Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Goyim subhuman confronts Jacob Rothschild and get mogged into oblivion by his superior Nephilim skull and angel DNA!

Jacob Rothschild

Jacob Rothschild

Banned
-

Its over for this poor goyim, how was he able to cope being mogged this hard by Jacob knowing he was inches away from a literal descendant from ancient nephilim.

I do not know how much longer I can cope after taking JacobPill, none of us will ever be as highly sexually valued by woman as Jacob and his angel DNA.

I am surprised woman were not flocking to him in the street trying to breed him after seeing his high SMV nephilim skull which indicates to them he can provide her superior offspring.

that guy literally lives in your head rent free tbh I think you even fap to him

His looks emits dark aura from the video alone.

This settles it. Time to cabalmaxx .

What do the people behind the camera even look like? Seems Mr Rothschild is looking upward slightly trying to establish eye contact, it's over for him outside of occult sex rituals, ngl.

How many children's souls do you think hes consumed?

I roasted Jacob in an Xbox Live party chat when I was 14. He challenged me to snipers only on Rust and got butthurt when I used M21 spam instead of the Intervention.

I'm getting a kick out of these.

I wish I was this blackpilled

Blackpilled into insanity.

1.jpg

Lol’d at thread title

COPE. Halo'd by status and money.

Down turned eyes, long mid face, big fat jew lips, pointy chin, jawless, etc and that doesn't even bring up his 8head.

Also big potato nose, doesn't look too bad for a jew nose though.
You are coping hard bro, sorry.

Midface length looks average, philtrum length looks ok and in proportion. Big fats jew lips come on now, looks like most people, if anything it mogs thin wormlips regardless of genders. He actually has a good jaw by the looks of things, it is somewhat lacking forward projection, and this limits him. The only real problem aside from norwooding is his eye bags which make him look tired, and slight NCT due to eyelid sagging. He still eye area mogs many men, including me by far. His forehead is not that oversized, and his skull shape is mediocre. His symmetry is also quite good.

He is easy 4 or 5/10

gigamogged by Prince Charles
Just LOL, not with his IPD and ears, he is a rat looking subhuman with no compensating factors whatsoever. Rothschild mogs him so hard.

Young prince charles 1493412613

Last edited:
He is cool I like him
Fail, cherrypick.

Prince Charles mogs him hard
dpjbV1B.jpg

Is Charles tying Rothschild's tie in that pic? Jfl Rotschild mogs him to death Charles is their bitch
9cbe42c0dc80b2576535ab91b6a4378a

wonder how long it will take until ban for worshiping

these threads about jacob rothschild are fun and funny but not lies

Jacob Rothschild is the new Alphadestiny

that guy literally lives in your head rent free tbh I think you even fap to him

Imagine being retarded enough to believe this literal subhuman can slay with anything more than beta buxxing at this point

he seems like he has metasocial ultracharisma powers

I am surprised woman were not flocking to him in the street trying to breed him after seeing his high SMV nephilim skull which indicates to them he can provide her superior offspring.
Kindly elaborate on this as I am always suspicious of the Jews.
Just LOL, not with his IPD and ears, he is a rat looking subhuman with no compensating factors whatsoever. Rothschild mogs him so hard.

View attachment 143954
Prince Charles is Jewish if he has a hook nose? 1488ers contend that a hook nose is not a physical trait of their European heritage.

The virgin Aryan vs the chad Jew