the Winklevii brothers that it was useless to go to Harvard and compete in the Olympics: their mucles were enough!).

Game is the fallacy that a man can fake being high status and never be called out on his act, when women can actually smell fake confidence like baby poop: from 20 miles away.

OrangeFez2311 said:
I doubt all of this, but it doesn't matter anyway. Steroids or no steroids, we'll all still be incels at the end of the day because we lost the genetic lottery.

You can doubt it all you want. If you don't trust what I say (you shouldn't), read up on the subject and educate yourself.

CopingGymcel said:

So boyos, you've got a 1/3 chance of losing your hair or needing to go on drugs given to MtF trannies which may make your dick permenantly stop working. All this to get a gymcelled body - which so far we have ZERO proof will lead to an increase in pussy.

What a deal. Roll the dice on either your hair or your dick for no confirmed benefit.

Fontaine said:
Gymcelling is the fallacy that having muscles is sufficient to be a high status man.

Game is the fallacy that a man can fake being high status and never be called out on his act, when women can actually smell fake confidence like baby poop: from 20 miles away.
This is true. Nothing makes me cringe more than a bunch of subhuman gymbros acting like apes in an attempt to seem confident to women who openly despise them. They are bluepilled and they don't even realise it. Typical numales.

itsOVER said:
So boyos, you've got a 1/3 chance of losing your hair or needing to go on drugs given to MtF trannies which may make your dick permenantly stop working. All this to get a gymcelled body - which so far we have ZERO proof will lead to an increase in pussy.

What a deal. Roll the dice on either your hair or your dick for no confirmed benefit.

If you have shitty aggressive MPB genetics, you'll need finasteride, steroids or no steroids. That's just what happens when you have shitty genetics.

CopingGymcel said:
If you have shitty aggressive MPB genetics, you'll need finasteride, steroids or no steroids. That's just what happens when you have shitty genetics.
And no amount of gymcelling will fix it.

OrangeFez2311 said:
And no amount of gymcelling will fix it.

That may be true, but you'll still need finasteride to save your hairline, so may as well have fun with some testosterone.

CopingGymcel said:

Not really.

Leta say you're destined to be a NW2 by 30, a NW3 by 35, and a NW5 by 40 (pretty typical pattern for a lot of guys).

Hair transplants will ensure you can keep you hair until you're 40, so throughout all your prime years. After that yeah you're screwed, but after that it doesnt matter so much as slaying days are finished. Hell, it's over for getting any quality pussy at all then.

Now let's take a gymbro who roids from age 25, leading him to speed up his hair loss to NW5 at age 30. He'll need to go on fin whereas the first guy didn't really need to at all.

So it's either chance it with your hair or your dick for no clear benefit.

Stop falling for this shit bait and posting in this shit thread

itsOVER said:
Not really.

Leta say you're destined to be a NW2 by 30, a NW3 by 35, and a NW5 by 40 (pretty typical pattern for a lot of guys).

Hair transplants will ensure you can keep you hair until you're 40, so throughout all your prime years. After that yeah you're screwed, but after that it doesnt matter so much as slaying days are finished. Hell, it's over for getting any quality pussy at all then.

Now let's take a gymbro who roids from age 25, leading him to speed up his hair loss to NW5 at age 30. He'll need to go on fin whereas the first guy didn't really need to at all.

So it's either chance it with your hair or your dick for no clear benefit.

It doesn't necessarily work like that. Roids won't automatically set your balding ahead by 10 years. It can, sure, but not for everyone. And someone without aggressive NWing will never get to a NW5 in the first place.

And it has yet to be proven that Finasteride causes chronic side-effects, so I will take my chances and listen to doctors and plenty of huge studies done, rather than listening to hypochondriacs on the internet. Can you see the logic in what I'm saying? 0.5% chance that those people are right and it happens to me or 100% chance to lose my hair? I'll take the slight risk and just kill myself if it happens.

If finasteride kills my dick, I will personally give you all my money and belongings and then kill myself. Deal? You'll get it all, that's how confident I am it won't.

TheVman said:
Stop falling for this shit bait and posting in this shit thread
It's not shit bait, I'm trying to wake gymcellers up. I'm fucking sick of seeing them all over incel forums spreading their delusions and "copes". It doesn't fucking work and I can't believe nobody has realised this yet.

CopingGymcel said:
It doesn't necessarily work like that. Roids won't automatically set your balding ahead by 10 years. It can, sure, but not for everyone. And someone without aggressive NWing will never get to a NW5 in the first place.

And it has yet to be proven that Finasteride causes chronic side-effects, so I will take my chances and listen to doctors and plenty of huge studies done, rather than listening to hypochondriacs on the internet. Can you see the logic in what I'm saying? 0.5% chance that those people are right and it happens to me or 100% chance to lose my hair? I'll take the slight risk and just kill myself if it happens.

If finasteride kills my dick, I will personally give you all my money and belongings and then kill myself. Deal? You'll get it all, that's how confident I am it won't.

It has been proven. Read the label on your finasteride. The FDA forced them to add in a line about long term sexual side effects. I linked you to a study just yesterday that shows fin can kill your dick. Whats not clear yet is the percentage of people affected, but given ED issues are embarrssing for men to bring up to their doctor, you can rest assured it's significantly higher than has been reported thus far.

Now what hasn't been proven on the other hand is that roiding gets you girls. You take a chance on your hair or your dick for no clear benefit.

And throughout all incel.me history, no one has said they ascended through gymcelling.

Gymceling for looks is pointless. Gymceling for violence is fucking legit. 10000% legit

demonanus said:
Gymceling for looks is pointless. Gymceling for violence is fucking legit. 10000% legit
I actually can't deny this. Gymcelling is the single best way to defend yourself from Chad or put the beatdown on belligerent normies.

OrangeFez2311 said:
I actually can't deny this. Gymcelling is the single best way to defend yourself from Chad or put the beatdown on belligerent normies.

They just look at you in disgust but they can't say shit because you gymceled hard.

I gymcel because it feels good. I know it won't fix my face. It keeps the depression and feeling like constant shit away.

Futurecel2.0 said:
I gymcel because it feels good. I know it won't fix my face. It keeps the depression and feeling like constant shit away.

Good  :D  Just lol at the people who say that lifting doesn't provide any pleasure. It brings structure to your life, you feel better because you're more energized (from exercising and eating well), you look healthier, you feel stronger and you make good progress, which can be used as a measurement for progress in other areas of life. 

If some people don't enjoy lifting weights, then that's fine. You do you, but don't shit on people who actually do enjoy it. We're different and we enjoy different things. I would hate having to run multiple days a week (I enjoy it at times, but not that degree), while there are people out there who love to go out for a run.

If you despise lifting and you only do it because you think girls will like you more, then obviously you need to stop and reevaluate your life.

OrangeFez2311 said:

This is actually what I said, in thread #4 or #5, but you guys with your autistic debating are making things worse for incels in general.
Literally I was in off-topic telling a 6" 130 pound dude to eat food cause the guy was starving himself.

In general, incels need to command power in some way. Gymcelling ensures that. + it makes you more healthy and makes you live longer assuming you don't abuse drugs to help with your copes.

demonanus said:
They just look at you in disgust but they can't say shit because you gymceled hard.

Personally I've always found myself just invisible to normies (and women ofc). They don' say anything bad or good. It's just like I don't exist to them.