Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Gymcelling" is a meme invented by normies to rob incels of their time and money

I think every incel should gymcel? Why you ask? So that we can beat up Chads and Normies that piss us off, or make them afraid of us. Ogrecel is legit.

Also it makes you healthier and it is a good cope. But it's all about face and height.

Facade said:
Only 2 of them are. The rest are about other mental health issues.Insomnia is something I have been dealing with and it helped me really whenever I was forced to exercise.

Look this thread is about female attraction and not health benefits because it's very clear that it has some.

You should read the full paper of the first article it's pretty interesting

Depends on what your illnesses are. Lifting weights will improve your endurance, but in terms of your immune system you'll seldom see improvements. In fact, if you over do it or use roids, you'll actually HARM your immune system.

OrangeFez2311 said:
Anybody who claims gymcelling works has to provide evidence just like the man who claims water conducts electricity had to first provide evidence back in the day.

Well, thankfully I am not making that claim, so there's no problem there.

OrangeFez2311 said:
We are under no obligation whatsoever to provide evidence to disprove your claim that gymcelling works in the same way I am under no obligation to provide evidence to disprove 

You're not, no. But when you claim with 100% certainty that something doesn't work, I expect some evidence. There is a different of being fairly sure about something and pure ignorance.

OrangeFez2311 said:
And so far, not a single one of you gymcellers has ascended from inceldom, strongly, STRONGLY implying that gymcelling doesn't work. YOU PEOPLE CONFIRM THE NULL HYPOTHESIS.

And how many incels have good physiques worth admiring? Like one, Brio, and he is an autist with a good face, so that's not why he is not getting laid.

I see guys with gymcelled bodies on Lookism and they're not incels. I am not claiming that they're not incel because of their bodies, but still, they get laid.

OrangeFez2311 said:
And so far, not a single one of you gymcellers has ascended from inceldom, strongly, STRONGLY implying that gymcelling doesn't work. YOU PEOPLE CONFIRM THE NULL HYPOTHESIS.

Gymcels hate this being pointed out.

B-b-but I haven't lifted long enough, I need to do another good cycle, I get more kunfidence...JFL.

Framecel222 said:
Saying "girls don't care about muscles AT ALL, it's 100% face" is not the null hypothesis.

MFW a sub-90 IQ subhuman tries to use big words and doesn't understand what they mean:

giphy.gif

Yup. Saying that it's all face is in fact a positive claim that needs evidence to back it up.

itsOVER said:
This is coming from a guy who thinks the burden of proof doesn't rest on the gymcels to prove it works. JFL.

Plenty of studies proving fin has a non negligble risk of fucking your dick up. And given you might as well be dead if that happens, it's a hell of a dice roll to make. Especially for something as retarded as gymcelling.

There aren't any studies proving that it can fuck your dick up permanently. Of course if I'm wrong you could easily link me these studies and shut me up.

Framecel222 said:
Saying "girls don't care about muscles AT ALL, it's 100% face" is not the null hypothesis.

MFW a sub-90 IQ subhuman tries to use big words and doesn't understand what they mean:

giphy.gif
No, the null hypothesis is "gymcelling does not significantly improve your chances of getting girls".

You and your boyfriend's lack of understanding about philosophy is showing by your endless stream of misunderstandings and ad hominem attacks. I am calm and collected because I know I'm right. The fact that you two are roid raging at me is hilarious. 

Again, if you doubt what I say is true, look at yourselves: your own gymcelling has gotten 0 girls.

itsOVER said:

B-b-but I haven't lifted long enough, I need to do another good cycle, I get more kunfidence...JFL.

How many guys on incels.is have good physiques? I know of one guy and he claims to be completely subhuman and people here aren't making the claim that a good physique can makeup for a subhuman face.

itsOVER said:

They are absolutely delusional, the steroids interfere with their brains

OrangeFez2311 said:
No, the null hypothesis is "gymcelling does not significantly improve your chances of getting girls".

You and your boyfriend's lack of understanding about philosophy is showing by your endless stream of misunderstandings and ad hominem attacks. I am calm and collected because I know I'm right. The fact that you two are roid raging at me is hilarious. 

Again, if you doubt what I say is true, look at yourselves: your own gymcelling has gotten 0 girls.

None of us have impressive physiques.

I have some muscle, but I was in bulk mode and now cutting, so we'll see when I get lean. Although I will be far from a "good physique."

OrangeFez2311 said:

None of us have impressive physiques.

I have some muscle, but I was in bulk mode and now cutting, so we'll see when I get lean. Although I will be far from a "good physique."

Although, when I get lean, if I get laid, you'll say it's all about my lean face. You could be right about that, but still. There will always be excuses.

CopingGymcel said:
Well, thankfully I am not making that claim, so there's no problem there.

You're not, no. But when you claim with 100% certainty that something doesn't work, I expect some evidence. There is a different of being fairly sure about something and pure ignorance.

And how many incels have good physiques worth admiring? Like one, Brio, and he is an autist with a good face, so that's not why he is not getting laid.

I see guys with gymcelled bodies on Lookism and they're not incels. I am not claiming that they're not incel because of their bodies, but still, they get laid.
You are making the claim implicitly. 

I don't care if you expect evidence or not, normative logic dictates that I'm under no obligation to provide any. I expect some evidence that it does work. And I have presented you with evidence anyway: you and your boyfriend and every other gymceller. Not a single gymceller has ever ascended by gymcelling. This is evidence.

satoshisacuck said:
I think every incel should gymcel? Why you ask? So that we can beat up Chads and Normies that piss us off, or make them afraid of us. Ogrecel is legit.

Also it makes you healthier and it is a good cope. But it's all about face and height.

Unless you want to land in prison and become Tyrones fleshlight, I don't recommend doing that. It's pretty obvious if you're ugly someone will call the cops on you.

Also not everyone enjoys doing redundant rotorary exercises every day for 2 hours, why are people advertising this as if everyone will enjoy it?

OrangeFez2311 said:

My own gymcelling has got me 0 girls because I still don't have an impressive physique. How many more times do I have to explain this before you understand? Your reading comprehension is dogshit.

Here, I found a book at your level of reading. Practice with this before you post on here anymore:

g9TUKQw.jpg

Also I don't wanna say much more because of bragging rules but I'm technically a volcel since I've rejected ugly girls. Umad?

Framecel222 said:
There aren't any studies proving that it can fuck your dick up permanently. Of course if I'm wrong you could easily link me these studies and shut me up.

Ffs the FDA forced the company to add the risk of sexual side effects to their labels. Do you claim to know more than the FDA?

OrangeFez2311 said:
You are making the claim implicitly. 

I don't care if you expect evidence or not, normative logic dictates that I'm under no obligation to provide any. I expect some evidence that it does work. And I have presented you with evidence anyway: you and your boyfriend and every other gymceller. Not a single gymceller has ever ascended by gymcelling. This is evidence.

How am I making a claim? Are you even listening to me. Maybe you're mistaking my posts for that of Framecel? he is making those claims, I am not. I'll make myself clear, if you problem comprehending words lined up into sentences:

I do not know if gymcelling works when it comes to attracting women or not. I think it may have SOME influence on whether or not a girl find you attractive, but I cannot be sure. It could very well be completely cope and play to role at all in how attractive women find men in general, I am not denying that, but we cannot know for sure. 

VLÖ said:
Depends on what your illnesses are. Lifting weights will improve your endurance, but in terms of your immune system you'll seldom see improvements. In fact, if you over do it or use roids, you'll actually HARM your immune system.

I was never talking about immune systems or even using steroids because they are unhealthy by default. (Looks like a small strawman) Lifting is a way of exercising and can therefore improve your mental health Like I said it helps for a good portion of mental illnesses such as depression and anxiety but it won't help individuals in every single case or when they suffer for example from chronic hallucionary psychosis.

CopingGymcel said:
How many guys on incels.is have good physiques? I know of one guy and he claims to be completely subhuman and people here aren't making the claim that a good physique can makeup for a subhuman face.

If you're only defining good physique as horsecel level then none but not many are CAPABLE of getting that.

If you've been going to gym 6 months, you probably have a top 10% physique because a relatively low proportion of the population gymcel at all. That'll be a massive number of people on this forum and none of them are getting laid.

itsOVER said:
Ffs the FDA forced the company to add the risk of sexual side effects to their labels. Do you claim to know more than the FDA?

He asked for studies, not a statement from the FDA.

itsOVER said:

I said PERMANENT effects. Maybe read my comments through a couple times before responding, since you're having a tough time with basic reading comprehension. Is English your first language? If so this is embarrassing for you.

Also FDA warnings aren't always accurate. For example they warn that Accutane can cause depression even though there's 0 evidence of this. That being said, yes fin can temporarily fuck up your dick, everyone knows this. Worst case scenario you stop taking it and enjoy your shit hairline.

itsOVER said:
If you're only defining good physique as horsecel level then none but not many are CAPABLE of getting that.

If you've been going to gym 6 months, you probably have a top 10% physique because a relatively low proportion of the population gymcel at all. That'll be a massive number of people on this forum and none of them are getting laid.

Most people look completely DYEL after 6 months. wtf are you even talking about?

Framecel222 said:
My own gymcelling has got me 0 girls because I still don't have an impressive physique. How many more times do I have to explain this before you understand? Your reading comprehension is dogshit.

Here, I found a book at your level of reading. Practice with this before you post on here anymore:

g9TUKQw.jpg

Also I don't wanna say much more because of bragging rules but I'm technically a volcel since I've rejected ugly girls. Umad?
And how many more times do I have to explain to you that your physique is shit because your genes are shit, and that no amount of gymcelling is ever going to make up for that? 

I've reported you for bragging. Typical gymbro, thinks he's something he's not.

You're still an incel because of your genes. Gymcelling does not work.

Gymcelling is enjoyable to me. Too many men are in because they mistakenly believe it will get you girls.

Note: I have gymcelled for years and I still cannot bench more than 120 lbs. Lifting is ENTIRELY genetics

CopingGymcel said:
He asked for studies, not a statement from the FDA.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/22789024/

CONCLUSION: In most men who developed persistent sexual side effects (≥3 months) despite the discontinuation of finasteride, the sexual dysfunction continued for many months or years.

OrangeFez2311 said:
And how many more times do I have to explain to you that your physique is shit because your genes are shit, and that no amount of gymcelling is ever going to make up for that? 

You do know that proper diet is extremely important for building muscle right? I am not denying that he has bad genetics (I have no idea), but I am almost certain that his diet has been complete shit, because 99% of the population if they had proper nutrition would be further than he is today with his time spent in the gym.

I've seen so many people waste their gym hours with shit nutrition and sleep and make zero progress.

CopingGymcel said:
How am I making a claim? Are you even listening to me. Maybe you're mistaking my posts for that of Framecel? he is making those claims, I am not. I'll make myself clear, if you problem comprehending words lined up into sentences:

I do not know if gymcelling works when it comes to attracting women or not. I think it may have SOME influence on whether or not a girl find you attractive, but I cannot be sure. It could very well be completely cope and play to role at all in how attractive women find men in general, I am not denying that, but we cannot know for sure. 
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/implicit?s=t

I'm not repeating myself again. Stop taking steroids for a few days and reread my comments. When the brainfog has lifted you might be able to understand what I'm telling you.

itsOVER said:

CONCLUSION: In most men who developed persistent sexual side effects (≥3 months) despite the discontinuation of finasteride, the sexual dysfunction continued for many months or years.

Well, there's one study, I'll give you that. 

Now, how many percent of users was that?

I agree that you are playing Russian roulette in a sense, but the chances are very much on your side.

CopingGymcel said:
Most people look completely DYEL after 6 months. wtf are you even talking about?

Most people don't lift at all so even those levels will put them in the top 10% of the population.

OrangeFez2311 said:

Lol thanks for at least admitting that you're completely assblasted.

And roidcelling will fix it, this is common knowledge to anyone with half a functioning brain.

CopingGymcel said:
You do know that proper diet is extremely important for building muscle right? I am not denying that he has bad genetics (I have no idea), but I am almost certain that his diet has been complete shit, because 99% of the population if they had proper nutrition would be further than he is today with his time spent in the gym.

I've seen so many people waste their gym hours with shit nutrition and sleep and make zero progress.
Stop trying to divert by drawing a false dichotomy between diet and gymming. Gymcelling = diet and working out, because training = diet and working out. Besides, even if what you were saying was logically valid, dirty bulking is a thing, so...

itsOVER said:
Most people don't lift at all so even those levels will put them in the top 10% of the population.

Dude why talk about a subject that you know nothing about? I seriously don't understand it.

The amount of muscle you can build in 6 months is BARELY noticeable.

Framecel222 said:

And roidcelling will fix it, this is common knowledge to anyone with half a functioning brain.
To be honest, I would expect nothing more than triggered nonsense from a degenerate who supports Gambler and abuses steroids.

Framecel222 said:

Btw how was your diet when you were working out for most of the time you've done so? You didn't eat lots of protein and made sure your calories were on point, right? 

If I were your personal trainer., you would have an impressive physique right now.

OrangeFez2311 said:
To be honest, I would expect nothing more than triggered nonsense from a degenerate who supports Gambler and abuses steroids.

He doesn't even use steroids, I do.

Framecel222 said:
Dude why talk about a subject that you know nothing about? I seriously don't understand it.

The amount of muscle you can build in 6 months is BARELY noticeable.
You've been talking about a subject you know nothing about since this thread began, you donkey.

VLÖ said:
Uh oh, you've really done it now. Prepare to get attacked by the Lookism Corps who will tell you lifting is the only thing in life that will get you laid and generally will fix every single issue. Also you'll feel instantly better and never worry about anything ever again.

Also you might die at age 21 if you take too hot of a sauna, but that's nothing amirite?

OrangeFez2311 said:
Stop trying to divert by drawing a false dichotomy between diet and gymming. Gymcelling = diet and working out, because training = diet and working out. Besides, even if what you were saying was logically valid, dirty bulking is a thing, so...

Just because it's "a thing" doesn't mean it's effective.

You guys seriously know NOTHING about lifting, I knew more than you when I did a couple hours of research on my first day of lifting. LOL @ inbred subhumans who have never stepped inside a gym acting like they're the resident experts on gymcelling.

OrangeFez2311 said:
You've been talking about a subject you know nothing about since this thread began, you donkey.

And what subject is that? It seems that none of us know if gymcelling works or not tbh. We're all clueless and arguing about something when none of us have any idea.

Facade said:
I was never talking about immune systems or even using steroids because they are unhealthy by default. (Looks like a small strawman) Lifting is a way of exercising and can therefore improve your mental health Like I said it helps for a good portion of mental illnesses such as depression and anxiety but it won't help individuals in every single case or when they suffer for example from chronic hallucionary psychosis.

I doubt it's that effective considering it's not really mainstream and there isn't a giant boom of depressed people sitting in gyms 24/7. 

Those papers really provide a hypothesis and possible positive effects, but I didn't see any actual study where they legit used a sample size and studied the long-term effects.
If you feel like sunshine from just moving metal for hours, good for you, but don't automatically assume it will work for everyone.
I do cycling often (1-2h every day if the weather allows it) and I still feel depressed from time to time. And all those people who say "nah man you need to lift metal, that's the only thing that will work!" can suck my incel cock.

Depends on the demographic and where you live. Yes, face comes first.

I'm doubtful that any Incels have a good body to say that gymceling is bad. Most of us haven't gymcel'ed to the fullest. Going for a couple of weeks or month doesn't cut it, especially if your training, and diet is shit.

But is it right to call yourself an 'Incel"? If you haven't tried or exhausted your options?

Yes, it'd be hard to do anything, if you're an Incel because Inceldom takes your energy away to do anything, and or if you're poor as well. Maybe you have improper genetics to build muscles too? I guess having those things are understandable.

I think most gymcels here aren't asking us to look like Arnold btw.

itsOVER said:

:An important limitation to this study is selec-
tion bias, in that those most affected by finasteride
are more likely to participate in a study such as this
one. The results here may not apply to men with
less severe sexual side effects who do not meet the
ASEX definition of sexual dysfunction"

There might be a correlation but this study is not bulletproof as we look at the study. Don't only read the abstract and get the full paper

CopingGymcel said:
Well, there's one study, I'll give you that. 

Now, how many percent of users was that?

I agree that you are playing Russian roulette in a sense, but the chances are very much on your side.

INTRODUCTION: Finasteride has been associated with sexual side effects that may persist despite discontinuation of the medication. In a clinical series, 20% of subjects with male pattern hair loss reported persistent sexual dysfunction for ≥6 years, suggesting the possibility that the dysfunction may be permanent. These subjects also reported a wide range of symptoms including changes in cognition, ejaculate quality, and genital sensation. Other medications have been associated with irreversible neurological effects, such as phenothiazines with tardive dyskinesias.

20% chance of long term (possibly permenant) sexual sides from fin. That's not an insignificant risk at all. And btw othen it doesn't cause problems for a few years, then starts to affect sexual function, and by then the poor guy has already fucked himself up permenantly.

Fin...not even once. I'd sooner inject heroin.

Framecel222 said:

g9TUKQw.jpg

Do you have a superiority complex or something?

Framecel222 said:
Just because it's "a thing" doesn't mean it's effective.

You guys seriously know NOTHING about lifting, I knew more than you when I did a couple hours of research on my first day of lifting. LOL @ inbred subhumans who have never stepped inside a gym acting like they're the resident experts on gymcelling.
Joke's on you, I gymcelled for 4-5 years but I quit about a year ago because I realised it's a scam. I've probably spent longer there than you have.

Facade said:
:An important limitation to this study is selec-
tion bias, in that those most affected by finasteride
are more likely to participate in a study such as this
one. The results here may not apply to men with
less severe sexual side effects who do not meet the
ASEX definition of sexual dysfunction"

There might be a correlation but this study is not bulletproof as we can see at the study. Don't only read the abstract but get the full paper

Damn boyo. I was too tired to even click on the link.

CopingGymcel said:
LOL. This is a great idea to boost my post count tbh. I don't mind.

Why do you care about post count?

Kointo said:
Do you have a superiority complex or something?
He's just roid raging and he's getting upset because he can't provide evidence for his claims or defeat the deductive reasoning against them.

OrangeFez2311 said:
Joke's on you, I gymcelled for 4-5 years but I quit about a year ago because I realised it's a scam. I've probably spent longer there than you have.

Pic of your physique? Your best PRs?

Kointo said:

I want to be on the leader board, boyo.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Depends on the demographic and where you live. Yes, face comes first.

I'm doubtful that any Incels have a good body to say that gymceling is bad. Most of us haven't gymcel'ed to the fullest. Going for a couple of weeks or month doesn't cut it, especially if your training, and diet is shit.

But is it right to call yourself an 'Incel"? If you haven't tried or exhausted your options?

Yes, it'd be hard to do anything, if you're an Incel because Inceldom takes your energy away to do anything, and or if you're poor as well. Maybe you have improper genetics to build muscles too? I guess having those things are understandable.

I think most gymcels here aren't asking us to look like Arnold btw.

I'll repeat this again :

Most average guys don't gym and they still get girls. How do you explain that?

Kointo said:

You once said that you liked when Incelman got banned because it made you number 1 in post count (back when it removed you from the list.)

JFL